/OURGIRL/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR-UsM-7yUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just post the fucking tits so this thread can be over

> nice tits tho

Watson? You're kidding, right?

>I made sure my feminist mentor approved of the final cut of Beauty and the Beast

I'm sure the execs at Disney were waiting on baited breath for that

>Cum for your mistress, shitlord

wat do?

Emma's or Julia's?

>"I want to act how ever I want without being judged, BUT if you notice how I act like an unmature slutbag I will blame my gender for being opressed even tho I haven't earned much of what I have or ever will do. But i'm fine with taking handouts because I was born female"
Feminist logic, it's never their own individual responibility.

re

Blast her with my nerd turds

Awww, they´re cute.

No thanks

Why does her face look so femininely masculine? Is she trying to catch up on the trap trend? Is she trying to become the new Anzu?

Ew dyke hair

Her tits are asymmetrical and lopsided and she looks like a faggot.
Who cares about this stuck up globalist cock-sucker?
There are a million much hotter women all over the internet to idolize if you like that sorta thing.

It's the broad jawline

she looks like a young Richard Dawkins

I just noticed whats so hot about her. She looks like a 10 year old boy.

bump

Is this a shoop?

Contrast enhance.

MUMMY

youtube.com/watch?v=vR-UsM-7yUk

The problem with Watson is she is dumb as a brick, but her management parades her around as some intellectual.

They try to push her as her Harry Potter character.

Aw one looks a little sad.

She's starting to look like Daniel Radcliffe

Where's emma's tits?
all I see is a shitload of airbrushing.

Watson is going to be replaced by Meghan Markle at the UN anyway.

F I S H M O U T H

This is a huge part of the problem. Harry potter is her most notorious role and what she's known to most people for. Because people are so used to her playing the smart, hard working, strong womyn, people automatically expect her to be like this in real life.

It is not enhanced in any way to my knowledge

It is. Honestly I only know her for that role, and some wallflower movie she's in because Netflix use to suggest it a lot. I think it's because she's been in that role most of her life up until a few years ago that people just see her as Hermione, not as Emma, and she's so bland that she hasn't done anything out of character to separate herself from the character she used to play.

She looks like a passable tranny.

Posting Superior Emma.

Both are racially defiled though so...

>racially defiled

are they confirmed nigger fuckers or what do you mean?

thats because it is. she was replaced years ago by some faggy rich boy who demanded his parents give him hormone therapy

I guess they are not "Herren volk" enough.

Her feet look like they're being crushed to bits in those shoes.
Why do women do this to themselves?

SOMEBODY

Would fug de absolud shid oud :DDDDD

>her

posting superior Emma

Oh good Lord above...

British Secret service insider here. It all links back to J.K Rowling.

She's a member of the 8 Heavenly Goddess Cult, where wealthy females have been involved in controlling members of state and even mass human sacrifice. (See boat going down in S Korea with all hands lost)

The books she is supposed to have written was done by deep Ai, which having read victorian children's books churned out a best seller that hits the individual points that radical feminism has brought into mainstream.

It's one big psyop to reduce individual credibility and accountability of western society. Their grand scheme is to infatilise the population, which has already happened in parts of the UK.

The clues are out there. As a last bit of proof Rowling manipulated the child actors with growth hormones and suppressors to keep them looking younger for the audience.

women follow fashion.
sure, it ruins their feet and is uncomfortable as fuck, but all the popular girls are doing it!

Not gonna lie, she looks like a really feminine guy here.

Bestest

>114808888
Wasting the quads with a coalburner

I will not even give you the privilege of a (You)

digits confirm. she is very sexy.

ONCE TOLD ME

fuck really.. see this is why i never look into celeb lives.. also im not a sad cunt.. but this bothers me she is with a blacky

why you ruin my illusion for matey

RICED

Guys...

looks like a 10 year old boy.

never understood the fascination with this whore.

lmfao what

SO brave ;_;

What in the fuck is the point of making that guy gay?

just to normalize bum sex.

>The live-action version of Beauty and the Beast is already on course to be the most thoroughly modern film of its kind, with star Emma Watson discussing how she made the role of Belle more feminist.

>The team have now revealed one character, LeFou, will experience Disney’s first ever “gay moment” on screen, as he struggles with his feelings for ultra-macho leading man Gaston.

>In an interview with Attitude magazine, director Bill Condon said: “LeFou is somebody who on one day wants to be Gaston and on another day wants to kiss Gaston.

>“He’s confused about what he wants. It’s somebody who’s just realizing that he has these feelings.

>“And Josh [Gad, who plays LeFou] makes something really subtle and delicious out of it.

>Matt Cain, editor-in-chief of Attitude magazine, said: “It may have been a long time coming but this is a watershed moment for Disney.

>“By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene, the studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural - and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it's still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay.

Feminists always turn themselves into little boys. Not a good look.

omg you shitlord! Women dress for themselves. It has nothing to do with trying to look sexually attractive for men, honest.

Does the name Richard Potter mean anything to you?

Fucking disgusting.

>and this is a message that will be heard in every country of the world, even countries where it's still socially unacceptable or even illegal to be gay.
That is so goddamn blatant, they're not even trying to be subtle about the brainwashing anymore. Thanks Rusbro, will not be seeing this pile of shit.

Literally who

She seems like a massive uptight cunt but I would like to fuck her and beat that pussy up.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, fasten your belt pilgrim the ride is about to get a lot more rocky.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. It's an event future historians call PotterGate.

Femdom (Best) Emma

Wtf Disney suicide everybody is disgusted by gay sex, nobody wants to see faggots bum-filling each other.

she looks just like brooklyn beckham. so that's 2 vacuous cunts for the price of 1.

ALL OF THEM

He used to be a fellow brother but was excommunicated, he went on to try bring a sense of morality to the deep Ai to no avail.

Shame on the soul, to falter on the road of life while the body still preserves.

I might care about this movie if it's emma watson getting rammed by the candle stick guy. If it's not, the fuck off.

He's being portrayed by Josh Gad. Surely there's nothing suspicious about this.

>8 Heavenly Goddess Cult

heard this before, which anime was it from?

Top kek

Feminism peaked in 2014. It's only on the decline now.

>By representing same-sex attraction in this short but explicitly gay scene, the studio is sending out a message that this is normal and natural
What's natural about it? If it's natural, then a megaconglomo wouldn't have to shove it in every child's face.

At least this wave of feminism, but it's left its mark with affirmative action programs.
God knows what the 4th wave of feminism will do 30-40 years down the line.

Emma "SS Oberhauptsturmführer" Watson needs to give in to the redpill, you can see she wants the right white wing cock more so everyday

>All that photoshopping
KeK

She was cute as a button at age 10. It was pretty much all down hill from there.

>not fucking Emma in college and then marrying Taylor

Pretty sad you can tell from over a sweater.

>Lefou
>Thefool / Thecrazy

An entire thread about a feminist's tits without ever showing them. This is cucked, even for pol's standards. You guys just keep drooling,maybe you'll get a glimpse of side boob from this feminist goddess if you just give up enough shekels. Be a good goy now and give shekels to her. Go now good goys.

ugly fishface, gtfo fag

>SEXUALIZING WOMEN IS WRONG
>lol big tits are great though
These people need to be culled.

New thread, lads.

I like them.

fuck these jews

Julia's not a feminist.

Giles sounds like one.

we can tell