Are shitskins mad that Dems pandered to Whites last night?

Not a single minority in the rebuttal speech. Dems are desperate for the Big White Poll numbers. Are nigs and company holding the Dems accountable for this racism?

If not, they should be. And we should encourage it.

>tfw no starwarfu gf

I still cannot comprehend what happened yesterday, why are the left all of a sudden supporting Trump with that speech yesterday? Before the speech even started CNN and other MSM outlets were basically saying how Trump was going to do amnesty, or was open, but then he didn't even deliver that for them.

Something strange is going on, Trump basically said everything he said he was gonna do, and the dems pretended to support him all of a sudden.

scary shit.

they had to pretend to like something he did to get credibility with their viewers.

Trump was winning the shitpost war, and people were realizing that he was right about the media being unfair and owned by people with an agenda against the American people.

They'll be back to hating him soon, they just needed a ratings boost. Now they'll be able to show screencaps of that one time they werent against Trump whenever people call them unfair.

I cried tears of joy and pride 3 times listening to try,ps speech. Nobody, nobody, in their right man would attack trump after that speech. Let time pass and they'll be at it again, but right after, no. That would be suicide.

I believe trump. It has been more than a year of this, and he hasn't fucked up one bit. I could be wrong. But, I really think this guy means business. I don't care how it enacts his legislative goals. I don't care how he enforces them. I will trust him until I see something that makes me at least go, wait a second. I haven't seen that. The Democratic Party absolutely is melting down. Establishment is melting down. Media is melting down. Parts of the deep state are melting down. This is not to say trump is for the people, this is. It to say there remains establishment, and deep state, and things that hate me, at least do not have my best intentions in mind, or that trump is a saint, but at least for now, our interests align. I will support this man,cans will be proud to do so, because he speaks in a way I can not only relate to, but put my faith in. Even his token gestures, are done with humility and reverence. He is an exceptional negotiator. I have walked halls of power. I have dined on meals, or at board meetings, and gazed down upon cities know for wealth. I have been in rooms filled wall to wall with lawyers, each making thousands of dollars an hour, and I know power, money, and the means to trap what you want but will alone. I am a cynic, and a monster, and dead inside, and this man has turned a believe of me, so what more does he have to do to prove himself? Let his actions speak for themselves now. We are all waiting breathlessly to see what he will do next.

Democrats gave up on the black community after realizing the only way they can get them out to vote in large numbers is if the nominee is black, and that the more educated and wealthy a black person is, the less likely they are to vote democrat.

Black voters with college degree, male and female, were more likely to vote for Trump.

Democrats now realize their efforts to educate (brainwash) black voters has failed, because the smarter they get, the less likely they are to vote for the party that wants to keep them dumb and controllable.

Democrats strategy is to keep blacks in poverty and uneducated so they will continue to vote democrat.

Any black person who does try to get an education and think independently will be called a coon and an uncle Tom.

Marry me user?

This is a good call. We shoulda been on this last night on twatter dot com

2018 is why. the dems are in deep shit. they have to pander to white voters because they do hold Senate seats outside of the coasts.

you can't run as a left coast liberal and have hope of winning in Montana or West Virgina.

but me as a white male voter and ex democrat can promise that I never vote for that party ever again.

I also cried several times during this speech. MAGA!!!

>Black voters with college degree, male and female, were more likely to vote for Trump.

Not in any numbers worth mentioning.

jesus christ, get a hold of yourself!
crying and shit like its all for reals!
man you trump people are so fucking retarded it is truly scary.
we are surely not of the same species!
enjoy your delusional, partisan and pyrhic victory
that self obssesed wacko shall go down like no other. fuck clintons, fuck trump but most importantly fuck you crazy wierd ass dim witted hulk a maniacs that buy into this drivel

Non-trump supporter here. I noticed this too. It was trumps best speech but it was still shit compared to obamas average speech for example. The establishment left are fawning over it for some reason though, something isn't right

Same feeling here user. It's too fucking odd. I'm hoping is right, but honestly I'm tempered to know when they're up to something. They've done shady deceptive shit like this too much in the past year to seem anywhere near normal.

I cried almost, but not quite as much, as this deadbeat.

I don't think "drivel" would create such a response as this speech has u fucking shill. The man is a true patriot, and recognized a fallen comrade for a solid two minutes, with a standing ovation from everyone in the room. Why don't you stop trying to divide everyone and accept trump's message for unity and progress like the rest of us?

except mine was because Trump won. Bernie was a stupid cunt who noone liked outside of typical life fuck ups. Best part is, they know it now.

You lost. Trump is YOUR president now.

>having a surge of emotion is a bad thing.

Wew go fuck yourself lad.
This chap right here experienced something real in his heart and you just dismiss it a idle fanwank. God you insufferable twats must have nothing in your heart except guilt, privilege, and hate.

I honestly cant wait for T-man to keep reeming the once "NWO".

Why is Jenny so conservative? Half of her last video was just ranting about hating niggers. Even I was uncomfortable.

Wait, this chick is some racist ultraconservative? The fuck?

Yeah, she does videos on youtube about race and conservative issues. Also movie reviews.

> tfw no racist Aryan qt gf
why live?

>race and conservative issues
links?
I saw her movie videos and I liked them

Who is this dream girl?

>dems trying to pander and get white votes
I don't know how anyone could vote dems since its so clear "whites" are just votes to them
Since it is so clear how many times Dems betrayed whites and white interest
Since dems actively work and worked against whites
Since so many dems are openly ANTI-white and non-white

I can get why mexicans and blacks would vote Democrat.
They vote for their racial interest, because they hate white people, because they wanna rule.
I don't see why White people would vote democrat for their own genocide.

Just like I can't see why black people would help Mexican Racial supremacist groups.

It's some YouTube girl named Jenny, but I don't know even though it seems like other anons on here do. Bumping for source.