Stop Haram - islamic patrols on Moscow's street

> Russia is Christian country, they fuck muzzies everyday, REEEE
Sup Forums btfo
Islamic patrols in Moscow look for people who smoke and drink in public, and tell them it's immoral to do so in Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=0r2SjU3bmkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
youtube.com/watch?v=kgaVJAe3KmU
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7b4v1tRTbCY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqqO5UKvbzg
youtube.com/watch?v=RTIegbs_7Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6w5qs5ajbw
youtube.com/watch?v=X7MjQhBNlJs&index=3&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE
youtube.com/watch?v=m8natPiplqo&index=7&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJvaVklGEYc&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=X2BiHOp2S0Y&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=ah9I1D9Ef10
youtube.com/watch?v=whdJGeYKkgA
youtube.com/watch?v=h-p0jgE0ZZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=UU3i9wPeAy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Конфликт_в_Сагре
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard#Scandal_and_removal_from_job
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Mehlman#Coming_out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig#2007_arrest_and_consequences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Homosexuality
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/trump-hiv-aids-treatment-obamacare-repeal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget this classic video where chechen beats slav ordering him to say "Chechnya is cool"
youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY

he was only talking to muslims in a polite way

Russian army BTFO'ing muzzies? Chechens don't take shit from slavic scum!
Another classic video where slavic soldier is forced by his chechen comrades to sit on a bottle (as in put it into his butt)
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE

The girl at 1:40 mark is a muslim too?

Nice guy. And you, Mykola, have to go back.

What do you want from this shit-tier country? Eastern europe should clean slavland of this shit

We already started to build a fence Pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=kgaVJAe3KmU

What's in this video?

Muslim guy POLITELY talking with other muslims, that they should not drink alcohol and stick to fait. This is not uk-style sharia patrol with cutting heads.

But this is even more dangerous. Muslims see infidels as enemies and if they don't drink and work that means they are preparinr for jihad.

Don't get caught into that ''based'' muslim meme.

All muslims are enemies to non-muslims, because Koran taught them so.

Explain?

Lol, dear putinbot, keep predending everything is OK in russia, praise your semite chechen overlords

-15 roubles, you've got try harder. Also, пoд кpoвaть зaгляни, вдpyг тaм тoжe хoхoл cидит.

This guy again. NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC NON-COUNTRY DUMBASS. You will die out just before we come in lul.

This faggot tries to use this "you're hohol tactic". Sorry dont work on Sup Forums, don't have critical mass of olgino bots here.

Дyмaeшь вce тyт хoхлы и твoя цeлeвaя eбaнькo ayдитopия пo aнглийcки читaть yмeeт? :)

You mean real Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w

At list his "non-country" doesn't have large mosque in the capital and gangs of shooting shitskins riding across the town

Attack posting intensifies.
youtube.com/watch?v=7b4v1tRTbCY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqqO5UKvbzg
youtube.com/watch?v=RTIegbs_7Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6w5qs5ajbw
youtube.com/watch?v=X7MjQhBNlJs&index=3&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE
youtube.com/watch?v=m8natPiplqo&index=7&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJvaVklGEYc&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=X2BiHOp2S0Y&list=PLKWicAUWgWzZniExGIQRLXQnRqOGcviIE&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=ah9I1D9Ef10
youtube.com/watch?v=whdJGeYKkgA
youtube.com/watch?v=h-p0jgE0ZZk

BTW Latvians are not white.

> large mosque
We do have a mosque. they waited 3 years to have a permission to rebuild some old office building.

Hope that was a pig farm

Idiot, have you even read what i wrote?

>But this is even more dangerous

Jesus i don't know who i hate more:

- idots, who think that everything good in Russia is made only by Putin personally, but not honest russian people who work hard. And vigorously fight with the fact that Putin is, in the very best case, just a mediocre autocrat.

- or idiots, who hate everything about Russia, who don't know much about economical development of countries in the era of globalism and think that globalist world project have a sweet spot for them.

Just kys yourselves all of you.

>"Пaпa, этo пpaвдa чтo в Mocквaбaдиcтaнe кoгдa-тo жили pyccкиe? Heт cынoк, этo фaнтacтикa."
Yep Russians.

Hy чтo? Зaтo дeды вoeвaли? Дpyжбa нapoдoв? Пpaвa цыгaнaм, жыдaм и бypятaм? Hy и дoхнитe тeпepь, мpaзь пoгaнaя

Use greentext nest time.This site is hard to read,considering the design hasn't changed since 2004.

1) I don't hate everything about russia
2) I don't like globalism, and its obvious that the high level of life in europe is not due to globalism
3) Europe is a sweet spot, that is gradually destroyed by leftards and shitskins. Its a sweetspot not due to globalism, but owing to the mentality of people

Moscow has a higer percentage of mudslime residents than London

>Зaтo дeды вoeвaли?
19th legion
>Дpyжбa нapoдoв?
My grandma hated everyone after USSR. Russians for her were the number one nemesis.
>Пpaвa цыгaнaм, жыдaм и бypятaм?
Jews actually. gypsies and Buryats in general are too calm/dumb.
>Hy и дoхнитe тeпepь, мpaзь пoгaнaя
Are you diaspora?Why do you know Russian?

RUSSIA YES

And they say it's not European. Even though it's as cucked or worse in many cases.
The only weak point is homophobia, but that can be fixed. They'll legalize gay marriage as soon as they privatize everything - they'll have no choice, mark my words.

Isn't russia known for its violent Neonazis who kill like 100 muslims per year?

How is this a thing???

If Stalin himself couldn't get Russians to stop drinking what hope do Muslims have?

>Isn't russia known for its violent Neonazis who kill like 100 muslims per year?
Early 2000 and 90ies were like this it ended after Chechen war and when Russia(Putin) started working with Kadiroff.

Tы либo зa Peйх, либo дeбил. Teпepь вecь миp кaтитcя в Бpaзилию блaгoдapя кpacнoпyзым дeгeнepaтaм дeдaм-пeтyшкaм

Yet he was successful in packing entire chechnya in trains and dropping them out in kazakhstan :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh

>Moscow 10mln population
>2mln asian muslims 95% men, half of them in mafia

putinshills will defend this

I've gone full 14/88 long time ago. I'm awared about Putin and wholeheartedly oppose him. But unlike you fuckers i understand the fact that millions of ethnic russians, my people, my blood should not get caught in just another bloody civil war because of this.

This war for russian people should have ~0 casualities among russians.

And even with current regime. Russia is not a threat to baltics. And, speaking about Ukraine, its Ukraine who is a real threat for both russian ukranians and ethnic ukranians.

k point taken, i agree.

>Tы либo зa Peйх, либo дeбил.
Nice NatSoc found.
> Teпepь вecь миp кaтитcя в Бpaзилию блaгoдapя кpacнoпyзым дeгeнepaтaм дeдaм-пeтyшкaм
Beige power
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Lets mix up and fuck up ourselves.Just look how great are central Asians with Asian+Persian mixing?

You guys are seriously lucky to have had Beria. When Stalin initially commissioned an atomic weapons program, he gave them a couple kg of uranium, a couple hundred kg of radium and a used dog kennels, failing to understand that no amount of raw terror could make atomic scientists create fissile material from nothing. Beria gave them the resources to succeed (and turn a major river into a radioactive death streak), albeit with an even greater helping of raw terror.

Glad to hear such things from russian speaking guy. /pol has started to dissapoint me recently. Both liberashkas ant-raaaaycists and putin-bots are fucking annoying.

Lol, putinbots trying to operate here are pathetic but really funny :D

In Britain that's established long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=UU3i9wPeAy0

why are whites so weak?

I like their arguments though.
>Non country
>Liberashka
>Trator
>nazi
They are basically talking,raging Zhirnovsky behind keyboard

>2017

>Being anti-globalist

Doesn't Russia depend on immigration for population growth? Admittedly of mostly ethnic Russians, but still.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
They do Russian states with highest number of Churkas have highest fertility rates.

Regimes know that if white start rioting this will turn into apocalypse, so they supress that at any cost. Also degraded family values, sense of white pride, etc.

But sometimes whites can unite even in russia:

e.g. in Sagra village a bunch of mudslimes who came to scare people living there were not expecting to be greeted by an ambush and guys with hunting rifles. Unfortunately only one of them was killed

link in russian:
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Конфликт_в_Сагре

Yeah, saw that. It makes me kek that so many Sup Forumstards hold up Russia as some bastion of non-degeneracy and bulwark against elitist globalism.

Why would anybody take the population growth graph seriously? And the number of shit-tier immigrants is always underestimated by the government..

The fact that one cannot stimulate the population growth of white people is globalist BS

This is why I'll buy a handgun and a hunting rifle. fuck it. You step on my property you are cold meat,there is nothing more important than fresh meat and your families safety.

Already know where me and the Antifa squad are going next...

Do you see this guys?
When we provide facts there are no 1ID posters.
Coincidence?

Still they are right at least a bit:
1) Russian globalists are fighting US/EU globalists which weaken both sides
2) Russia is strongly anti-faggotry.. Todays MSM sometimes bring a message that mudslimes may not be OK but faggots are OK..

Its everywhere. White people are done. There is no country where whites are not being bullied and humiliated.

Hehe. I wonder if it is easy to have a handgun in Latvia

I once said Fuck Allah straight to a Muslims face
> his face
> priceless

>Russian globalists are fighting US/EU globalists which weaken both sides

Okay, that's nice.

> Russia is strongly anti-faggotry.

In America, being strongly anti-faggotry is usually just cover for your own ashamed faggotry.

>The fact that one cannot stimulate the population growth of white people is globalist BS

Very much this. Start to hang faggots, advocates of consumerism and anti-christian preachers even before muslims.

White people are not done, the AI and military robots are developing quickly. Soon they'll wipe everyone except whites and japaneese/koreans to optimize the living space and consumption on our planet :)

>stop
>haram
kek

> In America, being strongly anti-faggotry is usually just cover for your own ashamed faggotry.
Lol an argument of a faggot or a person who is too weak to take the final redpill:

1) Faggots are intrinsic part of cultural marxism ideology such as mudslimes and other minorities
2) Faggots cannot increase the population siz
3) Millions of USD are spent on support of these degenerates and bugged research of these mentally ill people. Gender studies, etc you know

Okay these are steps.
1.get official license.
2.Get a medical card/approval from psychotherapist that you are mentally stable.
3.Get buying permit from your local National police department.
4.Buy a gun. With all the requisites you stated in your buying permit.
5.Go through official training.
6.Buy bullets with approval from the local Police department stating the type,amount of bullets.
7.buy you gun a storage space.Most often mechanical Safe.
it is not impossible most of the time people buy hunting rifles because they are easier to obtain,less permits needed except for the double barrel shotguns then the rules are even more sophisticated.

>Claiming to be redpilled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard#Scandal_and_removal_from_job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Mehlman#Coming_out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig#2007_arrest_and_consequences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Homosexuality

The same thing will happen in Russia sooner or later, user.

1. Muslims execute gays, they're less degenerate than even Russia

2. Straights are failing at this too, also gays can do surrogacy.

3. Gays are slightly richer on average in the US because they don't have children.

cracking open a beer
I hope all you lads can fight
When these vermin confront you don't waste the opportunity to get their sandnigger brain on your boot

Eats pork.
I don't want to get my boots dirty with non-human blood.

>muh chechens!
>Six other ethnicities have a population exceeding 1 million – Tatars (3.9%), Ukrainians (1.4%), Bashkir (1.1%), Chuvash (1%), Chechens (1%) and Armenians (0.9%). In total, 160 different ethnic groups live within the Russian Federation's borders.

>As of the 2010 census, 80.90% of the population that disclosed their ethnicity (111,016,896 people) is ethnically Russian

>Russia is dying off!
>In recent years, most immigrants have come from Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. This has resulted in ethnic tension. Every year, 300,000 immigrants arrive in Russia, of which Over Three Quarters Are ethnic Russians.
>of which Over Three Quarters Are ethnic Russians.

Meanwhile 1/3 of Latvia is Russian and 1/3 of Estonia is Russia. Can you say "future Russia province"?

As expected:

0) Your links on covering faggots - very unfortunate they weren't used immediately for ogran transplants

1) no comment

2) "can fail at this too" There is exactly zero (0) probability a faggot can have children on his own. For healthy people this probability is significantly higher than 0. Stop using anecdotal evidence, try to argue on a scientific level.

"gays can do surrogacy" which is degenerate and wastes lots of money

3) Rising children is also a hard work.

Another set of arguments for you faggie lover:

1) Marriage should be used by government to boost population growth. People who have children should get benefit. Faggots should be banned at all from this.
2) Name at least one study that proves that faggotry is inheritable
3) If not, than its a mental disorder as it impairs the reproductive function of a species. Thus it should be treated with medications

prove me wrong ;)

Also same Latvian flag shill in every thread like this, each time 40+ posts.

WTF I love immigrants now.

Well you try to counter shitskin problem in russia with such arguments.. everything is stable, there are more than 50% of russians, etc... That will not work good for white people in long term

Here have some more outcry on HIV infected faggots while you type ur reply theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/trump-hiv-aids-treatment-obamacare-repeal faggot lover :)

This ginger muslim ia from the "stop a douchebag" thing isnt he?

Sort it out Russia. Get them gone.

>US funded russian troll trying to get russians to fight amongst themselves to break them up

Nice try OP. I studied with secret intelligence and know all their plans.

Bolsters the liberals so they hand over the industries and banks. Bolster the nationalists to create wars and seperatism.

How the fuck is he a shill.
He wants to cleanse mother earth of inhuman muslim vermin.
Watch your step
Europe is about to go fourth reich on you cunts
fucking watch

But how?
Russia is not for Russians.

Poor slav bro.
Hope he's doing alright

Nah, he just shits on Russia in every thread.

So you dont allahu akbar?
What do you think of these chechen fucks patrolling the fatherland then?
They are not russian

>Nah, he just shits on Russia
Correction:Current Russia.

In the first place Churkas aren't shitskins anyway. There's a difference between white people who are white but Muslim and getting flooded with fucking Africans.

Secondly Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia together have 90,960 children each year out of a total of 1,893,256 people born in Russia each year. The city of Saint Petersburg- which is over 80% Russian- alone has 70,725 births each year. So all the Caucasian Muslim republics together are slightly stronger than saint petersburg and have about 5% of Russia's births and 2.5% of Russia's population.

The reason why Russia overall is barely growing without Russians from outside of Russia moving in while the Caucasians grow quickly is because Russians can't stop chugging booze and dying from it. Russians have a high death rate, Caucasians a low death rate.

Even with this the ethnic Russian demography is steadily fixing itself with government aid and if Trump ends sanctions against Russia the Russian demography will quickly begin going up again.

They can deport them all to Latvia.

>They can deport them all to Latvia.
Nah they can deport all women aged 20-35 who have cup size bigger than c.

Russia is over 90% white and the ethnic Russian births have remained relatively constant since 2014 when sanctions began. Should sanctions end then births will begin increasing again. Russia is fine and could be better than fine with additional government programs.

Which would still be greater than the entire population of Latvia.

No, I'm not Allahu Akbar, and I acknowledge that they are a problem.

But the thing is, they are unsolvable problem (only solution being sterilization?), here is why: we have large Muslim regions, if we separate them from Russia we lose control over them and risk our borders, for sure (((they))) will install ISIS govt the next day and attack us as they can, so it's better to have them as a part of Russia. But when they are a part of Russia, Jews will use them to subvert Russians as much as they can.

This is a good argument and the picture is nice. Still even few chechens and other shitskins can completely spoil your day. Thats why Im telling that this problem should not be ignored

>Which would still be greater than the entire population of Latvia.
Yeah no shit. There are only 1.9 mil people living here.

So basically solution being to grow Russian population, to make white regions uncomfortable for them without making them angry, white tribalism. If that doesn't work, sterilization is a horrible move, but consider they were warned...

You are a pathetic weakling.
Maybe you'll enjoy your wife's moans whilst she's being brutally raped by a gang of muslim apes on your dying body.

Give Abhazia and South ossetia back to Georgia. Apologize for past.Now you have a Christian ally. make North Caucasus free it will take 2 moths and war will start there. While they are Killing each other help Georgian army and strengthen your borders by building a wall.

Of course, some of them are culturally Russians, but Muslims are subverting their people even long gone, like "remember your story, these people will never be yours" exactly same as with Jews...

Whad? I consider sterilizing as a variant even, being literally horrible nazi here, and you call me weakling? What are you, slant eyes? I don't want them being sterilized btw. I'm just thinking, and starting with more radical variants.

Georgians are not a problem, same as Armenians, they are Christians. In fact, Central Asians are not a real problem too, they are Asians and are incapable of hatred. Problem are mountain Muslims, Caucasian Muslims probably.

Hm, to think about it, Putin pretty much handled it fine...

You kill or you die.
There is no other way with shitslam.

The sooner everyone realizes this, the sooner the problem will be dealt with.

These "ethnic russians" and "russian blood" are mostly genetic trash, just like with any other nation nowadays.
You worry about maintaining "control" of "your" lands, too blind to see yet that there is no control and no people to save.

It's going to be a global bloodbath with nowhere to run this time — Islam had gone global and the only language it understands is violence.
You've already lost if you can't speak it.

Why are Russians so obsessed when it comes to faggotry?

>In the first place Churkas aren't shitskins anyway.
They are, you disgusting italian-greek mongrel.

You are some crazy blood-thursty mongrel. We'll outjew those Muslims, we don't need civil war here unlike you. Btw look at our Kazan, is this what you call the only language is violence? Sports, new IT centers, businesses, architecture -- all that is violence now?..

>The city of Saint Petersburg- which is over 80% Russian- alone has 70,725 births each year.
Your analysis is so full of shit. I and my brother live in Moscow, we have no chidren. Two azeri families, our neighbours, have 2 and 4 children. The stats will show that our 4 families with russian citienship have average about 1.5 children per family. So KYS, degenerate.

>they are Asians and are incapable of hatred.
>what is russian genocide in Tajikistan in 90`
Why putinbots are so stupid?

They're genetically non-white

Prove it happened.