My congress representative

Conflating legal immigration with illegal immigration.

Citation fucking needed

>reply
how?

well tell her that and see if you get a response

>too blind of a follower to notice fatty bankrupt banned legal immigrants

wow how can i ever possibly recover from thsi 140 character onslaught

Law of supply refutes this, unless immigrants have a higher rate of employer to worker than local population, but that is unlikely

Hasn't it been shown over and over again that when more people enter the job market it allows companies to lower wages due to the increased competition? Isn't that what happened when women entered the job market and nearly doubled its size? Isn't that why companies try to get as many visas as possible?

She was also overjoyed when the People's Mujahedin Organisation of Iran was moved to Europe as "refugees. "

I have 4 years worth of form letter responses from her.

hohoho the shills are mad today

>conflating
Can we officially retire this word?

sure, but we have to get rid of 'undocumented' too

Only skills wages are nearly guaranteed to rise, if they are not being targeted by the immigration like our fucking h1b1 visa program does for IT workers.

Blue color workers are not guaranteed shit and are likely getting fucked hard with our immigration.

>from Barry Goldwater to Judy Chu
What happened to your district?

>immigrants raise wages
Because you treat them like slave labor

Why

The shills are so good at making up names for Trump, but fail miserably at everything. Many such cases. Sad!

>facts: Trump is evil

Wow so deep

Legal immigration doesn't raise wages either

She's a fucking retard

Illegal immigrants actually lower wages for low-skilled workers. There are studies if you look for them.

>Goldwater's grandson, Ty Ross, a former Zoli model, is openly gay and HIV positive

You don't even need to cite studies, it's common Fucking sense.

>Import illegals who will work for less than minimum wage so that you don't have to pay at least the minimum wage to American workers.

>B-BUT THEYRE THE JOBS AMERICANS DONT WANT TO DO
Every job has a price. If nobody wants to do it then you would have to keep increasing the wage until people accepted it.

>immigrants raise wages

i'd argue that even well-educated, working migrants don't do this

>Every job has a price. If nobody wants to do it then you would have to keep increasing the wage until people accepted it.

Remember when they Bernie type democrats were saying if you couldn't afford to pay healthcare for your employees then you shouldn't be in business? Lets apply their argument to illegal labor.

>immigrants raise wages
>that's why companies import immigrants who work for less, because this raises wages

What the fuck is this?

It's amazing how liberals go on and on and on about the supposed wage gap and how we need to increase the minimum wage. But then they are totally fine with illegals working for chump change. It's the modern day equivalent of slavery and they are totally ok with it.

Immigrants that come on H1B raise wages for themselves. But decrease wages for those already here. The added workers if you assume they wouldn't exist without the immigrants that fill the jobs perhaps do 'raise wages'. But without them, employers would have to institute training programs and just give ambitious employees that think they can learn on their own chances to get existing workers previously filling lower paying jobs to fill the higher paying ones.

Low wage immigrants may also raise wages for a few managers, while depressing wages overall.

Median income is the relevant statistic not mean wages. Also you need to assume higher paying positions would be filled from below even without immigrants since they are more important.

Then you can compare and see the true effect of immigrants.

kebabs don't keep tacos on the books

Because Reagan got keked by Bush I and then Bush II is a traitor to America

Flood America with Red Chinese, Beaners and other forms of human trash and then you get modern California

Yes, that's also why famine, epidemic, and high casualty wars have historically caused increases in workers wages. That's why economics reports always show gains in worker compensation when the labor market tightens. It is beyond me how they continue to get away with denying the most basic, intuitive laws of the labor market when it comes to the effects of mass immigration.

You'll see the same people who acknowledge wages going up because there are far mor jobs than workers when talking about the economy then turn around and claim that millions of no skill/low skill immigrants flooding the labor market, and also willing to work for a pittance, don't put downward pressure on wages for blue collar workers.

I think really, the case is just that these assholes don't care, because it doesn't impact them.

Does he post p.2 if he got the result of the checks

Reagan was also a colossal failure.

His plan to keep California a red state completely backfired.

Liberals don't give a fuck, liberals are fucking stupid. Nothing they do or say is based on common sense, it's just endless attempts to expand the government without any apparent goals being accomplished

The greatest fucking thing about Trump is that Obongo created a bunch of shitty part-time jobs which are currently occupied by illegal beaners and legals on welfare. Trump will deport these parasites and real Americans will get them and will attribute their sudden increase in employment and standard of life to Trump.

Trump will steal everything Obama created and make it his and there isn't anything the Democrats can do to stop being cucked.

And in 30 years when my kids come back from college and go "but daaaad Obama created all this good shit and then Trump took credit for it" I'll laugh in their dumb faces and tell them what fucking little faggots they are for believing their commie professors that Obama was a saint.

There wasn't a "plan". Reagan got keked and Reagan and the Republicans in general were too fucking stupid to realize that "illegals are only 1% of the US population" but the illegals were concentrated in California. So now California is beanertown.

Let's not forget that Bush II believed that by giving loans to minorities and talking about god that religious beaners and niggers living in houses they couldn't afford would suddenly become conservatives.

Meanwhile 95% of niggers vote Democrat.

It puts all the power in the hands of the businesses. They are always trying to expand their pool of potential workers, that's why they push for globalism. They may have been born in one specific country but their business ties and interests have made them people without a nation, they are people of the world.

The ONLY way they always argue this shit is an instant conflation between immigrants and Illegal immigrants

Now that I think about it, feminism argued in much the same way. You could make a case against a certain type of women, there was this instant conflation "So you think ALL women are like that huh? Well here's one a person who isn't, instantly refuted!", no one said all, it was never about all. Example I was thinking of was gamer girls; no one ever said they were all fakes, there are plenty of real ones, but there were indeed some hanger on fake types who never played that were just out to get a in with geek culture to be worshiped by nerds. Women heard the idea of fake gamer girl and said "So you think ALL girls that play games are fake? Huh?! HUhA?!".

They only "win" but purposefully misleading what the argument was about in the first place, and repeating it until everyone believes that's what it was about. As virtue signalers get involved thinking that that's what it was about as well.

I'm not sure what the correlation is but these types always argue in this same way, instantly conflating and pretending that's what anyone said. Never admitting that they conflated anything when prompted, doubling down.

The entire idea that illegal immigrants do the jobs Americans wont is pretty racist. This is not something a working class person will ever say, this is only something a white liberal blogger of some sort who's job is not in danger at all will say.

All recent presidents have been a disaster. Carter Reagan Bush Clinton Bush and Obama have all failed at what they were put in office to do. Hopefully Trump will be better but I'm doubtful he will have the power to do the things that need to be done.

At first you are like "should I really sell out my lineage for a little bit of benefits?"

Then you're like "I was defrauded this harmed me and now I'm powerless."

even from a pure economic argument thats wrong.

inmigrants join labor force
bid labor prices down
native labor force reappropriated to other tasks in the economy
total productivity of the society rises
goods become cheaper

the very argument in favor of migrants is that they add to total productivity and depress wages for a net total higher output.

i fucking hate when leftists try to make economic arguments.

Reagan's problem was that he compromised and he wasn't as savvy as Nixon. Trump's "compromise" was with the religious right rather than the neocons. Neocons/liberal Republicans haven't got shit on him. The fact that liberal Republicans controlled so many powerful positions even into the 21st century is why things got cucked up so hard.

Also Trump will have a lot more power than you think. The fact that he's waged a war on media and established his twitter account as an alternate source of information for his supporters is the equivalent of Roosevelt talking to people directly over the radio in his "Fireside chats" during the 1930s.

Trump has gone over the heads of the media and establishment, he speaks directly to the people.

Additionally politicians typically try to look cool and avoid fighting. But Trump's political career begins with him starting fights. Trump is inherently stronger than the bulk of politicians because the bulk of them follow the old rules of avoiding fights so Trump is free to verbally whale on them and look like the winner in every argument because they won't ever substantially fight back.