Drumpf lied again

Drumpfkins BTFO! What do you have to say for yourselves?

Fuck italy. Death to the modern Italian half negro who brought the filth home from Abyssinia.

That still counts towards the total not in the labor force fuckwits

Wonder how many people saw these and stopped thinking at "debunked!"

That's not how this works you fucking idiot those 73 Million people are still not in the labor force even if they chose not to be in it

:. 73 Million not-working Americans are somehow in the labor force.

Ireland: always the slave, never the master.

He's technically not wrong ;)

94 millions includes toddlers and terminal cancer patients... fuck this moron

>NBC ((((((((("""news"""))))))))))

>Trump might SEEM right but he's Trump so he's wrong

the truth doesn't matter, don't you retards get it?

It also includes people who gave up looking for work

>Trump says 94 million are out of the labour force
>objectively true
>provide statistics to confirm it's true
>call him a liar
>shill posts on Sup Forums thinking he's a genius and has BTFO Trump supporters
>gj buddy

>according to our own "employment status" definition, only ~21mi are currently unemployed
The last shit governments from Brazil masked this data all the time. I bet the US (((MSM))) do the same.

>ONLY 21M
What the fuck is it actually then? Isn't the population of Brazil only 100m or so?

I was talking about OP's picture.

I don't really have the numbers from Brazil but the last governments considered as unemployed people who are actively trying to find a job but couldn't get any. Even an ordinary João who pulled a weed once in a while and people who didn't even wanted a job were considered employed by the (((government's census))).

Ah right, our gov does the same shit. You're only legally unemployed if your only benefit is jobseekers allowance with no other income. So if you're on JSA and get housing benefit you're not unemployed. Also if you're on JSA for more than 18 months you're no longer unemployed but "long term disadvantaged"

Where do you have to go to get all these gibs?

I can't go during the day though, work bankers hours.

>I can't go during the day though, work bankers hours.

Then you're fucked mate, benefits office is only open 9-5, and most of the time you'll just get a hour or two on hold.

> out of circumstance