Say it with me

MADAME PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/politicsnation/oprah-old-racists-have-die-progress
delrayrecoverycenter.com/9853/oprahs-battle-against-crack-addiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=eKwOoPO_MOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's about time America elected a strok black woman, they made america after all.

No more old Boomer Presidents

Do it

Madam Nigger.

I'd go to her rallies with the promise of free shit being under my seat

Wtf I love anti vaxxers now

It's too late, she's lost all of her power and influence desu.

Jesus Christ, she will be worse than Obama.

>Trump is friends with Oprah
>he coaches her
>she wins in 2024
>he convinced libtards to vote for Oprah even though she has the same policies as Trump

12D CHESS

Would be pretty entertaining.

Hillary will cheat her out of it in the primary.

>implying hillary will be alive in 4 years

>Hillary announces she plans to run for President again in 2020
>Probably thinks to herself that after all of Trump's debacles, she has it in the bag
>Finally, her lifelong dream will be fulfilled
>Suddenly, Oprah decides to run
>Everyone flocks to Oprah, YAAAAS QUEEN and all.
>HIllary's dreams are shattered again

Seriously speaking for a moment though, how much of a chance does Sup Forums think Oprah would really have if she ran for President, especially against Trump?

Are you really bringing back the "Say it with me" meme? Thought it went out of fashion after Trump repeatedly raped Rand Paul.

but can she beat zuckerberg?

Awesome... she just has to remember that the root cause of all America's problems are Straight White Christian Males... I am sure she will get massive positive reviews on MSNBC and CNN...
You Go Girl!

too fat and nigger to win.

>David (((Rubenstein)))
>(((Rubenstein)))

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Please do NOT pass this post up. Read over this image carefully so you understand.

Down with the shills!!!!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Man, she can be exposed so fucking quickly if its needed.

She'd crush Trump too, it would be an absolute blood bath, can you imagine?

She gets like 80% of the female vote, the boons come out to vote for another darkie like they did in 2008, and every pissed off democrat would have the ultimate fuck you to the morons who elected Trump.

She won't run though, (they) would never allow her to be president. Trump is a good goy who does what they want, so he'll get 8 years for sure.

0%
Trump is unbeatable.
He's using intergalactic wizard tactics and everyone else is playing tic tac toe.

She'd probably win the primaries but not the general.

Well she probably has more money now that Trump.
Honestly she's just as qualified as he is
>Great Business woman, built her company up from nothing, didn't even have a daddy loan to start up
>TV star

Shit, she IS black Trump!

Remember that Oprah wants to ethnically cleanse White People from America.

msnbc.com/politicsnation/oprah-old-racists-have-die-progress

Letting people die isn't the same as ethic cleansing though. You rural retards will die of your drug addictions soon anyway.

She'll have the black and women votes.

To further expand, Oprah would run on the platform that she's black and a woman.
She'd ham it up and play the Aunt Jemima card. Speak ebonics and shit even though she's very intelligent.

But when it came to crunch time and they actually debated, Trump would point out that she has no policies and would expose her for being a weak candidate.

It would basically just be a repeat of 2016.

>Nigger
A nigger already won, Twice
>Fat
Well she wouldn't be the fattest, pic related
>She
Well, Hillary nearly did it, so add the race card and you got some black magic.

Sadly, she would make a more competent president than a spoiled child who never grew up because he never actually had to work for a living.

I never really liked the movie much but Idiocracy really is coming to fruition.

Trump is a Boomer user

>Trump would point out that she has no policies

Your joking, right? Trump just gave a speech to congress in which he made it blatantly apparent he has no specifics whatsoever. Are you a burger flipping high school dropout? Be honest.

Checked

A policy that leads to displacement of an ethnic group is ethnic cleansing, whether it is overtly violent or not. Han Chinese ethnic cleansing of Tibetans has been mostly peaceful, but it is still genocidal.

Please do it
Make Crack Great Again!
delrayrecoverycenter.com/9853/oprahs-battle-against-crack-addiction/

>no policies
That didn't stop Trump, difference would be that she would have to lie to say most people like her.

By that time Trump will have cemented himself as a popular president who actually got shit done. She'll probably run on the same failed progressive SJW policies the left has been pushing and people will tell her to fuck off.

Shed win the primaries simply because donald has a precedent for "anyone can really do it and win" but in the generals shed lose to donald in the debates

oh bring on the crack cocaine stories from the 80's lol she would have no chance

>Trump made it look so easy that every 2-bit celeb now thinks they can win an election

2020 is going to be an utter shitshow but i'll enjoy seeing Zuckerberg, Oprah etc get fucking rekt and humiliated 2bqh.

Bring it on.

Eh Bush was a cokehead, JFK a womanizer, Trump fucked around on 2 of his wives, one while still pregnant.

America doesn't care anymore about that shit.

all she would do as president is give away free shit.

>Trump has no specific policies
>Trump's policies are the same old GOP bullshit
>Trump's policies are literally the same as Hitler's
>shareblue.txt

>SHE WAS INSPIRED BY A WHITE MAN

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

No. No more slaves will be president.

>though Trump didn't have enough experience
>now thinks differently
Wait. Thinks Trump has the experience? Or that because Trump had no experience that means she might have a shot? Is she retarded?

Any of her proposed policies will be eclipsed by muh first black woman president
it will be supercharged identity politics and will put off everyone as they remember last year's presidential run. Dems are already crumbling as we speak

I'd vote for her in 2024. After Trump makes America great again.

>Spend more monies on military we don't need
>Cut Taxes

Trump is trying to channel Reagan and be just spend money like a nigger on welfare day. I hope Pence doesn't mind being the next G.H.W. Bush if he's handed that bag of shit again.

I see the shills are on point today.

Trump was the only candidate who actually had solutions to problems, hence why he won.

All the other cuckservatives were just shilling for more wars and nobody wanted that.
Lyin' Ted copied Trump at every turn because he saw the winds of change that Trump was the new face of the Republican Party, but people were smart and saw through his bullshit.
Bernie was yelling about "muh wall street" and "muh mega banks" but didn't actually bring any solutions forward.
And Hillary was....well, Hillary.

Build wall, eliminate common core, stop corporate inversion, pursue diplomacy instead of warhawking, these were all key points of Trump's platform.
The other candidates were completely out of their league.

Holy shit, ShareBlue shill. What a sad, pathetic job you have.

So.. it will be Oprah, Warren, Keith, Hillary and probably Bernie?
Damn... 2020 will be way too easy to win.

She's just mad because Trump went back on his promise to make her the VP.

w e w
e e
w e w

>No policies
So have you niggers really been crying to no reason? Dear god I hate to see what happens when he does something, will you kys?

black people will never come out and vote anywhere near the same numbers they did for Obama, it's one of the reasons why Clinton lost
Oprah would get the black woman vote but black men would never vote a woman in regardless of skin color. She'd lose.

any oldfags still around?
OVER 9000 PENISES
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

Maybe she could fix our crime problem

Not gonna lie, former oprah supporter here.
It's been hilarious watching her crash and burn. In all seriousness we cannot gibs her the nuclear codes.

>Implying that Sup Forums psyops won't have white women and niggers viciously hate each other by 2020
have faith, friend

*blocks your path*

I'm not voting for someone who wants to hide free cars and welfare checks under everybody's seats.

That's a BOLD move, Oprah. Let's see how it plays out for her.

do it
she's guaranteed to win

I-is 2008 an oldfag? pls no bully

>only candidate who actually had solutions to problems

If you mean solutions like a used car dealer is selling you a flood car on a salvage title at full price and says "No problem it will be great, the best car you ever own, it will be amazing, trust me, i'm a smart guy" and you're too stupid and buy it.. Yes he has solutions.

>Build wall
Yes and make taxpayer pay for it or start a recession with an economic war.
>stop corporate inversion
As in letting corporations do whatever they want sure. Sounds like the guided age all over again. Why not repeal child labor laws while your at it, or OSHA for that matter, just silly regulations.
> pursue diplomacy
Yes, but make sure we spend trillions on our military and pump up our "Greatest Ally" in letting them drag us into all the shit they do.

Hope she succeed, black people are a superior race

youtube.com/watch?v=eKwOoPO_MOw

well I guess its old for us newfags

She's already a well polished Democrat.

Hoarding cash for herself and her friends while lecturing white people on how evil they are and giving out free shit to people who support her.

Why does everyone think she will run as a democrat?

No she wouldn't. Oprah is unbearably condescending and and stupid. She would only get all the nigger sheboon votes.

Fucking 50% of today's Sup Forums wasn't even here during the Ukraine crisis.. so, yes?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas queeen, do it. seriously look at me, do it.

I don't think I could ever vote for a women (regardless of color) unless she were a Conservative. You think male democrats (especially the black ones) are bad with the gibmedats? Just image a female Democrat (let alone, a black one) became president.

God no, she is the biggest virtue signaler ever.

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QWANG SLAAAAYYYY

>Dem trips, doh
Checked

>Oprah is unbearably condescending and and stupid
and trump isn't?

>condescending
perhaps. a lot of famous people are. Trump sure is
>stupid
You don't become a self made billionaire by being stupid.

Also
>2024
>Not 2020

Lol I see what you did there

Welp.

yes, you are an oldfag

t. ancient fag who showed up Sup Forums in 2004

Because she supports Democrats.

>Oprah
>literally FREE SHIT LMAO the president

this woman is borderline retarded.

>Trump is a good goy who does what they want
The only thing he's doing that (((they))) want is preserve Israel, anything else he's been met with extreme opposition

Sup Forums has been producing material for Trump's re-election campaign before we even knew he was running

which thread should i be shitposting in then?

I swear those writers hired a clairvoyant or some shit

Because her only chance of success would be to run as a democrat. Do you think she would get far as a republican? Kek'd.

she will win 100%. amerifats will vote for any celebrity, hell Paris hilton and kanye west would win this bitch

>the 2020 primarys might actually end with Trump vs kid rock and oprah vs zuckerberg

I hope brother H, hulk hogan makes a run

>retarded
She started from nothing and this is just one of her houses. I'd say she did pretty well.

100%

>Implying womanizing is bad

LOW

The only problem with that is that it's fucking retarded

yeah right..
meanwhile in the real world:
>Clinton, Bush, Obama, Rothschild are friends with Trump
>they coach him
>he wins 2016
>they convinced the poltards to vote for Trump even though he has the same policies as the overlords tell him to have.

20D interdimensional reptilian holographic catch-the-ball-in-the-cup-game.

Everyone gets nuclear codes