Is drinking 4 beers at breakfast before going to work, redpilled?

Is drinking 4 beers at breakfast before going to work, redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mentions beer
>posts picture of scotch

BUILD WALL WHEN??

no
beer is for weekends after a long week of work, not before.

It's pretty redpilled, not as much as macrodosing LSD daily.

I unironically believe that drinking every morning 150-200 ml of vodka with coffe (separated though) is redpilled.
Pros: I give about 80-85% less fucks during the day and know I won't die of old age.

>Some faggot with an earring

>work
>beer

it's not even bluepilled. it's cuckpilled

have a (you) and a +1 my hard working spanish friend

Is that like 1 cup?

Oi, scotch is a gift from the heavens you fucking mongrel

How dare you badmouth the best drink ever made...

>Drinking before work
Fuckers like you make my job harder than it needs to be. Drunks are a fucking hazard in a kitchen.

>working in a kitchen
Fag

>Macallan 12 year

Plebian

>mexico

50ml is about a shot

I work around nigs all day. The only way I don't sperg out on them is if I drink towards the end of my work day. I usually start with twisted tea in a water bottle around 2pm then transition to beer for the early evening. It is redpilled.

Whenever I have a bad day I just go out and get obliterated desu senpai. I usually drink like 5 days a week. My body is used to getting up at 5 am no matter how sauced i get. Just have a giant cup of water with sugar and aspirin by your bed for when you wake up.

>going to work

Only low class scum drink beer.

Patricians drink wine.

Not sure if meant microdosing.

Fucking kek

God I hate drunks

>any alcohol at all
>redpilled
that's so blue pilled you might as well not have heard of the jews
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

Wrong, beer is for whenever the fuck you want, who made you boss huh ?

>Is drinking 4 beers at breakfast before going to work, redpilled?
>Falling for the liquid jew
Keep chugging my good goym

Not really redpilled or bluepilled user, and I used to hit the sauce much worse.

Where you're headed if you continue is no longer the realm of any pill, it's just the domain of madness. And I don't mean the usual drunken lack of inhibitions you're used to, I mean an entirely different kind of madness that you will begin to experience related to being perpetually drunk for long periods at a time. It will completely alter your personality, it will erode your sense of perspective and any empathy you might feel for yourself or others, and you will start to forget why you're supposed to care about anything, and again, not the typical drunken who gives a fuck, but the "why am I supposed to care about not strangling this cop, again?" or "people won't really thinks it's such a big deal if I spit on this baby, right?" kind of don't care, and you need to decide before you get any further gone whether that's a place you're ready for. It will sneak up on you and you will not see it coming, and by the time it's already started to take effect, you may no longer have the mental acumen to realize it's happening let alone resist it.

So take care user. I know it doesn't often feel like we have choices over what happens to us but we do. We always have a choice.

Its great to get fired on the spot

same here...

not sure how long my body will be able to take it though...

I'm 27 and already feeling like garbage.

>Says the frenchmen

Still have those dudes rolling around with FAMAS not solving your problem?

What kind of tree is this

I would vouch for a beer or 2, or a glass of wine before work is fine, depending on your line of work. A quick buzz ups energy levels, increasing productivity.

Never go to work wasted.

If it wasn't for beer, smokes and pussy I'd probably just be a neet instead. Work is shit. I wouldn't call it red pilled but it keeps me going.

No, the right way to do it is to wake up when you're about 30 minutes away from the drunk -> hangover transition, and then on your way out gulp the last of your vodka to even out before heading off to work because you are now living in terror of where your next drink is going to come from, but if you go to work and sober up, you'll be able to hit the liquor store on the way back home.

Depends on voltage.

No, would you want your colleagues working at your workplace to be wasted - you would be concerned

Or you're just some asshat who believes that you can live beyond the edge of how most people can function, thinking that you can do your work drunk

In most cases, you cannot do your work drunk. It's more red pilled to have the understanding of why we separate a time for work, being productive and focused, and a time for recreation, and interfering with your motor-skill coordination for example

>1 or 2 beers
>Buzz

it's a meme depicting the corruption of lineage by meme russian influence, producing russian whore girl, the meme of the lowest of white trash

>Implying it takes more to achieve a decent buzz

t. alcholic

As a proud leaf, I could kill a 2 x 4 and only feel slightly drowsy / off-balance.

Fuckin' lightweights man...

Only plebs consume the Alchojew.

>Is drinking 4 beers at breakfast before going to work, redpilled?
No but butt chugging cough syrup before work is.

Sadly it's true story. To be fair at least I'm a high end hooker with European degree