V4

What does Sup Forums thinks about visegrad group?
I think we are uncucked but really poor.
Do you think it will ever work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_kMMYQISeg
newsnow.tasr.sk/policy/we-are-family-wants-to-ban-construction-of-mosques-in-slovakia/
mek.oszk.hu/09400/09477/html/images/banlaky-big_hadtortpic_1610.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Visegrad= Poorfag Gibs Union

At least they have toilets.

You have to invite slolvenia and cratia

>ad-hominem
>flag
ROSSIYA STRONK

And we are not making cheap jeans and underwear for whole world :D

Balkans, not a good place to do politics. But I agree they are basically same people and same culture.

>Do you think it will ever work?
Depends what you mean by "work". Normally it doesn't seem to have any particular strength or influence, and it probably never will have - our countries are too divided for that. But on the other hand it is a pretty handy tool in time of crisis behind which we can rally, as evidenced by the recent situation with Germcucks trying to force us to accept niggers. I also think that western powers inside EU are a bit scared of V4 and it's potential.

If there were no russian industry and science I think there would be no street-shitting Pajeets to make your clothes. Just imagine if nazis were able to reach that colony. We still have some of your nomad ancestors here can we ship them to you because they stink and are refusing to work.

>triggered cZunt
So how's your Stronk poorfag union coming along? Does Merkel even know that your irrelevant poodles' union exists?

Pic semi-related

Basic idea was economic partnership to develop our economies before entering EU, but imagine if there was no EU anymore V4 can ensure peace and cooperation between our natios. There are people who hate each another in V4 but never visited poland or hungary. For me we are divided only by nationalism. I find those countries almost the same and poor so it could help to cooperate and its possible

Dont worry if we were not under stupid EU we would have deported those subhuman gypsy pajeets back to the shithole where their ancestors came from.

why the fuck is this pajet so butthurt about Poland? He is in every thread about eastern Europe. Did a Pole with a big slavic cock steal you gf or what?

I bet he never saw any slavic country. We dont shit in the streets only gypsies do. We have best women in the world and best beer. Low criminality and also WE ARE WHITE.

V4 needs to create a new,shared currency,then it will work nicely.

Can you imagine discussion about the name of this currency ? :D But I agree hungary needs something stronger. And the best thing that ever happened to slovak economy is euro.

V4 needs a unified army.

No.The V4 originates 1335 and was made by King I.Károly and ended the agression between Poland and Kingdom of Bohemia (Czech Kingdom).

I think its name should be created from pieces of national currency names.

KoKoZloRint ?

>we're really poor
But statistically you're not lol? The Visegrad countries are all classed as very highly developed, high income economies (even if they may be towards the lower end of that classification). You have standards of living that are only really exceeded by the West globally.

It's stupid shit meant to divide Europe. Essentially it's being promoted by """American""" think tanks and media. The reason is very simple: If the big and important countries in the EU get all uppity and too independent from America, the U.S. must have it's moles in the EU to counteract this, especially now that the Brits are leaving.

The concept is based on "Mitteleuropa" and it's hundreds of years old. It's totally unworkable economically. Every study anyone has ever done proves this. It needs Germany at the very least to work properly as a unit, however Germany is pretty much the opposite of those countries atm. So yeah. A total meme and just one of the current American ploys that they are trying to play in Europe. A totally dead idea from any economic/security and even cultural basis. Even a defense union between these four would be laughable because it will always be significantly weaker than Germany in the west and Russia in the east.

So yeah, old, old concept and _totally_ unviable in every freaking way. V4 are the worst American bootlickers at the moment.

V4 does joint operations under EU, so there's that at least. But yeah, our joined army would have around 200 000 active personel if sumed from current stats.

>V4 are the worst American bootlickers at the moment
>implying Czechs are proamerican

but this is true

>>implying Czechs are proamerican

>implying it matters what the public thinks

The V4 countries are all in NATO, so directly dependent on the U.S. for their defense, and poor enough that even mild economic bullying from the U.S. will wreck you. Basically, the U.S. will always be able to force your politicians to tow the line. They may not however be able to do it to Germany, France, etc who have big enough economies to sustain even heavy hits against them (just liek Russia) and if they wished to could easily be self sufficient in their defense matters. France even has nukes.

Looking at that salad ayyy

Best option should be to have united independent Europe without this PC bullshit...

Fuck off poo

it works alrdy. If you meant as a separate union - no, it would be too small

>They may not however be able to do it to Germany, France, etc who have big enough economies
To be fair V4 economy may not be as big as them, but at the same time I think you're underestimating it. Only rougly 7% of foreign investment comes from Germany to Czechia, every other big country is absolutely irrelevant in current numbers. Don't know about the others from V4, but I'd guess it's the same.

Military defense would be a problem though in the long run.

300 warheads

also implying we are not getting bullied by literally anyone

I think V4 is a scam but then again it is just me

Most of the foreign trade of V4 is inside of V4. (at least export)

implying you like polish food

and poles in gerneral

That's true, but not my point. I want an united Europe in some form, but this bolshevik bullshit is not it. If we left out all of the bullshit and just went with free trade and somehow laid back border control with each other, it would be completely fine. But anything beyond that is intoleratable.

It's just my autistic point of view, but I'd rather spare a few shekels and deal with countries separately on trade (which I believe they would be rational about, well everyone but the EU) and leave this fucking monstrosity.

What is this leftie nonsense that leaving the EU = damnation in the deepest levels of hell? It's like the main argument over Brexit, the rational people of EU don't seem to be picking up pitchforks on them, only the salty jews with unelected EU seats think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_kMMYQISeg

I like V4 countries and find our inside conficts funny. Czech Slovak Hungarians and Poles are almost the same for me.
Polish exports are cheap garbage you need go to poland to get good stuff and I prefer hungarian cousine.

I am afraid it would be re-branded EU

in 89 they told us we will be second Japan ;_;7

In 89 they told us we are free so we split and sold our industry to western comapnies and went to work abroad...

...and what do you think about it?

>newsnow.tasr.sk/policy/we-are-family-wants-to-ban-construction-of-mosques-in-slovakia/

It has fucked up our economy but right now there are jobs here and its getting better. And I think czechoslovakia was not a bad idea. The bigger you are the stronger you are

And it will probably pass Deus vult.

similar here

but it feels as we are a soft colony

You're a bunch of racists, and as human beings you need to let your fellow brothers and sisters into your respective countries. Borders and race do NOT exist.

here is the new group that is being formed inside the EU

We are true Europe. We need to build a wall and defend against kikes arabs from west and barbarians from the west. Our nations are white and with good growing economy.We are not top 10 but easly in top 20, we are second only to the best of the best. I dont think this is bad.

If you want to have sandniggers in Canada fell free to invite import them, but dont make us to do the same

Whole Europe should cooperate but this looks good too

>
this is being made to counter german, british, russian interests , intermarium(a polish idea)

it would be natural to include Belarus and Ukraine
but it would make poor little Russia mad
I am not sure if Austria fits in this slavic union

Its old pre-WWII idea.There were more coutnries included. Not real today.

nah this is new, google adriatic baltic black sea initiative.

I see now its good to make backup plans in case of collapse of EU

>Béla, get a load of this, we're being called racist on the internet because of our poor treatment of Muslim illegal migrants and...
>WHAT?
>I SAID WE'RE BEING CALLED RACIST NAZIS
>SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE RATTLE OF THE MACHINE GUN AND THE PAINFUL DEATH SCEAMS OF THOSE DEFENSELESS REFUGEES! SPEAK UP!

and afterwards you pay reparations for a half of the Arab world

In the form of exporting pork salami. Pick Szalámi is fucking glorious, it's worth abandoning Islam for.

or in a case of a western islamic caliphate lol

ez kurwa jo kolbasz :D

Thats what I ment as collapse

Az. :D

Anyway, fun fact about halal food. Halál means death in Hungarian.

>Muslim Death Food.

There was a joint Hungarian-Czech-Polish army back in the 15th century, the Black Army of Hungary, also known as Fekete Sereg.

It was one of the most potent military forces of 15th century Europe and I'm not exagarrating. Hungarians, Poles and Czech mercenaries fought side by side and nothing could stop them.

Apart from the immerse amounts of kebab they removed, they also removed strudel as well. The walls of Vienna crumbled under their artillery.

They conquered my town but we lowered their numbers.
mek.oszk.hu/09400/09477/html/images/banlaky-big_hadtortpic_1610.jpg

the guy on the far right got croatian pants

Truth is that Hungarians really oppressed Slovak people. Im from southern part of slovakia and I dont like some "true Slovaks" too they only drink and get into fights, always have some need to insult hungarians and people from south (Im from south but I dont speak hungarian). I have never met a Hungarian that would have a problem with Slovak people

desu croats had the best poition with them because we were in a union with them, and had a parliament, ban(something like a prime minister) and nobility, later on they tried to magaryze us but it didnt go well.