Is Pope Francis the antichrist?

Is Pope Francis the antichrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but he is wicked.

What language is that supposed to be on the top?

Arabic I reckon. I just glom onto anything anti-islam.

Fake and gay. And he's not the antichrist, just a cuck.

All Popes are Satanists

Antipope more likely. The antichrist is supposed to show up later on IIRC.

no, I am

It ain't modern-day Arabic, that's for sure.
Might be an old version of the ceremonial writing style, though.

I never understood the whole ghosts that cast shadows thing. If it can be seen through, then light passes through it, so there can not be a shadow. How retarded does one have to be to get frightened by it?

Damian?

Does the pope shit in little children's mouth?

Yes

scary thing is there is nothing that stops obama for running for a third term. The Constitution only says he cant serve more than two consecutive terms. If he runs in 2020 he will likely win and be confirmed as the anti-Christ.

really?

All Papists are anti-christs, taigs out!

22nd amendment, section 1:
>No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice,
>and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as Presdient, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

I'm not a lawyer, but it seems to me that means Obama can't be president ever again.

Correction: he couldn't be president again via election.

Some other emergency situation? Well, in an emergency, a lot of times law goes out the window anyway.

22nd amendment. You get two terms as president and that's it.

Wasn't Benedict suppose to be the Black Pope?
Maybe they were off by one

Friendly reminder:

>Benedict still lives in the Vatican
>he still wears papal white
>everyone calls him "his holiness"
>he never reverted his name back
>there is no such thing as a "pope emeritus"

He was blackmailed by liberal cardinals to step aside. They placed Francis to shill for globalism.

Redignation under threat is not a valid reason to resign the papacy. In the eyes of God and the church, he's still the vicar of Christ. That's why he still lives like the Pope and is treated as such.

No one thinks it's a ghost casting a shadow. It's obviously a physical object between him and the source of light casting a shadow, the point is that they align perfectly to cast the shadow and many take that as a sign from God. Even if you're atheist and non superstitious you have to appreciate how unlikely and symbolic of a coincidence is when something like this happens

No because the antichrist will be the one reconstructing the temple of Jerusalem. Can You picture the pope doing that?

He's to much of a pussi to piss of muslims

Petty much this

[spoiler]originality[/spoiler]

could it be trump considering how pro-israel he is?

make him king of the Bronx. Niggers should be kept i cages

Yes

johhny rotten is the antichrist.

Pope Francis is the last pope according to the papal prophecy.

Black pope

This

racist

If he's the Black Pope, does that mean the Second Coming will be some time in the next few decades?

No, he is hated by too many people to be antichrist, especially jews.
Also he is against global government.

(30) In considering the historic Lutheran position on the papacy, we have become very much aware that the early Reformers did not reject what we have called the "Petrine function," but rather the concrete historical papacy as it confronted them in their day. In calling the pope the "antichrist," the early Lutherans stood in a tradition that reached back into the eleventh century.7 Not only dissidents and heretics but even saints had called the bishop of Rome the "antichrist" when they wished to castigate his abuse of power. What Lutherans understood as a papal claim to unlimited authority over everything and everyone reminded them of the apocalyptic imagery of Daniel 11, a passage that even prior to the Reformation had been applied to the pope as the antichrist of the last days. The pope's willingness to derive advantage from doctrines and practices that seemed to them to contradict the gospel compelled them to resist such doctrines and practices as antichristian.

Yea sure

The end will be near the day the church get's strong, the day we got new revelations and the day you see people doing greater miracles than Jesus.

We're still really far from that,

That would be a decided possibility. I forget if there's a restriction on the timeline, but it's one more step along the way. I guess it would have to happen before Francis dies if he's the last pope.

yeah you're right

Cuckery is a hallmark of the Antichrist.

that filename

Interesting

The Vatican is a serpent cult

He is secretly Shrek.

Either that or maybe he casts the shadow of God Himself.

One of the things I liked about Benedict is how much he pissed everyone off. I still have memes about him being Emperor Palpatine, a pedophile, a nazi, etc.

When all the wrong people want to suck Francis' dick, that's a bit of a warning sign.

no

It wouldnt be Obama. youd have to go through 17 assassinations before you ran out of successors

woah

can any greek user confirm this?

I think what you'd really need would be a force majeure, basically a coup, with some faction that for whatever reason would support Obama being a figurehead again. Seems like that would have to be a pretty dumb faction, but if you think about it how dumb was the Clinton faction to try to pull off what they did?

Here's another neat one
forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname

But who knows? They say we're not going to notice who's the real antichrist until it's too late anyway.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)

It's true.

No. No pope will never be the anti-christ. Think about it, who is the only person on the entire planet could say that someone is Christ incarnate and not be called crazy? The pope. The anti-christ will need the pope to win the favor of the people. When the pope starts shilling hard for someone, you've found the anti-christ.

I don't think this is it, but bad news for sure.

If you people would actually read the bible you'd know that the antichrist is not supposed to be a person or even an entity, antichrist is literally just a BEHAVIOR, anything that goes against Christ is antichrist

nice

Please vote that qt in.

If you do I promise to print out a picture of her and fap on it until it's blurry with semen and then post a picture of it on Sup Forums.

But islam is super strict like christianity

Yeah thats horeshit, I've seen antichrist videos and they don't describe anything like Trump, these are incredibly vague claims

can't believe no has mentioned the jesuits

>t. hasn't read revelation

He is not the antichrist, but he certainly is not Christian either.

>