Poles NO! Not in the countryside!

And he looked like such a nice fellow.

He is like one of the very few poles who will ever enter paradise and enjoy his virgins.
You should be happy for him

Based Poland meme revoked

F

Rip

was he on horse charging assad tanks?

detonated in what?

what muslims don't tell you is that even if you convert, you aren't considered a true muslim because you're white, no virgins for him

Top kek. He looks like typical slavic snowflake. Probably experimented with "buddhism" and neopaganism before converting to islam

The face of a life with no meaning or purpose.

A man to weak to define his own destiny.

A slave to the will of others.

In short, a coward.

There are so many, of every faith and race.

Mental illness as in Islam. 1.6 bil cases worldwide.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

How does one become a radicalize Muslim in Poland of all countries? He must have been a NEET.

Imagine if he was in the UK
>Puts bombs in toilets and kill people while shitting

Is this true? I've always felt that white muslims would be looked down upon by the rest.

I mean I'm white and I think white muslims are the lowest of the low, I bet shitskin muslims feel the same way.

RIPIP in PIP

All dem forklifts
All dem kitchens

Huh, I didn't even know we had those. At least in Poland itself no one really much bothers with ISIS, is worried about stuff etc. Not enough immigrants.

Oh well, at least the rare abhorent Pole is now in pieces. Carry on.

Probably needed direction in life and since internet access is a thing...

Why are young able-bodied white men dropping out of society to become suicide bomers for ISIS?

>Insert toaster line

>deported from Britain after his janitorial position was filled with a British citizen in anticipation of Brexit.

FARAGE! YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!

This poor lad just wanted to scrub a loo and your extremist policies turned him into a terrorist.

I suspect lack of direction, lack of goals and hopes. They see that world is shit, they want to belong - why not to topple the system as part of terrorist organisation? Some really think themselves fighters for a glorious cause, having idealized vision of the whole thing. In the past such people would join a monastery but now - why to when you don't have to take up celibacy and can blow up some folks at that?

>Is this true? I've always felt that white muslims would be looked down upon by the rest.
that's why they send them on suicide bomb missions, they often kill nobody but themselves or a couple of people at most. After they drain the cash and any credit it's all they are worth, they don't speak the language, have no military skills and were open or obvious about their intentions and or beliefs prior to arriving. Even if they stay in their own country their austism and lack of purpose makes them near useless. Again the best option is suicide bombing but if you can get the bomb or make it in the home conutry why trust an autist who just converted.

7,45/10 kek

People would be seriously butthurt about it.

>Again the best option is suicide bombing

Agreed, those 72 virgins are damn fine. Truly.

Call me at 1-800-ISRECRUITEMENT

>Poland have 20,000 muslims for a population of 38 million
>Still end up with a dirty convert that blows himself up in Syria
It really make you think.

Hey guys, ever hear the one about the polak jihadist?

The muslims we have here are not of the "mudshit barbarian from elsewhere" variation. They're usually regular, perfectly acclimated Poles living here since generations, just taking some lightcore islam over christianity.

Maybe the guy was convert or maybe he's one of those muslims who went militant. Dunno.

>detonated
Love the word
Rest in pieces

Damn I'd let him detonate in me

Good job, you found one.

You can find more cute guys here to tempt against their belief in church and moral, heterosexual behavior, Satan.

KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, that's too bad. Sharia Bob is sure going to be sad.

Poles are good at detonating

Many such cases. Sad.

Even ISIS got their jobs stolen by poles, no one is safe.

I am pretty sure that "walking bomb" is a job for which there's demand no matter how many applicants you get. Very high turnover, you see.

did he kill any muslims?

the correct title is POLAND YES!

Jesus christ get your shit together Germany

lol this looks so wrong

>The protestors that walked all the way to Aleppo joined ISIS
Wow. I am totally shocked. I totally did not see this coming.

After his trip to Norway he joined islam state.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

they're obviously no different than everyone else and prefer their own, they only fake loving westeners because they're such a valuable asset, they actually consider them suckups.

Would also be interested if there's anything "official" about this though.

you just got meme'd, bro.

>UK stops accepting Polish toilet cleaners
>they look for work with ISIS instead

WE WUZ ISIS NAO

ANOTHER FUCKING RANGA

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THOSE RANGAS BRO

Listen. Story short - after his trip to Norway he found there some muslim radicals and joined ISIS.

The end.

Poles migration to UK in search for seasonal work kinda ended years ago. Not only the whole migration in general is less common, but also people who go somewhere prefer now to go to scandinavian countries and Germany (or at least it was so half a year or so ago - likely the whole leftist refugee bullshit is slowly changing that as well).

>to weak to

Are you fucking kidding me. This is why we can't have nice things.

Fuck off, we're full.

Be silent or you'll go into the tanks. We need more Soylent Brown.

Is anyone brave enough to confront the greatest threat of our lifetime?

Don't worry, I am staying right here. The image made me kek, though.

>poles and krautniggers BTFO

bet he was bald

Even worse, he was a fucking ranga

Apparently he converted in high school and became radicalised after working in norway

I detonated in your mom last night!

FAKE
NEWS

>detonated in countryside not to bother anyone
A slav joining muslim tradition with european good manners, true paragon of multiculturalism.

he looks like that one loser me and my pals were laughing at in high school literally the only thing missing is his fedora - guess he never found a girlfriend so decided to become a hero

kek I hope that he at least smb filmed and uploaded it

>and became radicalised after working in norway
>whereelse

Keep your kids far away from those Scandinavian fellows, they are all radical towelheads. Like for real, just do not go there. Oslo is more radical than Bagdad and Mosul and Raqqa and London combined.

I believe you. This shows how important it is to keep this ideology away from your country and more importantly the institutions. Poles can also be swayed.

what a fucking asshole