Honest thoughts on PJW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/07Vq7yjIHYM
youtube.com/watch?v=RlPM2lMZGLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stopped watching him. He really doesn't do research and invents narratives.

Stopped watching him. He wasn't strong enough for my potions.

He is useful for calling out libtards on their bullshit.

I actually prefer Mark Dice because he is less angry more savage.

Was interesting until like half a year ago, idk maybe the brexit success-story made him kinda go overconfident

He's about as useful as Milo.

cernos better

Stopped watching him. Never actually watched him.

Fuck off Paul

Go away PJW

He probably lurks here in pol, seeing that he used the 'Mayne Streem Meteor' meme in his recent vid

Anyone else notice that they are taking down these people one by one. Granted not everyone here agrees with them at all. But it's very coordinated. Milo, PJW, Cernovich, now Stefan. These guys have each gone through a shilling campaign that lasts days where there will be constant threads attacking them.

He's probably in this thread right now, using a foreign proxy, trying desperately to figure out how to reclaim his fanbase, sucking on his willy.

MEEEDIEERRRRR

>we're the new punk rockers
I agree.
Neocons are dumb, leftist shitheads.

ESS JAY DUBEL YOOS AVE INFEELTRAYTED THE MAINSTREEM METEOR AND R MAY KING EVRY WON A MARKSIST

Mainstream meteor...

WEH AHR REDPIWWING GENERWHATION ZHEE

CHONSURVATISM IS THA COUNTARCULTOR

HE IS AWESOME. FUCK OFF.

literally who

He's kinda cute :3

Holy fuck, I was just watching his PewDiepie vid and noticed that blobhead MAINSTREAM METEOR insert, and thought of these threads, came onto Sup Forums to search for it through catalog, and it was the first thread on the first page.

Kek wills it, he's /ourguy/

also, post more of funny edits like that, he knows it's in good humour, probs browses the thread atm

>I fail to see any evidnce of a "Jewish Conspiracy"

>Our guy

Kys

Delivers the basic redpill on the mainstream meteor and ass jay double-yous
I don't watch him

He has a really boring voice. One that everyone would take the piss out of at school.

Useful in redpilling normies

He's great. I love watching him. He's right, conservatives are the counter culture. I was just thinking about how red pilled he is and came here.
Imagine my shock when I come here and people don't even understand the threat of the main stream media

He has normie-appeal. Useful.

he is based, I unironically like him more than most ecelebs, since his vids are concise and entertaining to watch

even fucking styx isn't safe

i like him

He put a screen shot from Sup Forums of mainstream meteor. in his last vid at 1.10 he doen't care about critisism, which is good.

youtu.be/07Vq7yjIHYM

he is a bit too muh feminists muh sjw

and i think he could take more of a slice from alex jones. i wish there was an alex jones who knows all alex jones does but can explain and interview without being so ott. Don't get me wrong i love alex and to be fair i only don't like it when he interupts Steve Pieczenik he can interupt everyone else i don't give a fuck but when Steve Pieczenik talks he ALWAYS jumps in just as steve is geting into somthing juicy

my 2 cents

>honest thoughts on PJW?

He says good things, though sometimes his "annoyed guy" angle gets old and annoying.

We've got a plan for all these fence sitters, centrists, classical liberals, and 'real liberals'.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlPM2lMZGLk

I still watch him from time to time, but I've lost interest with him, info wars and steve since all they do is suck Trump's dick.

Pls post that winpasta with "rooning away frum meh is naht a legitimateh form of protest!"

Too autistic and not enough memes.

I love him.

I hate the leftists who come here shilling these anti-PJW though.