Brit/pol/ - Ermine Rebellion Edition

>Live House of Lords
Wednesday 1 March 2017 Meeting started at 3.00pm
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/708e9efa-beac-4dbf-b201-a2d52a057372

>Lords examines European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill
parliament.uk/business/news/2017/february/lords-debates-european-union-notification-of-withdrawal-bill/

>Brexit battle lines drawn as UK readies divorce papers
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-launch-idUKKBN1684PK

>Government facing Brexit defeat in Lords over EU nationals
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39123604

>Brexit: UK has 'moral responsibility' to Gibraltar, peers say
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39122840

>Analysis: How could the Lords vote on the Brexit Bill and how does it actually work?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/analysis-could-lords-vote-brexit-bill-does-actually-work/

>Nigel Farage: Carswell stopping Ukip becoming radical anti-immigration party
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/01/nigel-farage-carswell-stopping-ukip-becoming-radical-anti-immigration-party

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–EU security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

>European Scrutiny Committee - Wednesday 1 February 2017
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/0d6145fa-5329-426d-8300-8eda8f215184

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=X-1dQ8t03mE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c0u3YPAQRg
youtu.be/x-XAOCHPXgs?t=1m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam is our saviour Wha-ba

reminder that porky did europe

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autistic thread Desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8c0u3YPAQRg

BEDSIT EDITION

Abolish the House of Lords

Don't you admire Clement Cucklee?

Jo Cox died for our sins.

>bagelgate was bullying
I know the main guy in it, he wouldn't have considered it bullying

Guys, I am having a guided tour of the houses of parliament at the weekend. Want me to leave a note in the lords?

has brexit been blocked?

Leave some out of date newspapers to completely fuck with their old dementia ridden senile minds.

Nope, just going back to the Commons for another vote. Then back to the Lords.

Have Deus vult written on a piece of paper. They all speak latin so they'll understand what it says and if they're cultured enough they'll know the crusades reference. our time has come.

This desu. It's just a den of peados who hate Britain anyway. It always had been, since its inception. There's nothing English about the nobility and royalty of this country.

>OCH AYE, YE DID NAYE THIN' YA COOD GET RIDDA ME THA' EASY DID YE? NAY! BREXIT IS CURSED FRUM BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!!

If I remember my politics class the Bill goes back to the Commons to be debated again.

They've shut it down. Shut the brexit down.

eh, so-so.
My knowledge of him is limited compared to other labour leaders. It's fun to quote his anti-Europe stance to Liberals.

Bevan was better tbqh, resigned when they cut ARE NHS to fund the Korean War.
(But then Gaitskell made that decision, and Gaitskell was pretty based too, so what I'm saying is that politics is a mess.)

>meme merchant is in the thread

Right, off I go then, see you chaps tomorrow. Oh and don't bother replying with a smug pepe, telling us how you're oh so above it all.

Say:
>If you hinder Brexit the next referendum we'll be sending your way will be on the abolishment House of Lords you blairite cock gobbling pedophiles.

political ping pong begins

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbred mongrel

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>rap listening Russian cuck

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Aus Flag)

you'll be up in the media part of the lords (there's a glass screen). don't think you'll walk into the gallery goy

>If you want to get arrested

they are trying to screw us the house of lords will keep cucking us

this is the sorta shit that leads to terrorists

'Little Moggy woggy's gonna take a little soggy,
shit on the plans for your men of the sands
and sound posh all whilst he's doing it.'

No they haven't.

bercow

Why would you get arrested for that hahaha

>tfw no anglican gf to evensong with

What did the wagies mean by this?

Reminder that he's LITERALLY in the top 3 worst humans ever:

-Cucklee
-Mohammed
-Hitler

Fucking C I V I C commonwealth act fucked us right up.

big john
youtu.be/x-XAOCHPXgs?t=1m6s

British republic when?

Fuck the house of lords
Fuck the royal family

>meme merchant is here

See you all later.

Pretty much, interesting to see if there are any remain Tories tempted to rebel now that the Lords can take the blame.

They've only ammended a portion of the Bill, either May accepts it and rushes the Bill through. Or she waits for the Parliament Act to force it through. Which delays Brexit for about a year I think.

Pardon me?

That's wrongthink.

Its just embarrassing to have a literal cuckold as the speaker of the House. We truly live in degenerate times.

>top 3 worst humans ever
>hitler

>Tfw have the power to btfo normies out of the ENTIRE thread just with my presence alone

>he thinks we live in a free society

Nah mate. You would be charged for a hate crime.

VOTE NO FOR JO
NO TO RACISM
NO TO SEXISM
NO TO HOMOPHOBIA
NO TO ISLAMPHOBIA
NO TO TRUMP
AND
NO
TO
BREXIT

>Giving up a British symbol, the Union Flag, for a foreign symbol, a tricolour
Might as well just go and be a monarcuck, desu.

Might be easier to get a WW2 poster.

Rather not spend the night in jail.

I wont be meeting any lords as it is a Saturday, but I could leave this on a note. I do agree that the house needs major reforms.

I thought you did, you definitely get to walk into the commons chamber.

Is he actually a cuckold?

So all the House of Lords vote means is that existing workers from the EU in the UK can continue working until they have to go back?

Looks like the Hungarian flag.

Civic triplords too apparently

>when quoting a pope is considered a hate crime
fuck am I living in 1984 already?

It's just an amendment, the Government has no obligation to accept it when the bill returns back to the Commons.

It means that if the bill is passed in its current form then the UK will have to guarantee that current EU citizens in the UK can remain indefinitely.

>Destroyed white nationalism
>Brought about the end of the old Europe
>Killed 50 million whites
>Bombed all the nice architecture
>Lead to shitskins coming here

He's a scum fuck.

What if we used this instead? The only thing I dislike about it is it gives too much representation for Scotland. However, this would unfortunately suit the current political landscape in Britain.

>b-b-but it's a-all h-h-hitler's f-fault, t-trust me

What if I handwave responsibility by accusing the commonwealth minister or whatever for overseeing the act?
(As I do with Wilson and most of the social liberalisation he oversaw, since he was basically like "lol don't give a fuck so long as i get my open university" and a lot of it was done via private members bills, or indeed - with positive credit for the 1968 immigration reform going to home-secretary Callaghan instead of PM Wilson.)

House of Lords is a revising chamber, it doesn;t mean anything yet.

Real list of the 3 worst humans to ever live

1) Gaius Julius Caesar
2) William of Normandy
3) Wilem van Oranje ( William III )

Oh, so it goes back and forth until it is passed? They should at least have a deadline for them to leave.

this desu

Maybe this would be more appropriate? Maybe with the Welsh flag in one corner and a Scottish saltire in another corner?

>Not putting William of Normandy at the top
Found the Eternal Norman

There's nothing wrong with the union flag. A change in government doesn't have to result in a change in flag. You should disassociate English / British symbols with the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha anyway.

SUBHUMAN REGULARS

gypsy

""""Macedonian"""" gypsy

mulatto

quadroon

cuckold with preg quadroon girlfriend

cuckold with korean wife

korean

south asian-"""""persian"""""

japanese-""""""Anglo"""""" mongrel

Awful and ugly. I would much rather something Welsh be included rather than those cucked Jocks. Loyal partners with us are the Welsh.

tbqh
>Scots actually used this variation in the early days of the union

>not including jew puppet churchill in the list

>When you realise Hitler did none of this and it was defeat and everybody afterwards that fucked it up
>when you remember Britain and France declared the war
>when you remember most casualties were communists

>meme merchant is here

What the fuck is that lad?

Looks like a bumfuck county flag.

lad

>You should disassociate English / British symbols with the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha anyway.
Exactly. How many more German princes are there?

Right lads I need a way to separate myself from inferior tripfags so I name myself king, from now on you shall refer to me and treast me as your king.

After the Union of the Crowjs there was a tradition that the English serf or peasant would have to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands when Scottish official or landlord came to the house to have intercourse with his wife.

The romans civilised us and gave us Christianity, Romans did good by invading this country.

Tbh Caesar was just William of Normany but he raped kids as well, because he was a Roman.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

For England, i do

Most were peasants who detested communism after the collectivisation drive. It was patriotism that propelled the Russian forces to victory.

no gods or kings, only men.

Fairly certain the English weren't even in Britain back then. Maybe you're Welsh though so I don't know.

All hail the king

Hello peadophile! Are you a Muslim or an upperclassmen?

bloody hell mates. It's time for me six o'clock tea innit?

It was still Atlee's government that signed the commonwealth ac in 1947 which lead to millions of shitskins coming here. I will always hate him and labour for that.

1) Nick Bateman
Big Brother history: Nasty Nick was thrown out of the first series of the Big Brother for cheating.
Most Memorable BB Moment to date: Smuggling a pencil into the Big Brother house to try to influence votes and getting caught.

>Nick lied to the housemates, telling them he had a wife who died in a car crash.

2)Karl Marx
3)Ruby Wax

Yeah, the game of ping pong begins.

The house of lords can delay any non-monetary bill up to 2 years I think.

>when your flag has tits and lion dicks

That's an interesting fact and saddening too. The supressed inner Russian nationalist was fighting the nazis, and not the regime above them commanding them. It's bitter sweet. until you realise the nazis would have put in place a fascist regime that would have lifted them out of poverty and misery under the communists (had they won)

The tripshitters are the reason you think its ok to come in here and shit post like that.

A-user you don't actually hate jews do you?

Disco Hitchens

>tfw you get BTFO by unpatriotic, bremoaner enemies of le people

He should have reclaimed Czechia and the parts of Poland that were rightfully German through diplomacy and then stopped. They'd still be going today and we'd be 84 years into the 1000 year Reich inside of knee deep in pakis and nogs

Being pedantic, if we take a figure of ~50,000 (which we know to be MAD, ABSOLUTELY MAD) would it not take 50 years for 1,000,000 to arrive?
Which by comparison now happens in 3 years.

And in 1968 the act was already reformed to stem off the risk of 200,000 pooinloos from Africa, so we'd be just under a million when it happened.

Blair was the one to really do us in demographically.

YASS