This a common Chinese Bathroom

What a fucking shit hole.
>No dividers.
>No seat
>Literal Fucking hole in the floor.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/china/articles/China-to-start-toilet-revolution/

I guess the cultural revolution wasn't enough, now they need a toilet revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q&t=53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

H O L E I N T H E F L O O R

lived in Central China, never saw public toilets like that. squat toilets are still the norm but non-walled rooms like that have been pretty much completely phased out. you have to go out of your way to some weird ally in the Beijing Hutongs to find a place like that and it will probobly be demolished in 5 years.

You know that shitting squatting are good for your bowels and anus?
Shitting sitting will get you hemorrhoids before your 40s

Is this the replacement toilets?

How long did you live in China? I lived in China for over 15 years and they still exist. This picture is a step up for 50% of the population. Spread your pro China propaganda elsewhere.

Still better than india

I'll bet you can walk less than 5 minutes from that picture and find a disgusting public pooper.

Not by much.

Bathroom look literally like that in a lot of eastern european countries like Serbia. Saw it many times while being there.

Do I squats facing the television or the door?

It was like that 15 years ago things changed

I can't even squat like that without blowing me knees out

(6'6", 210 pounds), maybe it's more comfortable for little chinese people? Why not simply have a normal toilet?

What if I miss the hole? I feel like I have a very narrow window to get my shit into the hole.

ive been to china and that is false the only places who have toilets like that are where literal peasants live
every single building that i went into had an american toilet and also a Chinese toilet A.K.A hole in the ground. also almost every hole in the ground toilet still flushed and had toilet paper
if there is a Chinese user out there feel free to correct me

Fuck off chang.

DESIGNATED

CHAIN

Just kick the poodoo into the hole then.

leg day while shitting
>for the gains

>Omw to CERN
>Bus stop in France
>Enter WC
>Tfw floor soaked, whatever.jpg
>Open toilet door
>Mfw see hole in the ground
>Mfw French toilet is pajeet temple

Did the Chinese copy the French?

WTF I hate taking a shit now

Why don't they wipe? There is no toilet paper.

u fucking kidding me,m8?
while I agree these kind of toilets still exist here.,u would only find them in the most rural or rural areas.They are ancient even by the lower middle class standards.....Of course,if u'd go in a slum u'll still see a few people defecating in the dingy slum streets,but that is only true for slums.

the truth is,any country that undergoes rapid modernisation and economic growth ,suffer from these kind of problems....a part of the society is too much modern while another part is still in the shitters

I want a toilet like that. Squatting is better for you when shitting and it would be easier to clean.

So,do we now agree that China is the new poo?

Been there! it was really awkward having the shits in those places.

These were common back in USSR, but at least they separated them...

Top kek.

Triggered by your country's shitters, m8?

Just because your done with the past doesn't mean you have to scoop it with your hand.

Love,

American Hygiene Society

This looks like some Zelda dungeon puzzle.

A few times I left a poo on the back burner.

Then I guess you didn't wander off into real China. You just stayed in the "clean" zones that foreigners like to drink and shop in.

Better than India

>shit hole.

Yes. That's literally what its purpose is.

SHIT IN PIT

Squatting is better for you. Human bowels are naturally evolved for it. Your thighs press up against it to straighten out your rectum and what not so you get a literal poop chute.

This is opposed to standing, where you don't have a poop chute so you can hold it in easier.

Sitting on a chair to poop is basically a monkey's attempt at civilizing itself. It's time to change this.

>giving out shekels to worsen your health
Enjoy your hemorrhoids and annual colon screenings at 50+.

No burger bro,I'm not triggered.....Its just that I have a zero tolerance policy for stupidity and ignorance.

No, chinks have no souls, amerifats shart in the mart, swedes are cucks, india is poo in the loo, and i'm wafflenigger.

Don't fight it, embrace it

10/10

EYES ARE SLITS

SHITS IN PITS

here's one thing i've noticed that's missing:

there is no toilet paper

Do they hold hands?

You need to walk around with your own. If it was provided it would be stolen.

TOOT

DOWN

CHUTE

SHIT IN PIT

Jesus you're right.

They just walk around with shit on their asses.

I've been to China numerous times since 2010 and that is what a common public restroom looks like in the mainland. Some are "western" like in airports and train stations but the majority outside of places like that are the glory hole in the floor which may or may not have water to flush anything down with.

I hate chinks they are the absolute lowest of the low

SEE
Just be grateful you are one of the few that has a creative name that doesn't end in nigger

Not true, I've been to china in the most run down areas of beijing.

Even in shit holes where you have to go talk to a security guard to get toilet paper have dividers. That's actually a thing, too.

Only thing I have to complain about Chinese bathrooms is that they aren't afraid to put a fucking window next to a urinal, but they have dividers otherwise.

Nothing like taking a piss and looking out the window to see 500 bejing kids running laps, half of which were staring at the white guy taking a piss. I just stared back.

went to a public toilet in beijing once, shit was smeared all over the walls like some sort of diarrhoea anal explosion, also on a train

china's just a straight up shit hole w equally shitty people

This man speaks truth.

What this guy said.
Lived in chinkland for more than two years and (almost) never saw toilets like this.

well at least they actually shit in something unlike you know who

You responsible for bringing your own. Free toilet paper is a luxury.

Running things there must have been hell.

But you did see. Did you ever go to places not touristy? Places where the drones live?

how is top left not considered cp?

how's that any different from smearing the shit around with toilet paper

washing ass is best method

Because sitting on a public toilet that has had a days worth of piss and other people's asses on it it gross to some people

These pics are not representative of the vast majority of public toilets in China, for all levels of society. They are like truckstop restrooms in very poor and rural areas. A third tier Chinese city will have restrooms with individual stalls and closing doors, like we see in the West. Still, mostly squatters, with one stall for "disabled" people who cannot squat comfortably

bc chinks aren't human

How am I supposed to do my crossword puzzles with no lap?

shit it's all becoming clear to me now.

I did go outside of the touristzones yes (countryside and everything), and on occasion I did see some amazingly disgusting toilets.
But still, I maintain these threads too often are full of cherrypicking rather than representative of the toilets you'll see over in China.

WTF is this? People leave their kids chained up outside?

This is false. Don't pretend that most Chinese use toilets like this, or that you need to be in a tourist/caters -to-foreigners area to find better toilets. Place your criticisms of China where it's due, but be truthful, cunt

>>No seat
why would there be, you're never supposed to sit on it

You mean China?

Hole in the Floor is better for public bathrooms desu

Spent a lot of time around them in college. They're human for sure with real human emotions and problems but they have value systems that are mostly incompatible with our own.

Are you talking about at home? Then, yes many Chinese use western toilets. But you can still go to places like this in Beijing, let alone rural areas. Sure more and more have a wall divider often no doors and a tough for pissing in.

We saw a lot worse stuff while traveling around China. There are toilets without holes only with some ditch which runs below all cabins. Then there is a lady using a hose and a stream of water to propel the shit in the ditch every few minutes. When in cabin you can see other peoples' shit flowing below your ass. For the record, the lady's job was called informaly 'hose lady' among east asian studies students.

yes it was a joke, i do have a lot of chinese friends albeit none from mainland, i do maintain chinese are devoid of empathy or human decency, they're like locusts

Imagine if you slipped and your leg went down there.

I know a lot about literal fucking hole in the floors now

That's what your left hand is for.

We call that a "turkish loo".I put my foot in the poop once when I was a kid, I can't use them since then. I cried a bit too

Their different value system can also result in some shocking niceness.
For example, I was at home sick (bad food) and suddenly there's this complete stranger cute girl at my door that's there to take care of me.
Turns out that because I mentioned that I was sick to a friend his girlfriend decided that "nobody should be sick alone" and had one of her friends come over too cook for me and everything.

What's that story of a girl giving birth in a squat toilet, leaving the baby in the hole and went back to work leaving a blood trail from the loo to her work station.

It's a great story and a blessing BUT I doubt they'd have done that for a Chinese stranger. You were a curiosity so she did it. She might have been looking for a bf too.

The real red pill here is that sitting on a toilet while shitting is bad for your intestines and squatting is better. The former pinches your intestines. But I agree it looks more primitive.

>Designated shitting holes

>stranger
That's the thing tho. I was not a stranger, I was a close friend of her husband.
The coldness towards strangers can be shocking, but the helpfulness and assistance going around between friends and relatives is often top notch.

True but not always. Relatives fight a lot but put up with each other even when they hate each other.

RARE

>What a fucking shit hole.
Well...yeah

>lets you assume the correct posture for shitting
>easy to clean, just hose down the whole room
>easy to exchange bantz with your bros

looks pretty comfy desu

Not really atleast while i was still in school the boys bathroom was squat only but i've never took a shit in school.

also talk about equality,girls get to pee and poo on porcelain.

Imagine dropping your phone in there

ew

meh

still doin better than pajeets tho

This desu. The only reason you would ever want a divider is if you're embarrassed about how stretched and prolapsed your anus is from getting pounded by somalians.

>burger prefers to sit on a a dirty seat wet with stray piss and grime that 43384 other people have sat on

I actually prefer the squatting cubicles tyvm

its much more comfortable and your shit just slides out like a charm

sitting is unnatural

its either bring your own or you buy/get some from the toilet attendant (if theres 1)

600m Indians shit in the street, that's half your population. Hell, the UN had to make a song to tell you retards not to shit in the street.

>toilet attendant

They have the same thing in Russia and most of Eastern Europe too

Not an argument.

You know you can lean forward while seated on a toilet right? This essentially puts you in a squat on a proper toilet.

Still better than American Women.

SHART IN MART

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q&t=53s