Can learning a new language change your political views?

>few months into learning Japanese
>start to understand songs, books, and tv shows
>moved emotionally
>realize they're just as human as us
Maybe it's just niggers and Muslims we should be against you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

djt.neocities.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was never against the nips, I love the little fuckers.

inb4 the stormweenies show up

you're an idiot if you think all other races, besides whites, arent human.. fuckin stormniggers

niggers arent human thats about it

Abos and Chinese tho..

you're right, abos arent humans aswell. chinese are just flat faced gooks. still human

obviously foreign concepts, rules and manners make it hard to relate or to empathize. There are also studies that show your personality can change if you speak another language for an extended period of time.

Look at their history and culture, these Asians can be a cruel bunch but you can respect their feats and general ethos.

Their IQ distribution is good too. I would suspect if the West would fall to our grand multicultural experiment that these fuckers would carry on.

Inb4 chink animu weeblover

The Japanese are honorary Aryans.

everyone but asians and europeans utterly failed at civilization
spics can't stop larping as aztecs and arabs need to be wiped out for that abominable religion they spent nearly two millennia ruining their race with

>Maybe it's just niggers and Muslims we should be against you guys.
Uh, yeah. I think that's pretty much the general consensus around here.

What kind of a faggot hates nips?

Nips were Hitler's ally

Perhaps

the japanese are literally the only asians worth saving from genocide

too bad they're driving themselves to extinction :/

You don't know shit you little nigger.

You just are learning basic grammar and compared to 0 percent knowledge you had before you believe you are actually understanding much more than you actually do. After you understand like 70% of base shit every percent of understanding after that becomes much harder. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about and probably sound like Admiral Perry with a terrible American accent.

You know nothing you fucking piece of shit and there is no way you understand TV shows. You might be able to discern some words but don't think that recognizing basic grammar patterns equates to actually understanding anything. Undoubtedly your Japanese is shit in comparison to mine.

The Japs are great. I would easily consider them human. But with the topic, I would say learning ASL really opened my eyes to deaf people.

I'm learning Arabic and suddenly I love islam.

I study by copying down every vocab word for a show I want to watch, study those, and then watch the show.

>Undoubtedly your Japanese is shit in comparison to mine.
Probably.

t. Ahmadellah Yehmedi Rachid al-bah'ayyadi

Triggered weeb faggot.

(You)

Weaboo detected! Go fap to ur degenerate anime pedophilia.

Yes, because new language can fundamentally change your thought patterns if the language becomes your dominant inner voice.

Even Dylan Roof loved the Japs.

>I study by copying down every vocab word for a show I want to watch, study those, and then watch the show.

that sounds like a ton of work
any tools or tricks to share?

I read that as "behead yourself"
Yeah sure, happened with me after learning about all the political bullshit going on with the media and SJW`s

It's actually very easy

>download anki and rikaisama
>djt.neocities.org
>find the section on mining and follow those instructions
It takes me about half an hour per episode

Op youre a dumb faggot

Races still exist regardless of your emotions.

>moved emotionally

Me too, when I was 14. Gackt was my husbando, until I realized he kept churning out the same 5 lyrics.

KIETE YUKUUUUUUUUU

Ive since dabbled in Korean, Spanish, Esperanto, and Welsh.

Korean and Esperanto were the most interesting, as they're entirely manually fabricated languages.

>Korean
>manually fabricated

I did not really use English until 2014-2015, when the Ukraine thing happened, i can presently see what blind fools my monolingual peers are

From American point of view, a European language won't be a game changer i guess.
If you know French and can read old French literature and magazines this would add to your historical vision, but save for that meh.

I guess I meant the writing script for Korean.

>That feel when King Sejong the Great invented Hangul to replace Hanja in the 15th century because Chinese characters weren't workin out.

It's more the fact we don't want others around us. They have their own countries.

>magazines

I'm on and off learning Spanish, I downloaded a bunch of Spanish video game magazines from Underground Gamer before it went down. Also have some Russian magazines.

Learn arabic next.

I speak 4 languages and I'm pretty damn racist.

bro just watch telenovelas with the captions on, then every once in a while with them off

>be me
>Polish liberal
>learn English, start reading, listening and watching western media
>realize how degenerate the entire western world is
>now i'm pro-slavic isolationist

I have five or six channels, but don't think captions work on all of them and some are just horrible

i've meant like 1793-tier magazines

Frenchies had newspapers through the 1600s, it's insane

you are the type of pole i like

anyway, I speak French and Russian and it has only made me hate mudslimes more

>Killing slavic undermenschen niggers
>Bad
They should have finished the job before going for yanks desu.

This. I was a huge Americaboo when I was a kid until I learned English better and consumed enough of their "culture".

No, I learned German at school.
That was enough.

of course they're humans, but lesser humans, and they want to be the winners, there are no winners without losers, if we aren't winners what do you think we'll be? we must eradicate them all for humanity's sake.

There is a lot of non-degenerate entertainment.

You think Poland and Russia are better in terms of entertainment?