Molymeme is fucking done...

Molymeme is fucking done. Let him suck off Mike's tiny cock now and close the channel as he is absolutely BTFO by his attempt at creating a more cucked version of People's Temple.

Or maybe let him keep going, can't wait when he is going to take his followers and sign a suicide pact with them, so the leafland's average IQ could increase once again to the levels of pre-sandnigger immigration.

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you molyjew

Trump's speech last night was amazing

why even try mate ?
the only way you'll take down molymeme is if the legacy media attacks him
and even then that's likely to backfire and give him thousands of new subscribers

F

What is with all these threads? I thought it was a good video. Stef deconstructed the kids argument well.

So angry and frustrated Leaf

>50-year-old grown-ass man bullying a 20-year-old german kid who doesn't even speak english that much
FRITZ ABSOLUTELY BTFO xDDD

Leftism is done

Mcmullin is too much of a pussy to attack miller /bannon.
So he's sticking to e-celebs for now.

He fucked up by basically bullying a guy with a legitimately good question.

"I HAVE 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HURDUR IM BETTER THEN YOU"

I unsubscribed to him after that video. He's a fucking arrogant twat.

>I unsubscribed to him after that video
same here frenchbro

This.

This has obviously been an attempt to delegitimize another prominent " pro-Trump" Internet personality. Stefan doesn't have the mainstream notoriety that Milo had so instead of smearing him in the press, they've let loose the shills to try

He did one bad video. So what?

Who cares

Most of his videos are good.

His content is getting boring. All videos get to the same conclusion of race and IQ. And from dwelling in that subject for so long has content has gotten simple and psychotic/religious.

>content has gotten simple and psychotic/religious.
I have seen this happen before with several youtubers like EJArendee and Elliott Hulse. I don't know why this pattern keeps happening that youtubers become new agey and preachy before they start dwindling on subscribers

What happened?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

Yep.
After Molyneux its gonna be PJW, then McInnes, then Sargon, etc....

Their mission is to get the new 'hip' and younger right-leaning and/or anti-SJW e-celebs out and bring the right back to its place of subservience and 'puritan Christianity' which will result in our side being perpetual losers again and again.

Shills are trying to make a "wtf i hate Molymeme now" because he BTFO some retard 21 year old

>we found sauce on him being a cult leader
defoo.org/inner-circle/
>also, he made a vid where he got triggered at some german kid asking him to be more open minded in order to convince more people
>ranted 40 minutes to the kid about how offensive it is to assume that Molymeme is flawed

Oh. Yeah I mean I've known he's been running a cult for years. He really is an arrogant asshole.

As Curt Doolittle once pointed out, Moly is a terrible philosopher but an excellent political commentator.

I don't think that's his actual website

I kinda agree, but recently his quality of vids has been dropping and his arrogant side is showing more and more

how come?

Wow start arguing any time.

In what way is he associated with it? I've never seen him post that link in his videos or his twitter. Seems like a troll website.

It's not his. It's people who asked to be taught the art of the argument and couldn't handle the training.

Ask yourself this: when was the last time he actually debated somebody experienced and capable of speaking english properly (Like Peterson) on a topic they might disagree on?
Every time he actually has somebody serious on show it's just so they can agree with each other. Anytime there's an actual disagreement on a topic it's with some retarded pasty kid from college or some woman too dumb to find a proper husband.
This is a shil lthread though.

>Molymeme BTFo\d the kid
No he fucking did not. The kid merely wanted to suggest an alternative way to make arguments and facts more widely spread and molymeme for some reason took it personal and went to the offensive from the first second.

Shouldnt cernovich be on the CTR hitlist before Molymeme. I mean Milo, Pewdiepie, Cernovich, paul watson, molymeme would seem to be the logical progression.

I don't follow Moly, can I get a quick rundown of what happened?

>kid is too dumb to speak english properly
>molymeme notices this and takes advantage of it by misconstruing the opening question into a strawman he then pushes into false dichtonomy of 'you're either gonna get run over by SJWs or you gonna have to fight back behaving exacly like them!'
>kid tries to call out molymeme but can't because he's retarded
>molymeme goes off on a tangent while constantly patting himself on the back and not letting the kid speak wihle he completely demolishes the kid
>kid gets angry and starts being a passive aggressive cunt like every other swede when they get angry
>mmolymeme uses this to his advantage to further destroy him and finally in last 10 minutes decides to take on the actual argument when it is no longer even relevant and when the opponenet is no lnoger capable of providing constructive counterpoints
>molymeme walks off pretending he won yet another hard fight and fans lap it up

>fans lap it up
hardly. also check out the top comments.

He's been deleting comments consistently.
Most of mine were removed.

And I was talknig about fans, not subscribers, you know the ones who ignore his whole defoo phase or try saying that the kid deserved it when molymeme was the intellectual superior by far in that debate.

I don't know about deleted comments, but most top comments are critical of him.

And most of them only have like 20 replies with many of those being 'not an argument' or 'muh feefes fuck off libtard', I keep getting notifications for all comments (which are pending and notshowing up for any other account) and I can't find any of those comments outside of my notification window.

Will he be okay guys :(

Anybody have a screen cap of that thread from last night where stef argued with 3 or 4 anons over the course of several hours completely sperging out over this video?

Why is he done now? He's bullied his callers for years

He makes a lot of bad videos. Anything that's not "what pisses me off about..." or "the truth about..." or an extended lecture about a historical topic are just garbage. I can't imagine how shit his show must be if the videos he puts on youtube are the highlights.

rake

Copy pasta from the other molymeme tread leafs really do live up to there name heh?

oy vey i wonder what could be going on with all these mollymeme threads

I agree with this guy though, I don't think he ever debates people who may actually be able to form and express coherent arguments on a topic in which they disagree. Which makes him look like a tool if you ask me.