This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my...

This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

This is the same bitch boy who said he has been natural his entire life and anyone who uses anabolic steroids is a degenerate, but later in the same video said he will use anabolic steroids when he reaches his natural limit.

This is the same mongoloid who said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't lke it.

This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

This is the same gyno-titted cum guzzler who said all women should learn self defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they "would use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

This is the same tit-twitching albino monkey who said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

This is the same donkey-man that said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

This is the same live action role-player who said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

This is the same fetal alcohol syndrome having ogre-faced gibbon that said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

If you need this guy to tell you what to believe and think, and you look up to him you are the same type of half-brained cunt that watches The big bang theory because the laugh track lets them know what's funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRU2LUwyJvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he fucked your gf didnt he?

he's a big guy.

You sound jealous.

Logical fallacies (yours) aside, why are you so obsessed with him?

4u

For you.

Who is he?
Whats he do?

This is nothing to do with politics, nobody cares.

proof that if you are ugly lifting does nothing for you. If anything if you are ugly you should become builtfat, because then you are cute and cuddly to women, he ruined his body and probably enlarged his heart and fucked up his joints.

That said weight training is important and all men should do it, just don't build faggy bodybuilding muscles, build a strong core, back, and legs (especially the lower legs which gives you balance, explosion and endurance).

Everybody on earth has some inconsistencies.

u u u u

Well than kick his ass then faggot

>I disagree with him
>then fight him irl faggot

Why do you care so much, he's just a YouTuber? Did something happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=lRU2LUwyJvM

>t. Butthurt bronzeone

Yeah, OP could become the shining example for Swedes

Literally who
Always see this losers face here

greedings troo frendz

Hecc yea

True still fun to point them out even though i know nothing about the golden one

The new funded movement is to attack popular youtube content creators.

They couldn't be more obvious. Also no one here actually cares.

He looks like he went SSJ3. His eyebrows are even hard to see and everything

he's not natty.

he's the most obv fake natty on youtube.

This is mostly lies

"I got bullied by big guys in school" the post

That's some serious hyperbole, Sven. Did he fuck your mom?

Look up The Golden One on YouTube. He's /ourguy/.

If I take off that wifebeater, will you die?

underrated

big bullies for OP

t. beyata leftist

You know quite a lot about him. Anything you want to tell us Sven?

Haha

Is this pasta? I hope it is and you're not this obviously jealous of him. Why do people have to be so insecure? All you weak people love to embrace the doctrines of equality because you can't stand it when someone is stronger or smarter than you. Just learn to be comfortable with yourself.

That's the ugliest face i have ever seen

You have Muslims, leftists and your globalist government all actively waging war against you and yet here you are wasting time attacking people who're on your side - your a retard Sven and you deserve to lose.

His brother has the same tier physique. I realize that doesn't rule out gear, but people used to say that shit about me, when i just had had a yuge bone structure and good genetics irl.

>those ears
>that tiny mouth

100% agree OP. Him and Varg are constantly stumbling upon their own hypocrisies and it's fucking embarrassing that Sup Forums has such hard-ons for literal dumbasses. Choose your heroes more wisely.

Okay that might take the cake

*you're

Is this guy legit inbred?

Hi there, Abdul.

That's the same man who has more balls and has achieved more in life than you will achieve in a thousand lives.

Bye.

Find me ANY person that has been at any time labelled a hero WITHOUT any hypocrisies of some kind.

Go on, I will wait.

When you do I will show you God.

You seem to be following him very closely indeed. Some say, too closely.
Some say it should be nipped in the bud.

Did Latsbrah give you a swirlie in school or something, Sven?

At least he's prepared for the crusade

Wtf are you doing with your life Sven?

>listening to nordcucks on advice on how to be men
>ever

For (You).

So you are mad at this Snow nigglet / Quasimodo pagan creature?
Fight him faggot,show him what it meansto be a real man.

Then don't watch his channel. Do you need help with anything else?

And yet despite all this hatred he would still fight and die for you and your other fellow Swedes doing whatever he can to save you from the annihilation you continue to meekly accept and restore the utopia you once had for your children.

He has a ugly repulsive face and teeth then gets way to big which is a turn off for normal woman this dudes marketing is shit he would be better off being a little smaller

Hes a cool guy and has the chance to make it big on YouTube

kek

imagine being so mad you make this thread

this is who you're angry about while there are grenade attacks and rapes in your country

man you really are a nation of pathetic fuckers