Couple sentenced to 35 years for harassing child's party with confederate flag

Couple sentenced to 35 years for harassing child's party with confederate flag

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-woman-sob-theyre-sentenced-9935253

Hate speech isnt free speech you nazi fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260060/Teen-jailed-armed-robbery-child-s-birthday-party.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porajmos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they were waving guns around

Sad all around.
Dindu Nuffin

AAAAAHHHHAHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAA

These clown thought it was all fun and games.

Now they're weeping and crying.

Pay attention Sup Forums. As long as you pussies keep this shit on an anonymous board, your life will be all right.

Mfw they ll be killed in prison by the Black gangs. Serves the rednecks right

Too stupid for society.

Still though, I bet if they were nigs they would have gotten less time.

they were threatening to kill children with shotguns

but 35 years is crazy, was the judge black?

Serves them right. Racism against blacks is worse than torture. Fuck white people

kill all lawyers and judges NOW

How much they paying you now that the election is over, Ben F[censored]bein?

>Couple sentenced to 35 years for harassing child's party with confederate flag
so more years that if they had kill him?

35 years? Jesus really? Pretty sure there's rapists and actual murderers who have done less time than that

you left out the fact they were armed and threatening to kill people lmao.

Now whites will understand 1% of the inequality that they forced African Americans into.

awwweeee. Sweden thinks his albino complexion will mean shit now that whites have been blown the fuck out.

THE LAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEE

AND THE HOMEEEEE OF THE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

>he believes the dindus

land of the freedom eh?

It's 20 and 15 years and they deserve every second of it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So a based white person actually exists?. Fuck me.

They ve done worse, they scared little kiddies with a shotgun and violence when their parents watched helplessly. DEATH PENALTHY FOR THIS DEGENEROCITY

Do these people have any prior arrests and or convictions? Did they have illegally owned handguns that they brandished? How did the judge justify the sentence?

You get less for murder

The guy got 13 years in prison for pointing a shotgun at children and threatening them. The woman got 6 years in prison. Jesus Christ read the article at least.

It's just as well they didn't fly snek fleg or they'd have been executed.

This. If you think they will serve the full time you are fucking stupid. They played a stupid game and got the consequences.

In Russia they would probably get 2 years and the woman would be obliged to do some community service instead.

>play stupid games, win stupid prizes

two less retards. sounds like a win to me.

>Torres was sentenced to 20 years
>Norton, who according to the Journal-Constitution is the mother of Torres's children, was sentenced to 15

They committed a hate crime, threatened party goers and waved a loaded shotgun around.

They could have gotten much shorter prison term had they plead guilty, but they didn't like a bunch of assholes and got 20 and 15 years.

This. They are going to appeal to higher court, arent they?

>but 35 years is crazy

>hate crime enhancements
>deadly weapon mandatory minimums
>each victim is a separate count
Wait, this is Texas, they don't give a shit about guns or minorities, this sentence may actually be crazy.

Lad, do you even understand what a court ruling like this accomplishes? The momentum is on our side. A monumental injustice like this only serves to galvanise people against anti-White sentiment, against multiculti values and inevitably against liberalism and its purveyors (mostly kikes).
So yes, please, please arrest more White people and give them ridiculously harsh and unjustified sentences. It will only hasten your demise, you slimy excrescence of a Kike.

political motivated sentence

The same thing could have happened , if they had plead guilty and worked out a deal like their other co-defendants.

>play stupid games win stupid prizes
Oh ffs, go back to facebook you normie fuck.

So they're saying that these two engaged in acts of terrorism? I'm not saying what they did was right, but calling this terrorism is a bit of a stretch isn't it? There wasn't even any physical acts of violence. I'm going to have to look up the legal definition of terrorism.

HAHAHAHHAHAAAA

more white boipucci for the niggas

White boi: 0

niggas : 1

What the flying fuck? 35 years for "hate speech" in the only country left in the world where free speech is supposed to be protected?

Hell, even in fucking France you'll "only" get one year for that kind of shit, and we are a country where people aren't allowed to say anything other than the state sanctionned progressist drivel.

truly the land of the free speech

>witnesses said that another had a gun and said “he was gonna kill the n*****.”

Even though they filmed every other part of the encounter they didnt catch that part on tape...good thing all those angry dindus all agreed it happened.

Protestant or jew

Forgetting the part about pointing a shotgun at party goers and threatening them.

You forget that part about the shot gun?

>they were threatening to kill children with shotguns

No, they weren't. They were defending themselves against local wildlife.

13 and 6 of which will be served in prison, respectively.

Beady eyed anglo without a doubt

If he was Catholic, he'd have a nigger's foot in his mouth.

Terroristic threat, not terrorism.

Think bomb scare, not bomb.

It says in the article they were convicted on terrorism charges.

I wish Sup Forums learned how to read.

These people are clearly psychopaths and need to be in prison imo

I don't want them in my neighborhood waving guns around and yelling about niggers. I like things quiet.

He's white, but an oil driller. He got BLACKED.

oh only six years in prison for driving around with a flag and calling someone a name? Man they got off easy then.

So what you are saying - this fine individuals didnt not bend their will to a massive amount of evidence and a dozen eye witnesses testifying and pleaded not guilty?

OK but legally what defines a "terroristic threat"

Sec. 22.07. TERRORISTIC THREAT. (a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:
(1) cause a reaction of any type to his threat by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
>(2) place any person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury;
(3) prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building, room, place of assembly, place to which the public has access, place of employment or occupation, aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance, or other public place;
(4) cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
(5) place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
(6) influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

funny how you faggots are spamming this but no one mentions the nigger who robbed a kids birthday party at gunpoint

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260060/Teen-jailed-armed-robbery-child-s-birthday-party.html

The reason why the got such high sentences was because they were trespassing while being armed and because they made threats about committing a terroristic act, and not because they were waving the confederate flag, you moron. Saged

I'm guessing the ((((article)))) didn't mention that the "birthday party" started throwing rocks and shit at their vehicle as they were passing by. I'm guessing it didn't mention that the "pointing guns at children" charge was witness hearsay by a bunch of putrid fucking niggers

What the fuck are we even doing on Sup Forums when you're going to believe this stupid shit at face value? Fucking shill pukes in every single one of these threads mentioning this ridiculous story.

They were convicted on all their charges.

>mfw listening to the Daily Shoah's rundown on this

Freedom of speech doesn't cover terrorist threats or threats of violence.
It does cover me calling you a nigger though. Even though by calling you a nigger I myself am not free of the consequences that go along with using the word in front of black people

> terrorism charges
Thats too far fetched but hence the sentence

The land of free.

has to be something other than speech or it will be overturned

protip: if any of you faggots don't believe in the first amendment you don't belong in this country

this

So these exact charges can be applied to plenty of people who have been protesting Trump over the past year and a half.

Yep, had they not been THAT fucking stupid they would've gotten away with a few years at worst.
Can't really feel bad for these people.

>whites drive down a public street honking and waving flags as part of a political protest
>adult blacks who happen to be attending a party inside a house hear and exit the house
>adult blacks confront protestors on sidewalk
>adult blacks stop and surround vehicle
>black witnesses later recall white protestors having a shotgun and making death threats but no evidence

Yeah that deserves a few decades in prison. How dare they threaten to shotgun eight year olds at a birthday party? I hope those white animals apologized to their victims! No hate!

>b-but muh gunz

>m-muh we're so free

>m-muh patriot act

Faggots like OP will get the rope,you know who laughs last?The nazis because you cucks will be dead...kek.

That's not hearsay you fucking retard.

Wow.

Why are leafs such fucking worthless shitposters, god damnit.
It makes me ashamed to share a border with you fuckers

They're lucky georgia doesn't have hate crime laws.

OP likes to leave this part out

They really are

Only if it fits the narrative, burgerbro.

Only if it fits the narrative

Let me get it straight, were they provoked or not?

Yeah i heard you gypsies did well in the last day of the rope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porajmos

They gonna need guns to bring the wrong-thinking people to tolerance camps in the future.

>Hearsay evidence is "an out-of-court statement introduced to prove the truth of matter asserted therein". In certain courts, hearsay evidence is inadmissible (the "Hearsay Evidence Rule") unless an exception to the Hearsay Rule applies.
For example, to prove Tom was in town, the attorney asks a witness, "What did Susan tell you about Tom being in town?" Since the witness's answer will rely on an out-of-court statement that Susan made, Susan is not available for cross-examination, and it is to prove the truth that Tom was in town, it is hearsay
You're Charlie Kelly tier

They should get jail time for waving a gun around and threatening people, but I doubt they'll do 5 years.

Are you autistic? I'm genuinely curious.

Could have raped the kid whos birthday it was, killed them and still got a lesser sentence

They apparently also made death threats and "terrorized" a Walmart the article I read said.

they were attacked with rocks

POO

>35 years for waving flags

USA YES!!!!

The judge decided to "send a message." Evidently, it was received.

This isn't California, they'll do the time.

>getting comfy for pol's "American federal and state jurisdictions and rules 101 for GRU"

Everyones thinking these two will get destroyed by prison life

Dont you see? These are just the two newest members of AB. Their racism isnt getting rehabilitated!
>its getting fine tuned

>Torres was sentenced to 20 years, with 13 of them in prison, for aggravated assault, terroristic threats and street gang terrorism.
But BLM is allowed to run around freely. LAND OF THE FREE (If you're a minority)

I didn't see any guns or threats in the video clip

something is definitely up with this one

Don't pull the thang, unless you plan to bang.

They're unlucky they got a sjw cunt of a judge.
Literally try to defend giving these people a longer sentence than what most murderers get.