anglo blood

Nothing. Neither side in WW2 was at fault

White people.

BEADY

>germany and russia retake some clay
>lmao guess it's time to plunge the continent into chaos for no reason

he was fighting for ANGLO supremacy against the ARYAN menace

Crypto kike and banker.

He was a broke drunk and indebted to jewish financiers. He sacrificed the British Empire to destroy Germany because his jewish masters ordered him to.

>sir how should we proceed in fighting the germans
>I dunno just arbitrarily bomb the shit out of civilian cities and see what they do haha

>burger education

Churchill didn't declare war.

Two things influenced his policies: Germanophobia and private debt to Jews, mostly like Bernard Baruch. This made him the perfect puppet against the Nazis. In the end, Churchill sacrificed the one thing he fought his entire life for, the British Empire, just so give in to his hate and his money lender.

ww2 was fought on ideals, and no side won in the end. Look at where we are now. I can only imagine the world if the communists had been wiped out be the Nazi's before we did anything about the fascist superpower. A world where the centre of politics would be so much closer to my political alignment

Nationalism. He was defending british world order.

>uhhh sir it looks like we destroyed their supply lines completely so all those people in the camps starved to death
>just make some shit up like they were gassed or something
>also make the german civilians bury the bodies LOL

Britain and France declared war on Germany, sorry brother. He's right.

Please elaborate.

Hitler, mostly

Liquor.

He didn't bomb nearly enough of them.

That didnt fly so good

Nationalism and imperialism are two entirely different things. He did nothing for the English nation, only for the British Empire, which was just a stupid ego-trip for aristocrats like himself. Men who sought to use the Empire to actually further Anglo-Saxon racial interests (Joe Chamberlain, Saint Oswald Mosley) were sidelined by this anachronistic element who pissed it all away in stupid struggles against our German brothers.

t. Anglo in exile

obesity FAKE NEWS WANNA EAT ALEX JONES SASUAGE #SASUAGEGATE FAKE NEWS WANNA EAT ALEX JONES SASUAGE #SASUAGEGATE

>Britfag education
He's right.

Not so far from the truth, actually.

Read a history book dumbass.

>yo there's like a ton of people dying of starvation in india because you asked us to stop sending supplies there, literally there's over a million dead and there doesn't seem to be an end in si-
>what the fuck did I tell you about interrupting my dinner? also send another steak, well done

No, you nonce, Churchill didn't declare war.

Nope, Churchill didn't declare war. This is historical fact. Prove me wrong, I implore you.

Pick any problem in our modern world. Any problem at random.

There's a 90% chance Churchill caused it.

It's almost remarkable how one man was able to single handedly destroy the west.

Created the first concentration camps for the Boers in South Africa but then he got mad hitler was making camps without inviting him along for the fun so decides that firebombing German homes and having another Galippoli is the only answer.

t. Radical centerist. You're inability to take sides has signaled to me, your true intellect.

churchill personally didnt deliver it

but to the embassy it was delivered on September Third or fifth 1939. Third was probably the french.

No, Churchill didn't even order it!

Bankruptcy