Every single American needs to watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3dP2ypF_U

This is the single most normie friendly, reddest of redpills, I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470&lc=z12kuxuafnuuepcc222euzk5ltzyjzd20
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
The genocide is already in the final stages
The replacement population has already been born in most white countries.
When they say you'll be a minority in 2050, they mean across ALL age demographics.
The time to act is NOW.

The free market created by whites has produced the techonology that will allow techonological progress in the absence of the worlds population.
If we fail, nothing we can do will bring it back.
They fully intend to wipe you out. You have served your purpose.

The bankers intend to wipe us out because we are the only peoples capable of seeing the evil of fractional reserve banking.
Whites are a minority in the 0-5yo age demographic.

There are 500 million white people in the world and over 6.5 billion non-whites.
There will be nowhere to go, you must stand.

have a bump

I already tried on kikebook user everyone is too busy fapping and engaging in degeneracy...

Please consider sharing the text and link outside of Sup Forums.

Practice makes perfect.

sage. The video is wrought with misinformation and a basically retarded idea:
>fractional reserve banking is ebil!

as an econ graduate, I can tell you that without fractional reserve banking, we would all be quite a bit poorer. FRB is responsible for >85% of the credit currently in the fucking economy, if you were simply to ban it, the economy would crash, with few survivors.

As for their opines about the Fed and central banking, the reason that no Federal Agents are allowed into the facility (and why the President and congress are disallowed from influencing it, except through by appointing its chairmen) is that CENTRAL BANK INDEPENDENCE LOWERS CORRUPTION AND INFLATION. If the POTUS was simply allowed to direct the Fed, they would (and DID, in the case of almost all presidents from FDR to Nixon) tell the Fed to lower interest rates during the election season.

Yes, the credit is a gun they hold to your head in order to prevent you from resisting.
They fully intend to kill the petrodollar at the SAME TIME.

A constitutional ammendment will fix the executive issue, dummbass.

>"""they""" use something beneficial to society to prevent you from resisting
???
>they intend to kill the petrodollar
really? what about the fact that we've destroyed any country that tries to do so (Libya, Iraq)?

explain it in terms of things i can pick up and hold in my hand. how does arbitrarily fiddling with the value of capital and interest do any service to society?

>Every single American
>needs to

I don't mean they are going to do it tomorrow, I mean that's their SHTF button. Do you honestly believe the mass immigration is only for the debt capacity?
It's not the fed you need to watch, it's the other banks. The fed is the source of the issue.

They can use it to artificially increase the velocity of the economy which luls people into thinking they can loan more.

plebs....

God damn.

Money really is the root of all evil.

The stimulation of GDP with subsidised consumerism (welfare) is how they convince you to give them more of your money.

They are taking your money right this second through inflation, it's a tax that does not appear on your statements.

Basically they are measuring your dick and telling you it's 8 inches, in reality: 5 inches.

Classic Aussie. Have a (You) cunt.

Are you talking about fractional reserve banking or the Fed?

Assuming you're talking about the Fed:

Ideally, the Fed is there to ensure that inflation is stable and positive. Stable, to keep the job of long-term investors easy, and positive, to keep up with economic growth and to avoid deflation, which is a lot worse than inflation.

In the 60s, (see the Phillip's curve) inflationary credit expansion by the Fed was used to stimulate the economy, often at the request of the POTUS seeking re-election. After Nixon, I think, measures were put into place to ensure the Fed's autonomy from the Federal government.

>implying I'm not a monetarist
did you even read my post?

You now see him for what he truly is.

what does immigration have to do with the Fed? Mass immigration is a creature of politics: liberal politicians fulfilling their own will to power by importing voters and virtue signaling.

That is a shortsighted observation. You need to look into it just a little bit more.

They can carry debt, are too dumb to get out of it, they have a genetic predisposition for violence that whites have been evolving out of for hundreds of years, and to top it all off they will erode the white races in the meantime.

I remember this years ago

That guy from the pic is not Friedman bro.

>Are you talking about fractional reserve banking or the Fed?
honestly, i'm not sure. probably the fed

>Ideally, the Fed is there to ensure that inflation is stable and positive
that makes sense, as capitalist economies seem to assume that "growth" is a net good.

counterfactual question: what do you think would happen if we eliminated all paper money and forced people to compete for something finite, like gold? i only took one "international political economy" class (basically the study of nothing) so i'm interested in an educated perspective

You mean fractional reserve banking. Anyone can wrap their head around the fed it is a very simple institution.

If the transition is untidy, all the welfare neets, non-whites, and people too saturated in debt would chimp on another level. AKA 80% of the population.
It would be dog eat dog.

If the transition was tidy. The government would not be able to spend as much and the banks would need serious balls to go into debt. Problem with gold is you can't control inflation.

Think of gold as a sink with no exit hole, filling with water.
All the water already exists, it's just not in your sink yet.
Eventually you'll get enough gold that the sink overflows and you've got a big mess. (Colonial spain)

Fiat allows you to put that exit hole in the sink and keep the water at a level appropriate for the capacity of the sink (AKA the population)

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>as capitalist economies seem to assume that "growth" is a net good.
kek

To your question, it's hard to imagine that people wouldn't be allowed to use paper notes (or electronic credits) to trade gold.

Anyway, it would probably be similar to just having a gold standard, except that if no paper credit were allowed, no financial institutions (other than pawn shops) would be feasible and capital would accumulate very, very slowly--that's to say, the economy wouldn't grow very much.

Also, the value of gold would be pretty unstable, and there would be a pretty brutal business cycle.

>austrianism
top jej. Yeah I thought it was friedman from the thumb

Not bad. I learned something. And love American history all the more.
So many great men have come out of that country.
Let's hope Trump manages to be another one; and not be assassinated.

>it's hard to imagine that people wouldn't be allowed to use paper notes (or electronic credits) to trade gold
my gold dealer only accepts cash because he doesn't trust (((them))), but i get what you mean.

>Also, the value of gold would be pretty unstable
actually interesting. would this affect the intrinsic value, or would the fluctuation be considered a premium over spot?

I am in Austria at the moment and I can't watch half of those videos. Fucking censoring

VPN does wonders

why doesnt the prez just sign EOs limiting the power of the IRS to commit immoral acts like foreclosure?

Foreclosure is not immoral. You need to go back to your candyass website.

Thank you Australia for your bantz and teachings.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

I think redpills should come from a familiar figure personally

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470&lc=z12kuxuafnuuepcc222euzk5ltzyjzd20

I think you're wrong. A redpill is a redpill regardless of the source.

Anyone with two working brain cells knows the FED needs to fuck off. These mindless sheep are programmed to ignore the fact they are being taxed on INCOME, have their money stolen from their paycheck, and never bother to research or ask why. The way people just sit there and take it pisses me off like no other. Can you imagine if these pieces of shit, who protest over the most nonsensical things, got together and protested to end the FED? It would open up people's eyes and get them to think about more than muh Drumpf, muh trans bullshit, muh etc.

The sad reality is the average retarded American only cares about the new shiny electronic, or cars to can waste their notes(fuck you only gold and silver are real money)on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8