Black leader says don't be fooled by "whiteness"

Leader of the Black Lives Matter Deray blasted the honoring of the Navy Seal widow on Tuesday by attacking whiteness.

Nobody cares about that bitch anymore.

Soros money is for antifa, Muslims, and women now

>whiteness relies on the performance of compassion and innocence

So what does "blackness" rely on?

>Deray

He's not wrong. White women and numales love to virtue signal. Except good people also like to show compassion. The key is learning to differentiate the two.

>2017
>even black people see this man for his thoroughly Jewed worldview

Best timeline

monkey noises, ebt, and bix nood

I want to know what it is they consider 'whiteness' and why they hate it so much? It seems to range between everything from language, science, a family, jobs...

blm is fucking irrelevant dude. nobody takes them even remotely seriously. even hillary shut their asses down

"if you have no ideas about how to make your communities better then maybe I'm talking to the wrong people'

FAIL. a bigger fucking joke than even ows

Compassion is now white supremacy

>mfw Sup Forumsacks would unironically agree with him if he was solely talking about white leftists + SJWs
inb4 the "pol is not one person" maymay

anger, hatred, envy

Protesting for no reason is not lucrative or smart

>shitty cartoon by every standard

Sharia, pls

I thought whiteness relied on abhorrent violence. I know they like to shift goal posts, but this is a massive about-face

Not surpsising, it's just the continuation of the dehumanization tactic, it's impossible for them to praise their opponents when they do something genuinely good because that would mean that maybe, just maybe their opponents aren't Hitler.

EBT.

Guess her revolution is taking a little longer than she thought...

That's because it would fit there.

We've known about how manipulative Leftists have been for years and know they care more about themselves and their moral high ground than anything else.

Trump wants to see America be America again. And there is no reason to assume Trump is trying to create a better America as a cover up to kill niggers.

He's describing liberalism, not whiteness.

Who does pol like better deray or shaun king

oh snap derone mcjohson BTFO

shaun king cause hes white

How'd you get your twitter to look like that broseph?

Get the twitter gold pass

Its free with the iPhone deluxe issue.

Remember when BLM were a big deal 2-3 years ago and you weren't allowed to criticize them?

Man, the later Obama years really were terrible, I'm glad all that's over with

sheeeeit, BLM has been overshadowed by other 'sjw causes' surprised they aren't chimping out over this.