Whoa

Whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Try not to harass and beat armed men and get yourself shot on the way Tyrone

>implying niggers have that much self awarness
oh I'm dying

after watching all the niggers testify against Zimmerman I'm sure they arent human

DINDU

It's their own damn fault

>white mom
>black son

k

>nigger lips
>white

Fix the infographic if you are going to repost it

>what's wrong mom? I'm only going to the store for some snacks whilst ground-and-pounding a total stranger for no reason.

If the mother is so concerned why isn't she going with him?

Scared he'll runaway like her baby daddy.

She knows that his chances of being killed by another black are quite high.

Black people don't care about their kids. Negroids are selfish and foul smelling creatures. They just use their kids as a weapon against the state.

t. tyrone peroz

Implying "going to the store for snacks" isn't nigger code for 5 finger discount

She's about to cry because this is what her baby daddy Deshawnqua said he was going to do before he disappeared after she told him she was pregnant.

Really makes you think.

How often does this happen? Never seen a numbered sequence following the same post, in the same thread.

>I'm worried that a black person will murder you on your way there son, don't you know that they commit 90% of all violent crimes in pretty much anywhere they live in?

these stats are false.
it's anti black propaganda

Black parents have to teach their sons how to interact with police so they don't get shot, it's so sad.

You're asking too many questions, goy.

Why is she sending her kid to go steal at the store?

>the Crime Statistics Bureau of San Fransisco is in the business of producing propaganda

I know niggers are violent murders and brutish apes. I grew up around them. However, if you cite a source that doesn't exist and mix up black vs white and white vs white, then people can attack the truth, just because it's next to a lie.

lol exactly my first thought

you know how to solve anti-black racism? Flay the skin off all niggers, we are all red inside - problem solved.

makes you think, breh

>and to punch the chubby hispanic neighborhood watch guy's face in with his head against the pavement for daring to question my angelic nature with his following me

Happens in REALLY quality threads like this one

Sup Forums tier thread

Not politics not current events

>Sup Forums tier thread

>Not politics not current events

Sup Forums tier thread

>Sup Forums tier thread

Sup Forums tier thread

>Sup Forums tier thread

And you can tell this is standard behavior for him at this point from the casual Ness with which he does it.

Lol, he deserved it so bad. What a piece of shit.

percentage of what exactly

>side note, mom. Where's dad again?

NO, SHANIQUO
don't go
don't rob the store
the racism card can't stop bullets
if only your father was here....

It's finally over... for him...

deep...

statistics be racizt.
WE

Poor woman. She know her nigger son is going to rob the gas station but she cant do anything to stop it. So she hugs in him stead so she can steal his stash since he wont be needing it soon.

It's a shame they have to be told the same thing decent white parents tell their kids and get treated the same when they don't as the kids of whites that fail to do so.

this doesn't even add up to 100%
what a shit graph faggot

fixed

>nigger intellectuals

>sheeeit pick me up some of that codeine lean too nigga

I have too much faith in people to believe this is real

Inb4
>"people"

This really cooked my noodle good

shut the FUCK up you crakkka ass fucka ass sucka ass honkey

Good thing you get to decide jack shit

Bump

During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the blacks - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us Sup Forumsacks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.

Cheers.

Does the Fairy Islands even have niggers on them?

>81+16+3=100
>97+2+1=100

Wtf Ahmed I thought your people invented mathematics ?

This. Every time I see this shit I cant accept its real. Its a shop of some kind. Even if he was this dumb someone passing by would stop and explain.

i am really thinking so fucking hard right now

I'm transracial you bigot. I identify as an African American man.

jewggas be so woke. .. DAYUM.

I did some research and you in fact do not have niggers there.

that's a shoop though

Enjoy the lead poisoning

dindu dindu dindu

Who keeps making these?

>There was no mom at home

>suspended from school

>the father was not interested in him

>he was drugged up

>constantly seeking the fight

>paranoid

>started to attack fellow resident because the resident was a bit nit-picky about an unknown person's whereabouts

My almonds are definitely activated

them feels

>Crime Statistics Bureau of San Fransisco
Doesn't exist

Group 1 murdered by group 2 - % of total murders of group 1 murders

>good advice to follow is not "right"
Fucking niggers

>being this retarded

There's a wolf in the gen house! Everyone come quick! Just kidding!

HOODIES ARE THUG PARAPHERNALIA

TRAYVON ATTACKED ZIM

Wow, doing what a police officer tells you to do and obeying his/hers authority, what a fucking crazy and unbelievable idea

aw sheeit nigga why cant we live in our home country where we aren't a minority

>dad is present

Shoop

KEK

Shes scared her son will be killed by some other black womans son

>being this much of a leftist fool

>That's what your father said too

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

POOR LIL KANG. HE DIDNU NUFFIN. HE WUS STADYIEN N SHIET

damn

Thats the inside joke newfag.

Trump posted that exact infographic then the media called him out thinking they had Drumpf stumped. They gave the real stats which they normally would be fired for airing but stumping Drumpf trumps all anti cop narratives Obama told them to push.

Noice.

If only he had some sort of older male authority figure to show him how to act with honor and wisdom.

Really buttered my biscuit

You're a good Jew. You can stay on my side of the oven

I think the ones of your kind are better sipping in a glass of whiskey then shitposting in Sup Forums

Hey, you fucking take that back, you piece of shit! Blacks are NOT "people"!

HIGH ZEZ

Underrated.

I apologize, I spoke without thinking it through.

>That's what your father said before he left.

drake the type of nigga that when he rides a horse he puts both legs on the same side

ayy lmao i like it malaka

>Where da white women at?