I think I'm finally #Woke

I think I'm finally #Woke

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18981931/?i=2&from=/18194003/related
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If gender based clothing are a social construct, then why do trans men wear dresses?

If trans men *are* men, then why does the entire trans phenomenon exist?

If you can invalidate any natural cultural evolution as a "social construct" then what is stopping me from fucking my sister or killing my neighbor?

>what is stopping me from fucking my sister
Nothing, just do it.

holy shit
this picture is really making me think

"Are you a boy or a girl?"
*check*
If they lied, kill them.

Do media actually oppose tranies?

CHILD ABUSE

really parboiled my potatoes

>I have mentally ill parents
fixt

>the media warned you about
U wot m8

This is like when democrats say the media is racist. Some serious delusion.

What that kid is fucked for life.

WHY ARE PARENTS SEXUALIZING THEIR CHILDREN

Gender necessarily deals with who you want to have sex with and how you want to get fucked.

This shit is fucking disgusting. Any boy or girl can do boyish or girly things and not make the huge leap that you're supposed to have a vagina or penis because of it.

pics?

O-Oh god, she's kinda cute. Please tell me this is a girl.

>there is no such thing as boy/girl toys clothes jobs hobbies etc
>I am a boy who wants to be a girl. You know this because I like dresses and barbies

TFW this IS scary
This kid should be playing with friends, drawing, learning math, not worrying about what's between their legs and other people's legs.

>anti psychosis meds daily

Trannies fixed

>a small girls has been indoctrinated into absolute lunatic sexual kike propaganda

Its a failed father type of feeling

no, its the useful idiot being used

This shit should be banned and the parents should be charged with child abuse.

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

Fucking hell. Liberals absolutely disgust me. This is plain child abuse.

I'm positive the vast majority of these kids were coached into this by their parents, because they wanted to raise a special snowflake.

I didn't even knew that girls have vagina instead of penis in """her""" age. I thought the diffetence between boys and girls is clothing, hair and fact that girls always peach and tell on and boys fight. How the fuck child can even realize it's sex , not to mention "gender dysphoria".

(((Universities))) are pushing the post-modern idea that

Internally formulated thoughts supersede all external scientific observation and that it is immoral to try to influence a person's internal narrative. Citing studies and well known scientific truths to contradict a person is literally considered immoral to these people.

Nice your spreading you degeneracy to kids. Faggot.

>My tax dollars call that thing a woman
>My tax dollars want to normalize all of this

Too bad Ontario is never going conservative ever again. The next federal election is our last hope, otherwise I'll probably look into American citizenship.

t. west virginia

What media is anti-trans?

Most mainstream media outlets are pro-trans as fuck

Kill it with fire!

>Baseless assertions that can be anecdotally disproven
>Implying the exception makes the rule
These people are trying to destroy common sense

The insanity is off the charts here. We reached a point where the government openly embraces and encourages mental illness. I'm thinking about getting the hell out of here too.

Oh FFS, that girl has NO CONCEPT of what being a boy OR a girl 'means' outside of her limited experience which does NOT include full endocrine/glandular activation or function.

She can tell me all about how trans she is AFTER her first period.

yes a girl(male)

Jesus Christ.

Why does America have so many trannies? I have tinder plus and if you do it anywhere in America like 1/20 of the whites are trannies.

The media didn't warn me about this. Millennia of wisdom from the ancients did.

what's scary is that this young gay boy will commit suicide sooner or later because of hormone imbalance and depression

This is pretty scary to be honest

To think that a child at the age of what, 10 or 11? would have the independent thought of trying to be a girl and also pay enough to right-side media to then go out and make a sign to protest is probably more scary then any person can clearly explain in words

It clearly shows how far into degeneracy we can go and still not be chastised for it

People like to argue that the slippery slope isn't real but the slope is deep and it is very slippery and the fact that the picture in op's post is so normalized at this point that the parent's who took that picture won't be arrested really paints the picture of how quickly we can slip and slide

I'm not scared of you. I just won't pretend youre not really a boy

>Bard College

Oh, there once was a hero named Ragnarr the red...

Just wait until these kids reach adulthood and we have to deal with their vast mental issues. Their fucked up upbringing is going to have consequences they don't realize yet.

Anthony Fantano?

I can see your son marrying this beautiful girl.

this is what i don't get about people who resist the slippery slope worry---they ignore or refuse to acknowledge how far we've fallen.

go to church, boys. keep your women in line. fight degeneracy. ignore sodomite orders.

Is it, though? It could just be a girl who wants to be a boy, we don't know at this point.

newfags on /b and /soc will be fapping to his time-stamped pics in 12 years.

Like Born on the Fourth of July, but with the penis intentionally lost.

fucking society stop emasculating little boys and making them feel feminine.

This is what happens when the father is not a gatekeeper of the family and doesn't block filth from entering in. Their own children turn against them. You don't need social media to live. Your 12 year old daughter doesn't either. Try being in her life instead of dumping her in front of the TV or iphone.
>b-b-but it's too hard because feminism!!!
Women are clay and men are the potters. If you can't mold them, you are clay. A clay man is worthless to a woman, to her it's like having a girl friend with a penis.

nothing. you probably are the offspring of incest yourself so go right ahead.

>Why does America have so many trannies?
Nature finds a way. Men are stepping up and filling the void, because women refuse to perform their gender roles (regardless of whether they're attractive and occasionally fuck somebody.) They don't ACT like women. So a portion of guys are taking one for the team. It's the broest thing a man can ever possibly do. No homo.

This.
The concept of being transgender is inherently sexist. If you can "feel" like a man or woman then that means that certain personality traits or actions are attributed to one gender. I'm fine with dudes liking pretty dresses and doing their eyebrows or whatever, but don't pretend you're a woman because of that.

please come based canadians, we need more whites. leave canada to die, and together we will rebuild it on a basis of traditionalism and conservatism. we will MCGA.

>Down with gender roles!
>My son is actually a girl because he likes the color pink, how dare you not cut off his penis!

It's really, really shocking how quickly the narrative went from "transgenderism is a disorder and we need to be compassionate and help them get transitioning surgery" to just flat out "gender is a social construct and people can express it however they want whenever they want. It's not a disorder and just a natural part of life. Abandon the concept of gender."

>201 area code
This is my area code...
kill me.

Source

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

This is just a kid. Why do adults always have to drag in kids? I changed my view on the world at least five times in the process of growing up.

>mfw leafs want to move to Merica after Trump wins

Disgusting disgrace

that thing did not even hit puberty

I don't know if what you said was brilliant or fucking retarded

>assigned male at birth but identify as women

We're at a point in our society where the objective reality of one's sex takes a back seat to some poorly defined "identity". God help us all.

And I'm the scary rapist the media warned YOU about

Media never "warned me about scary transgenders" but your parents are certainly scary and they must go to the jail for violating your rights and commiting a horrible crime because you can't consent, my dear.

Yeh it might get scary sooner than he (she) (he) thinks.

Don't go along with it. Argue with them. It's fun.

doesn't matter, would fug either way

Holy shit

what? no of course not msm's willingness to pick up on anything liberal is the ONLY reason anyone thinks about trans people

Wow this seriously triggers me, who the fuck pushes this shit on children. Fucking sickos I guess I'm not tolerant enough to have my kid be transgender by 1st grade

>german humor

Lets everybody force a kid to carry a sign saying something they don't understand!

Another one out of the gene pool

Why is it so hard to understand that yes, this is scary as fuck, but not because of the poor confused kid whose life has been completely fucked since he was 10 years old or younger, but for the adults and so called parents that not onlly allowed this tragedy but encouraged it and actually made him feel proud about becoming such a travesty.

tl;dr yes this is scary.

>woman

Nah..that's not the one...

THIS is the one

Well the thing is, certain species can and do change sexes (yes, sexes) when there's an imbalance in their ecosystem. Humans can't do that, but can see that we desperately want to. Just look anywhere in the world where there are too many men, or men without the means to procure a woman. It's a complete and total clusterfuck. When a man can't fulfill his purpose, he's destined to a downward spiral of existential dread. Also pic related.

so fucked up parents do this to their kids. Even if your son wants to wear a dress when he's 6 don't encourage it. Because when they get older and hopefully grow out of it they'll be hearing "Hey steve, remember when you were a girl throughout all of elementary school lol."

That is terrifying, probably not in the way you think I am though.

Terrifying because it's passable?

Huh? No, terrifying because she's been brainwashed and proud of it.

Nobody's scared of trans children, they're scared of their parents who raise their children to be surgically castrated.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

Good idea

>I'm biologically a 25 year old man, but I identify as an 11 year old boy. I have felt this way for a long time. Being trans-age is hard, but I found a doctor to prescribe me some androgen blockers so that my hormone levels are that of a cis-age 11 year old. Being trans-age is hard sometimes, though. The bigoted parents of my cis-age middle school classmates wanted to keep me from going to school with their kids, but thankfully those bigots lost their case. I'm still in danger though, my cis-age 12 year old girlfriend's dad is still trying to kill me for being a "pedophile". Even though she's older than me. I literally can't even.

Do you like burning couches and drinking Mountain Dew by any chance?

What is this media these people follow? All I see is in the mainstream media is shilling for degenerate behavior like transsexualism, homosexuality, fat acceptance, feminism, marxism, communism, white genocide etc. etc. etc. I'd really like to see this media where leftists get their scary news, since that sounds based as fuck.

Have some reading material.

Trannies are mentally ill:
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
>Johns Hopkins used to provide sex-reassignment surgery in the early 1970s, but after Dr. McHugh – psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975-2001 -- and his colleagues studied the issue further, they concluded “that Hopkins was fundamentally cooperating with a mental illness.”

Transitioning isn't effective:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

Trans suicides can't be because of discrimination, white privilege proves it:
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
>The second problem is that the discrimination theory of suicide does not hold up when compared to other minority groups who suffer disproportionate real and perceived amounts of bigotry and negative discrimination. The Centers for Disease Control’s numbers on suicide indicate that the highest rates of suicide over the past 15 years or so belong to…white people.In contrast, in most of the years surveyed black people had the lowest suicide rate among all ethnicities. White suicide actuallyrosein the period 2000-2014.

MTF trans people 50X more likely to have HIV:
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
>an average of 22 percent of transgender women were HIV positive. In fact, transgender women were almost 50 times more likely to be HIV-infected than the general adult population.

Just a phase.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18981931/?i=2&from=/18194003/related
>CONCLUSIONS: Most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty.

Actually we're scared of your mother and whoever thought it was okay to use an abused and perhaps mentally ill child for propaganda

I like this idea

>all the sane Canadians move to 'merica
>all the retarded lefties and trannies and shitskins move to Canada and help to create their Communist utopia
>we have a showdown and see whose society turns out better

wonder who will win

This, either no degeneracy or full degeneracy.

No she isn't. Caitlin Jenner is.

They think it's 2006 when it comes to media.

This would make a great memeball but instead of anarchocapitalist ball it's degenerate ball or something

Standard for becoming a bard has been steadily slipping since the industrial revolution it seems..

I'm transcontinental.
I'm in Brazil right now but I feel like I'm living in Kenia.

I already lost my job after showing up dressing like the people I'm identifying with.

The world is unfair with transcontinental people.