Rimworld

>not capturing female raiders, patching them up, keeping them confined to a dark cell for several years to mentally break them only to amputate their legs and arms and sell them to other raiders as sexual torso slaves to be used until they die.

Rimworld thread

at least link to the download or purchase page wtf is this shit

what?

is this bullshit thread some viral marketting shit?

I really hate the way these games look. It's like, nigga hire an artist we're not expensive.

>tfw wrong board

pls mods forgive me

can you do that? is it basically like Dwarf Fortress (in space)?

Stop making me want this

so basically dorfort but more autistic

Or maybe you can not be casul scum

>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)
>Pirate King Pack ($400)

I'M PLAYING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

I just wish there was a way to put more politics and ideology on game

Yeah you can. You can also stop them escaping by amputating both legs and replacing with artificial limbs, then taking the prosthetics away from them. Then you can farm their organs and sell em for a good price. If anyone is looking for it, alpha 16 is on TPB.

That gets you your own name in the game as the leader of a pirate clan.

playing this game now lol it's fucking hard

I just jail raiders, and kill them to harvest their organs for the betterment of my colony. I think it's moral to do so.

I'd say less autistic, considering rimworld actually has graphics.

This isn't /vg/, this board is for politics toothpaste fag

Unless your colonist has the sociopath trait, then they get pissy if you start harvesting organs from prisoners.

It's telling that the only rule 34 of this game is a captured raider being milked in a barn.

Just do 1x per week, and keep trying to recruit the raiders during this time buff.

I'd like to see a wild stampede of boomalopes come in blow the shit out of that castle. Also, how the fuck is your graveyard so small when your building is that huge? Did you cheat?

you get everything from the starter packs, all the others are for custom character skills\bios and if you buy the biggest your clan name\characters will be in the random pool for everyone

Also dont watch tutorials, trial and error is the way

If they get sad, give them drugs. If that doesn't work, take their organs too.

This game makes you plan, create, dictate behavior, dictate commerce and battle. It's Sup Forums approved game.

It lacks diplomacy with other groups, and it lacks faith and ideology options.

With that, I would never stop playing this shit.

I play vanilla DF without therapist. This game looks like shit.

There is a psychology mod that adds something like that.

You are like a little babby

Watch this

Wow, you're so hardcore. How did you become so tough?!

to be fair the dev did this because kickstarter is really shitty to these types of games. And he has been very clear its pretty much just funding the creation of the game.

Sorta, you can capture somebody and amputate their legs and cut out their eyes, With mods you can cutt off arms but rape is not possible.

Peopel only have sex if they are in a voluntary relationship.

I do have a paraplegic prisoner in bed now and my colonists have ot bring food to him.

Firefly Dwarf Fortress

He's right though, Rimworld a shit, visually.

Game's fun, though, even if it's not super deep.

I played Hearts of Iron non stop before getting into Rimsworld.

Brazil was a fascist state, got a front on the pacific ocean by annexing Peru, got lots of oil by annexing Venezuela and Bolivia. Chile, Paraguay, Colombia and Uruguay were made into puppet states. Guiana, French Guyana and Surinami were annexed too of course.

After that, we needed Portugal territories and Portugal itself. Inclunding Angola.

We helped the germans with our massive numbers to get Moskow and Stalingrad, and helped the Italians secure Africa territories, and deny the brits and french any land there.

I played non stop boy, don't u lecture me on grand strategy games.

I saw prettier tilesets for dorf fortress 10 years ago. And by the looks of it the DF interface is better too.

While I'm in an off topic thread, I might as well put it out there.

Any person who starts a thread with "Sup Forums btfo!" should automatically get a three day ban.

And you wonder why they need feminism...

Bargain bin dwarf fortress for redditors and the mentally handicapped. And not politics.

Fuck off.

Reported for being off topic

>actually using the "Play for me" AI
>1945 and still hasn't even won Europe while playing the easiest nation in the game

>Game's fun, though
I think that's the most important thing. Playing games is an extremely casual hobby, so there is very little to brag about in playing or not playing something. There is no reason to call something shit just because it isn't as hard, complex or whatever than what you play.

>Reported for being off topic
I wish you were such a tattletale for those five hundred blacked threads we have every day.

I have spent way too many hours playing this game.

This is a really fun game and all, but into the /trash/ with you. This is a political board.