>>114811947

who ya callin rabbi?

Other urls found in this thread:

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-police-investigate-bomb-threats-at-concordia-university
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't tell if it's that or if it's students who didn't study.

>Everything is a false flag except when it advances our ideology

fucking pol

Keep your dumbfuck racists out of our beautiful country. Multiculturalism is part of our country whether you like it or not.

OK do you reaaaallllyyy believe anyone is dumb enough to think making false bomb threats to Concordia is going to further their cause against Islamism? That's just not plausible.

Hey Rabbi is the best explanation, unless it's students who forgot to study, but that's a huge stunt to pull. You could lose your degree over this sort of inconvenience.

>your beer sucks
>your bacon is just fucking ham
>you treat curling like a real sport

we'll gladly build a wall if you want to pay for it

>do you think

I don't care what anyone thinks what matters is facts and evidence.

I'm surprised a grown man can't come to this justification. Does it matter if I think a dog is a girl when really its a boy. Does it matter if I think the sky is green? Does it matter if I think your a faggot?

No what matters is evidence you god damn nigger.

>Keep your dumbfuck racists out of our beautiful country

>No what matters is evidence you god damn nigger.

pick only one

>haha xd

Exactly, there would be no point. They're taking over this country, slowly but surely. The population needs to turn off fucking CBC news and wake up before it's too late.

There's no evidence it's anything. All we know is someone sent a fake bomb threat to Concordia. It would be nice if we knew who it was. Hopefully they suck at security/encryption and we will find out.

But all I know is I'm going to have to deal with months and months of MUSLIM ACCEPTANCE WEEK after this. Do you really think that's what this random (((conservative organization))) wants?

>Keep your dumbfuck racists out of our beautiful country
Fuck off crisse de anglo a merde
Quebec pour les Quebecois

Please step up your game, fellow leaf, this is honestly kind of sad.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E
_
F
L
A
G

No one says they're going to bomb you, before they do it.

not an refutation of accused hypocrisy

>I agree on the bacon point, but nobody actually eats "Canadian bacon" anyways. Lord knows who named it that. We just eat regular bacon. And I drink milk out of cartons to boot.

>Our beer is totally superior to your watered down garbage- especially in Quebec. You can keep your Coors Light.

>Curling is great. I met my first gf in a curling league.

fucking exactly.

>Do you really think

Again why are you so curious about what I think.

the letter was addressed by a conservative organization. I have no reason to believe otherwise because im not retarded.

sure it can be a false flag but there is also no proof. you asking questions about "Hmmm!!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK IT IS A CONSERVATIVE ORGANIZATION DOUBT DOUBT DOUBT"
doesn't equate to proof.

you are the problem....

>the letter was addressed by a conservative organization

how do you not find that fishy?

>sending terrorist threats on company letterhead

link

Good goy, feel bad for the muslims, those dumb KKKonservitives don't even know how to send anonymous threats!

Just look at who stands to benefit. That simple.

>Coors Light.
your judging pepsi against diet coke

try some real american beerbeer

It's in the OP, shill.
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-police-investigate-bomb-threats-at-concordia-university

no clue if true
this leaf said it

>fishy

You aren't very good at logic are you. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I thought scientific reasoning and systematic reasoning was taught since elementary school.

Evidence then theory
Not theory then evidence to support that theory.

Fishy is just another way of saying i have no evidence to prove the contrary.

>LOW
QUALITY
>BAIT

yeah, we have super dope microbreweries too. Quebecois ones are the best.

other then ISIS or Al-Qaeda what kind of organization can you think of that would put a return address on a letter like that?

then think of putting an enemies name on something to cause them trouble

which seems more likely

then stop sending us all the fuckin shitty molsen

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't believe the story that we're inevitably going to hear about how this is because of bad bad white people.

In all likelihood, we'll never know who actually made the bomb threat unless they're super bad with computers.

I'm just saying that the explanation that's ALREADY being spewed all around the school should not be taken at face value and is obviously not very plausible.

There are two unprovable explanations, and one is more plausible than the other.

Saying that we should accept the null explanation that it's the conservative group because we have no evidence to the contrary is dumb because we don't really have any evidence esserting that it is that group. Concordia received an anonymous email purporting to come from some group. That in no way indicates that it comes from the group.

>all im sying is that we shouldnt believe the story even though i have no evidence to prove my theory

again. how am i wrong in what im saying? you have no evidence.

I think its abundantly clear this was done by anti-Trumpers. No conservative really believes that things have changed dramatically just because Trump is in office (unlike every single leftie).

They aren't asserting it came from a group they are asserting it was lettered to them who claimed to be a conservative group. And how are they fucking wrong? It was literally lettered that way. The police dont know if it was a hoax or whatever. They are reporting exactly what is on the letter that was mailed to the Montreal Gazette.

your mother likes big nigger dick and your dad was kicked out of china for chicken rape

want to report me for hate speech go ahead my name is Bernie sanders and I'm a senator from Vermont

you should believe me because you have no evidence to the contrary

You'd be surprised, a lot of Quebecois are literally retarded when it comes to nationalism.

What I'm saying is that there is equally little evidence that (((random conservative organization))) actually sent the email.

But I am already hearing students go OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO BAD, and I am simply pissed off that I'm going to have to deal with the annoying repercussions of this anonymous email.

exactly.

No there is no equally little. There is slightly more evidence that a random conservative organization actually sent the mail because one it was titled as such.

good fucking point.

You know as much as I miss crown vics those are not a bad replacement.

Glad you're still enjoying our fleet cars.

Quebecois nationalists would never put the word "canadian" in their organization name ffs.

They sure as fuck would, to make the Anglo's look bad.

I fucking hate the new cars. They make the cops think they can do anything they want. I got hit by a cop the other day, driving the wrong way on a one way street, across the cross walk.

Plus, USA cars are shitty, so we probably have to pay more tax dollars for maintenance.

I'd rather the cops had tiny little unobtrusive cars like in Euro countries.

good point.
The Anglo is the Goy of the Pepper.

Crown Vic's are probably one of the only decent American cars there are. They're surprisingly reliable.

Dodge's on the other hand are pure garbage.

A fucking Leaf

If you were going to bomb something why would you tell them beforehand? This makes zero sense to me

Sounds like more of an asshole cop problem than a vehicle choice problem. We have similar issues. Even with the crown vics folks let all the freedom get to their head in their chariot of awesome.

I rented a book there a week ago.

Am I kill?

That's how terrorism works. You force people to over-react to a perceived danger in order to effect a change in perception toward some political goal.

If anybody actually wanted to cripple infrastructure or just kill lots of people, that would be relatively straightfoward to do swiftly and quietly.

>letting people know there's a bomb

literally lmao

this is a solution to NOTHING, therefore it is fake

then again, there was that retard that attacked a mosque I guess, is this because French people have low IQs are basically the blacks of the white species?

>please, don't make me use critical thinking skills!
>anything but that!
You're the type of person who would buy a "rollex" for $100 and would think it's a good investment because the seller "seems legit." Fucking idiot.

where is the weed though

Not really. Look at any modern day terrorist organization. They make bold claims about vague attacks they're going to make, then commit them and claim responsibility after the fact. They practically never broadcast their exact plans beforehand.

fake as shit

That's opportunism. Usually you have e.g. ISIS that rolls out big high production videos and nasheeds to announce how they're going to murder up all the old guard people and radicalize the foreign youth and put sleeper cells everywhere.

you're gonna have to vote for him twice to get it, it seems.

that's how obama got 8 years

This.

We need to just admit that we fucked up voting for Trump and do anything we can to get him impeached, he's inspiring Neo nazis and KKK members to commit terrorism thorough his hateful and toxic islamophobic rhetoric. We need to admit we were wrong on this guy he's a fucking bigot who has no regard for innocent human life.