Has anyone Else noticed the effort to Discredit, Spencer,Watson,Milo,Cernovich, and Molymeme

It all follows the same pattern. Literally every time and there will be 4+ threads up with the same wording the same shit every fucking time. I'm not saying i agree with all the people I mentioned above but I am just noticing trends on pol being here a lot.

>How can you support this X because Y

>Has anyone stopped supporting X because Y

Etcetera, it feels like Deja vu every fucking time it happens. If you wanted to destroy the alt right this is how you would do it. Have you noticed no one else is taking their places after this shit happens. Nobody new has entered the movement. At all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well yea, what do you expect, it is always blueshare or ctr.

But you have to understand, this party wants to make our natural happenings worse. But our happenings still happen on their own. Molly always was a bit shaky, and milo always was a faggot that wasnt liked by everyone.

There was a hint of toleration. Not of persecution. Of non care, not that of trying to burn them.

Naturally speaking, many of us keep in our own fan groups. It is ctr that wants to unifiy somekind of grander consent to nullify the communities.

Personally speaking, on molly, he should be given a pardon of course, he is a human and has his own problems. On milo? Well he goes against my natsoc principles so I dont give a fuck if he gets burned lol.

but perhaps you care, well I dont mind then.

NO I'VE ONLY BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR LIKE A DECADE

I'VE NEVER NOTICED THE SAME KIND OF SHIT HAPPENEING THE WHOLE TIME

ALSO DON'T CLICK Sup Forums.JS

It would be nice if people stopped taking the b8 threads. It's getting intolerable.

Think your caps lock might be broken

It's shareblue. Sage and ignore. Eceleb shit and posts that focus on a Payson rather than a political statement or movement distracts from politics and firms everyone into gossipers.

Whoops, what's this? I dropped a redpill!

FIRST
archive.is/ylKxv

SECOND
archive.is/9LNYn

>Payson
Person

I'VE BEEN USING THIS SAME CAPS LOCK FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS IT HASN'T BROKEN YET ALTHOUGH THE BUTTON FEEL IS KIND OF MUSHY.

Well we are making a consensus here to tolerate molly's misbehavings. If you really care about him, perhaps you should try to contact him to make him calm down. I dont wanna be too conspiracy like but the jews may be trying somekind of psychological warfare on him, through friends or family, or relatives. To destabilize him.

No way to confirm this, but character assassination, of such a high profile person is not out of their possibilities.

Molly is a great person who understands many of our problems and gets pretty close to the average Sup Forumsack mindset, without being part of the chan culture, which is a humongous feat on its own.

So yea, his breakdown is not a big deal for me. As a matter of fact, I am a bit concerned about him, I hope he is okay.

Eceleb cancer is what it is

You're right, I confess. I've been hired by Goldberg&Goldberg to discredit one Stefan Memelyneux, a philosopher king.

Yes, this is straight out of rules for radicals

Spencer is a fat titted, autismo faggot.

Stop accusing people who disagree with Spencer of being Share Blue faggots or CTR faggots.

I have nothing against Milo, Cernovich, Watson or Molynuex. Only Spencer because he's a coat tail chasing shit for brains who claims he created something he didn't.

He stinks.

We need e-celebs to get the message out though. That has always been a problem for us. No leaders because they get character assassinated too fast.

Good archives though.

I don't agree with Him all the time, sometimes he acts a bit weird but I'm not ready to all out destroy the guy. He has his own following and it has some overlap here, as long as we aren't antagonistic to people that maybe like the people I mentioned above we would draw more support more leaders more new ideas.

If we are constantly shitting on the only people who actually have some overlap we will eventually be nothing.

If anything, we are seeing more and bigger e-celebs acting as carrier waves for decent information now more than ever before.

When they get taken down it causes folks to notice how the game works, and keeps people in a state of critical thinking so as to not just take any one presented person as an oracle. win/win

You're just giving in to what they want.

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

he did a great piece of the frankfurther school, and a bunch of others as well. But he decided to go on the backburner (he loves planes lol) and quit the race for fame.

obviously we never like anything pertaining to jews and I still dont, but parts of him are still good.

I've only seen a few of his bits, but it was pretty sophisticated for e-celeb stuff. Seemed like probably good quality way for folks to get started.

I went and saw him speak once at my college. He is classic libertarian with redpills thrown in. I think he is good though

>Spencer,Watson,Milo,Cernovich, and Molymeme
literally who

It's shills. No one knows how many there are, but they're out there, shitposting then immediately abandoning thread.

It works. And because there's no way to prove someone is a shill, every time people come to shout them down, we are the ones who look like conspiracy theorists. It's a good plan. The people who planned the culture war are winning it.

Good. The "alt right" meme needs to fucking die, along with anyone defining themselves as such. It was a fucking strawman from day one. How can you be alt right, when left and right itself is just a lie to divide and conquer?

>what they want
They want me to have principles?

I've never liked Spencer, even before he branded himself a leader of a movement he didnt create, but claims he did.

He's the textbook definition of a opportunistic zilch.

It's annoying. I wish mods would sticky good threads that promote discussion so they don't slide. Then when they are up for a days take them down.

This place used to be much better. We should be petitioning mods to do this. And if you shitpost too much in them mods should ban you. It would be an easy way to ban shills.

They want you to have their principles and punch everyone who disagrees with them in the face.

Don't you know we're Nazis here? And it's so much fun to punch Nazis in the face. That feeling is how you know you're a good person. Become a good person, user, punch a Nazi in the face today!

The have a plan

>guys you have to like them because a retard might stubble upon their channel and watch their video!

they suck and we are allowed to say they suck. fuck off already

you shit troll

stumble*

Fuck off shill. Discussing how to improve the board isn't reddit tier. Go back to Sup Forums with the 12 year olds

Did I condone violence against Spencer? No, use your brain. But that might be too much to ask if it's this hard for you to recognize that he's a snake in the grass.

Yea, how else are you going to redpill normies? With Jewish media?

Every one person we gain they lose one. You can't unredpill yourself. Every person fucking counts. Everyone redpilled in this world counts. Even ecelebs count because they can reach broader audiences.

Unpopular opinion time
There is no concentrated effort. Shit posters will shit post

>No leaders because they get character assassinated too fast.

I consider this is a feature not a bug. It gives us the ability to hone a coherent philosophy and not worry about it being hijacked by a cult of personality.

It also keeps us subversive. Which is where we need to be, even if it's less exciting than being out in the open.

see

I have no idea who Spencer is and I don't give a crap. The point is that the Progs want you to see him as an enemy and now you do. Maybe you aren't ready to punch a Nazi in the face today, comrade, but soon you will see the necessity of it. They can not be trusted. They are bad people. They want bad things. Good people punch Nazis in the face. Some day, you can be a good person, too. Just punch Nazis in the face, user. You will find the strength to be principled in time. Don't feel too bad for sympathizing with the Nazis. You will understand that they are not human in time.

Good. More viewers for Styx, who was always /ourguy/

Styx is too pure to be taken down by these pathetic tactics. He's enough of a weirdo up front. That's about all...

You know the strangest thing I was going back through my meme folder looking for something a little bit older and what should I see is a picture of Spencer who ordinarily I would not have recognized until just recently.

I'm boggled as to why I would have saved it. It doesn't even really show off the Nazi-themed haircut. But I guess it goes to show that these kinds of otherwise latent forces are indeed there for use as public examples.

>The point is that the Progs want you to see him as an enemy and now you do. Maybe you aren't ready to punch a Nazi in the face today, comrade, but soon you will see the necessity of it. They can not be trusted. They are bad people.

That would have worked better if antifa haddnt gotten caught on camera punching anyone and their garbage can in the face.

And if those dipshits haddent been pointed here to call eveone fascist. Where did they go anyway? I kinda miss them.

how else are you going to redpill normies?

there are other ways to learn about something besides these youtubers. I didn't need Spencer,Watson,Milo,Cernovich, and Molymeme to tell me political culture was bad or that there's a bias against republicans. I learned that from my own life experiences and I'm sure many people here learned from their own experience as well.

molymeme always had a band of detractors even before CTR

Spencer is literal controlled opposition you cuck.

the rest are fine, even if Cernovich isn't really one of us.

You know what's fun is listening to the old-timers (like 65-85 age range) from the various patriot-type movements occasionally comment on the stuff that gets discussed here.
>the uh, what's it called?
>I think it, uh, you know they have this guy now, this uh, Richard Spencer, and all that stuff
>who's that?

Do you really think Hillary didn't learn ANYTHING after the election? It's paid shills, dude.

Don't fall for it. We've been infiltrated.

You're a fag who has shit reading comprehension.

The opposition has nothing to do with my personal convictions and the fact that you think people are only swayed by main stream opinion says more about you than me.

Besides, when did I bring up the Nazi angle? Oh wait, I didn't, that was you. My concerns against Spencer stem from his claims and actions, not his values.

Spencer is genuine trash, but I agree with the rest. Spills are trying to take down anyone associated with the "alt-right."

That was absolutely one of the best parts of the HWNDU crap.

Notice how they keep overusing the ((())) meme and calling everyone a Jew. It's like straight out of a playbook. Boy it would sure suck if we did the same to leftist forums and started calling people like Chomsky controlled opposition.

>cuck
>married to a mexican womanlet
>(((ethno nationalist)))
nice try

This is a fucking brilliant idea.

I've noticed the shills lately have like 50 posts in a single thread.

>Chomsky controlled opposition

Chomsky is in fact controlled opposition

Spencers a fag so thats ok. The other guys are pretty cool.

Why does everyone hate on spencer. He is just taking a different approach. He gets all the flak for being too extreme while other "less" radical people push the same redpills. I think it is kinda genius

I agree. Don't you also think Zizek is a little suspicious?

I like Spencer. I listen to his podcasts all the time.

Like having a false head to strike down. If anything we should thank him for taking all the shit thrown at him.

I've listened too his videos a couple times, they aren't bad. I think it's brave as hell what he is doing.

>Milo
Yes
>Spencer,Watson,Cernovich, and Molymeme
No

The person I think you missed was Gavin McInnes, who will probably hang himself with his own words like Milo.

?

>Why does everyone hate on spencer

because he can't debate and he's cringy

i have noticed fragile alt-flakes calling everybody who doesn't agree with them shills.

sorry i don't like pedo apologists
>shill!
i think mollynoob makes shitty videos and is running a cult
>SHILLLLL!!

BAD GOY! NOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS

Sure thing schlomo

>Acting as if you aren't already in a quasi political cult on a presbyterian antelope sex breeding board

>spencer
decent ideas, terrible delivery but also fat and a sissy.

>milo
degenerate fag with basic anti sjw views

>molyneux
pretty great, little bit cringy and his ego is annoying

>watson
sjws are bad, democrats are the real racist, media is fake. there all his videos

>cernovich
snake oil salesman

Maybe people shit on them because most of these meme celebrities are retarded.

As if effort is required on the part of others for them to be discredited

They discredit themselves.

For those of you who want to understand what's going on I will leave a little breadcrumb: Reagan Battalion.

That and this picture should be enough to get a few of you started.

Maybe .... JUST MAYBE .... they're not discredited systematically but simply, because they're retarded fucking failures and degenerates.

It's not always a conspiracy when shitheads get the shit thrown back at them.

this board is currently filled with faggot shills

bump for good thread

Cernobich us a Jew.
Molymeme is bringing his own downfall with his new shitty videos.
Spencer is always going to get heat because he actually is /ourguy/.

MIKE CUT THIS GUY OFF NOW!

>A: Hey look at this site. can you believe it?

>B: Wtf? Is this real

>A: Yeah he is a cultleader

If you come in contact with an anti molymeme shill, keep pressing on retards who defoo'd
www.fdrliberated.com