It will take 170 years for women to be equal to men — unless some things change, study says

>It will take 170 years for women to be equal to men β€” unless some things change, study says

>It's getting harder to be a woman.

>That's the conclusion of a new study on the Global Gender Gap from the World Economic Forum. The annual review looks at 142 countries, and evaluates women's standing in the world based on four indexes: educational attainment, health, political empowerment and economic participation.

>The good news: worldwide, men and women are going to school at about the same rate. And women's health outcomes are about as good as the health outcomes of men. But women are not nearly as well represented in government, and the gap in economic participation is only widening. In 74 countries, things have gotten worse since last year. According to the report, β€œan average gap of 31.7 percent remains to be closed worldwide across the four Index dimensions in order to achieve universal gender parity.”

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/31/it-will-take-170-years-for-women-to-be-equal-to-men-under-current-conditions-study-says/?utm_term=.b3e990bd9b70

Also...

>Closing the economic gap remains the biggest challenge for several reasons. More women than ever are working, but they're still responsible for the bulk of the household chores and caregiving for both children and the elderly. Men do, on average, about 34 percent of the unpaid work that women do. And it's a gap that starts early β€” girls worldwide spend about 30 percent more of their time on unpaid work. This limits women's ability to earn as much money as men and to grow in their profession, even as they work about an hour longer each day than men do.

And you wonder why women are putting off marriage and kids. Who wants to get married and be some housewife? Also, this proves divorce settlements are fair. Housewives/Mothers do a shitload of unpaid work for the men they're in relationships with. They deserve to be paid for that labor.

>Mfw they think it'll take just 170 yrs

Women don't want equality. Anytime a woman wanted equality it was a test, one that they wanted to end with a good slap and rough sex, not appeasement.

Why do you think they're importing hundreds of thousands of third world shitskins that haven't been tainted by feminism

>They deserve to be paid for that labor.

Who is going to pay them and with what? And isn't child benefit basically this payment anyway?

luckily for them young men quit society so they can do all the work and enjoy a long life with cats and shit. kek.

We should start by redistributing 50% of all wombs to men.

>Who is going to pay them and with what?

The husband/father is going to pay them. They should be working while the wife/mother takes care of the children and household.

>And isn't child benefit basically this payment anyway?

That's money from taxpayers going towards helping women with children and no father in the picture, to help pay for some of their expenses. If the father is still alive somewhere, he should be obligated to pay the woman for raising his children and take the burden off of the taxpayers.

>It's getting harder to be a woman.

When I read things like this I literally want to go outside and beat the first woman I see. Being a woman in the western world is literally life on god mode, it is the easiest possible life to live. And they still complain. They get away with EVERYTHING, and still complain.

>The husband/father is going to pay them. They should be working while the wife/mother takes care of the children and household.
so you want the patriarchy? wow shitlord check your privilege

>The husband/father is going to pay them. They should be working while the wife/mother takes care of the children and household.

Doesn't a full time working husband already pay for everything? the house, food, clothes bills? From what I gather there isn't much money left at this stage.

Spit it out. What are you getting at?

Women are like the sibling that breaks all your stuff and the parents never punish.

So women should be more for automation. Automating house chores and childcare means more time working.

>They should be working while the wife/mother takes care of the children and household.
In that case women shouldn't be allowed to work.

This civilization barely has 30 years left let alone 170. Lmao. Accelerate this shit, why not

Women are not Men, therefore they will never be equal to Men. Men are not Women and therefore will never be equal to Women.

There needs to be a healthy balance of perks and negatives that come with being part of either sex.

Women deserve no rights because they act like fucking children. I respect children more because they can't vote our country to shit.

>educational attainment, health, political empowerment and economic participation

3 of those things are based entirely on personal choice.

Lol thanks to sharia it'll take more like 1000 years

>Doesn't a full time working husband already pay for everything? the house, food, clothes bills? From what I gather there isn't much money left at this stage.

He's still not paying the woman in the relationship for her household and child-rearing labor. Even if he pays for the house and the bills associated with it. Which is why if a divorce happens, he needs to pay her for putting her life on hold to raise his children. He needs to pay her some of the money she would have made if she was working and building career instead of staying with the kids.

If they keep importing achmed and pushing for islamification of the west... Women will never be equal to men... But why should they be? I mean men and women excel in different areas... Men are stronger and work harder at job sites... I can't even imagine a day where 50% of plumbers, tradesmen, electricians, road workers, police officers, engineers, technicians are women even if we lowered the standards so even a monkey could do it.

What if he is in a shitty job that doesn't cover the rent?

women are not equal to men. They are worthless animalistic sluts with no interest in society or civilization as a whole. They unironically consider themselves 'empowered and free' because they are useless repeaters, echoing whatever the established leftist narratives tell them to

>muh open borders
>muh climate change
>muh feminism

Women are complete fucking pigs. They have no use - they will be equal to men when they die, as all humans are equal dead.

All I'm reading is:

>made-up problems created solely so I can write articles

Actually won't it take thousands of years for theme to develop the genes to the point where the average woman's skeletal muscle capacity is equivalent to that of a man's?

That's not the woman's fault. If you're a man, once you have a child, you're obligated to become better educated and climb the corporate ladder into a better paying career.

You don't even have the excuse of "What if he can't afford to go back to school?" because you can learn anything on the Internet these days. You can study for certs like the CompTIA A+ and use it to get a better job easily.

>treat women as equal
>"ITS GETTING HARDER TO BE A WOMAN"

?

>It's getting harder to be a woman

>Study says

(((Washington Post))) should tell us why there is so many Jews in Government,Media and Banks in America?

When will we close that economical gap?

>women's health outcomes are about as good as the health outcomes of men

Actually life expectancy, suicide rates, rates of genetic disorders say women need to check their privilege in this area.

Women live longer then Men, indeed they should check their privilege

What are these webms from?

bitch say whaat?

women will Never be equal to man, wanna know why?
>No penises
>Frail bodies
>Do not have extraordinarily intelligent representatives (best they can hope is upper-average IQ)
>Agressive-Impulsive
>Unreasonable

Women are baby makers and house furniture, So just fucking live with it!

Archive that shill

A woman's place is in the home

So ow much would se be given under this system? What if she has a second kid? What if she spawns a whole clan?

>unless some things change

Like hordes of muslims, which will put women back in their place?

Come on, if we really put our minds to it I doubt it'd take 170 years to commit a complete religicide of Muslims

Where is her self-sacrifice to raise her kid? Raising a family is not just some career equivalent were you can expect to be paid and invested in.

The husband provides of his material wealth via his labor and the mother provides care and stability via hers. Because it isn't "his children" that she is being paid to care for like some baby sitter.

The children are "theirs" to which raising them, while hard, is a joyous labour with its wages in love.

>It's getting harder being a women

All hard and heavy manual labor jobs are done by Men.

well duh.
Women want a man who is better than them. A better man isn't going to do work that is beneath him.
Therefore women getting better men means they will be more unequal.

Seems women are getting better quality partners than they deserve. They should shut up. But they won't. So just ignore this stupidity.

Men and Women are biologically different.

That is NEVER going to be changed feminists,not in 170 years not in infinity years.You are making yourself look weak with this gagbage

What the fuck is Walgreens doing?

Opinion piece or facts?
>still also do bulk of all chores.

Payment is living in a home and being provided for by the male giving her his resources. Children are not things to be paid for, they are an investment that you will lose money on, but gain far more. If the women don't like this deal, then they should stop having sex , at least to procreate. The problem is women hitting the wall then trying to scramble for a good man, which they should have done a while ago instead of partying.

that's deathist
why can't women die at the same time as us?
fucking matriarchy

All of society is being bent and twisted to suit the whims of women, what more do they fucking want?!

They will never be equal and even if it took 170 years I'm going to kill them all by then anyways so there's no point

godspeed friend

If bitches can opt out of having a kid through abortions, a guy should be able to opt out of any financial obligations. Now that's an equal exchange, cunts.

How do I get off this ride?

so some pussy hungry dikes want to egt more money despite the fact corporate america is so scared of any law suit built around any sort of discrimination that they wont pay a woman less than a man in the same position as long as its not connected to contractually obligated pay rate increases dictated by time at the company

i solved the davinci code

I'LL DRINK TO THAT

There they go again, trying to turn women into men. Most women WANT to stay at home with their kids, most women WANT easier jobs so they can focus more time on the family/community. That's the role women have always played.

I guess any fool can see that they don't want equality, they've been equal to men for a long time. The truth is they want more power, they won't stop and that's all men's fault, we opened the pandora's box, now they have an army of betas wanting to die for them. We are in a dire situation.

>study says

amen

>In the world

Suddenly it made sense

The alphas and betas who feel disenfranchised are on our side. The war will be over by the end of the week, just in time for a cup of tea. Pip Pip!

Me too man it's gonna be great

Don't worry guys I alone will fix the problem

Besides being able to show your nipples in public, how are women not equal?

>main character of next bioware game

>It will take 170 year for defect men, whos advantage is the ability to make babies, to be equal to the regular men
IF you studied evolution, you would know that it could take anywhere from 100k years to infinity.

>It's getting harder to be a woman
Jesus Christ, it's LITERALLY the easiest time for women in all of history. Holy fuck, when will this victim complex meme end?
>Check out all this male privilege :^)