Is there anything more american than Chik Fil A?

Is there anything more american than Chik Fil A?

>god tier grilled chicken
>god tier waffle fries
>god tier sauce
>hates fags

I mean jesus christ what more could you want

I'm going there now, does anyone want anything?

I feel bad for non-Americans who never get to experience this bliss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fAmWKGkpug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a cocksucking faggot and even I love Chick Fil A. There's none around me though. I have to drive like an hour to get some. Feels bad man.

The Spicy Chicken Deluxe is literally God's sandwich.

Perfection.

>tough crust on chicken
>bulky fries that are tiresome to eat after 2
>only passable sauce is the Polynesian one

Slightly overrated

>gets tired eating fries

>>only passable sauce is the Polynesian one

bruh

have you even had the chik fil a sauce?

My sides

I'm kind of surprised my college cafeteria has chick-fil-a on the menu, you would think it would be gone with their antifag stance.

Holy shit, you get tired eating fries?
How much of a hamplanet are you?

It's just that good

Of course it's a college that mainly focuses on science and engineering rather than liberal arts crap, so that might be the reason for it.

Jesus Christ imagine getting tired while eating fries

...Oklahoma university? Or is chick fil a in multiple universities?

I get that every time, dip it in chic fil a sauce.

Nah, it's in Indiana.

I'll never make a friend

I love how the boycott against them didn't hurt them. A lot of people didn't know about the chain, and all the stories about people going "Man I wanted to boycott Chick-fil-A but they're just so good" turned bad publicity into good publicity.

Not to mention a lot of Americans agreed with them regardless.

We'll have to get the chick-fil-a employees to just funnel pureed fries into burgers mouths so they don't have to strain themselves.

I ate there nearly 5 days a week for like a year and never really got sick of it. Shit's high quality, and the people are super nice.

The Chick-Fil-A near my house only hires nice white Christians and plays Christian music inside. And they have community events where police get to talk to kids. And of course, like all location an they're closed on Sunday.

Chick-Fil-A is pretty much the most Sup Forums restaurant ever.

Even in liberal cities they were wrapped around the building. I remember so many Sup Forums anons trying CFA for the first time and losing their shit at how good it was.

You forgot god-tier service.
Sometimes they hand me my food before I'm even done paying for it.

This

>Is there anything more american than Chik Fil A?

Smoking or grilling a chicken yourself.

That's true. As would be keeping chickens and slaughtering one yourself.

But for fast food, what can you call it other than the American Way?

Their portions are so small. Skimpiest chicken strips i've ever seen.

I never thought I'd be able to recognize manlets outside of /fit/ until now.

>cfa hates fags

You realize this is just a meme right? They hire more homos than most companies out there and make regular donations to local gay organizations. The only stance they've officially taken is that they're against gay marriage because the CEO views marriage purely as a religious thing and not something political. Something they have every right as a company to do.

It's entirely possible to disagree with someone's lifestyle without actively hating them as a faceless group. I wish you neo-SJW types that have infected this board in the last couple years could get that through your thick skulls.

Is picrelated good?
Leaf in mexico here. We have neither of those in Canada, but there is a picrelated 5km away

Literally

>They hire more homos than most companies out there and make regular donations to local gay organizations.
Need an immediate source on that one, user.

>can never decide between the spicy sandwich and the traditional

The greatest struggle a man ever faces.

If you can tolerate the concentration of dindu, sure.

Nah, not really. It's lowest tier chicken chain.

Popeyes (expensive, though)>Hartz (only in the South)>KFC>Church's

CFA went to shit in last few years, their fries+sandwiches are McDonalds' tier now while costing like something straight outta BK. I'll stick with Whataburger and Five Guys.

Spicy is always the correct decision except if you truly and deeply just want something different.

And you have to hand it to Wendys for rolling out those sriracha things that were actually spicy enough that you could tell the difference. I thought for sure they were going to be in for a McDondald's hot coffee type lawsuit over that.

Already went today user and got a Spicy Chicken Deluxe with a Chick fil A sauce. Washed it down with an unsweet tea. Service came with a smile.

>myfeelingafterwards.png

does anyone remember it being chik-fil-a? it's spelled with a c now. is this some berenstain bears shit at work?

I can't find any statistical sources on that from Google. Do companies even track sexual orientation?

I know it's anecdotal but all I can offer you is that every chikfila in Orlando has a staff of at least 50% gays. I know Orlando has a pretty outspoken gay community but no other company has this many gays as their employees here. I would obviously imagine it'd be way different in say, rural Indiana.

That's really the only major complaint I have about CFA is the workers are a little to super duper happy sometimes.

For me I like the chill black dude at the Wendys or the cute small-town local high school type girls at the DQ who make me feel like a dirty old man when they flash a customary grin.

Fart is poop's soul.

>Is there anything more american than Chik Fil A?
growth hormones and antibiotics in your meat
sugar in every food item imaginable
GMO "vegetables"
chlorine and other chems in water supply

Vastly overrated.

Bojangles is king.

The chlorine itself isn't that bad an idea (unlike many other things). My town had to issue a "everybody boil your water" alert not long ago because somebody forgot to put the chlorine in and it was possible that some parasite or other could be in the water.

But that's really just about storage and transport. The problem is even if you have well water you should get it tested and in most cases be using end-point filtration anyway.

>growth hormones and antibiotics in your meat

Hormones are illegal to use in meat in America and antibiotics have extremely strict regulation. Stop listening to liberal propaganda, fucking retard. Remember to pay twice as much for "organic", goyim.
>GMO "vegetables"

Oh no shit is modified to grow more food instead of less clearly this is inherently a problem despite zero real proof to the contrary.
>chlorine and other chems in water supply
I hate clean water!

Be more of a walking stereotype you dumb cunt. Are you an infowarrior idiot or a whole foods idiot?

UGA has like 4 different places that you can get CFA at, and we are the most liberal of the SEC schools.

Who here participated in the appreciation day after the left tried to shut them down

Suh dawgbro

The restaurants near me were so packed with well-dressed, attractive white people that the lines wrapped around the building 2-3 times. They had every single employee available outside taking orders and bringing food to people to expedite the line. Literally the most god-tier fast food experience in existence right now. Love CFA, I have applied to their corporate office a couple times and hope to hear back from them.

Hey homie. There are georgiabros everywhere on Sup Forums. I was in a /georgia/ thread once that had at least 20 unique GA posters from all over the state. Guess the redpill is an early swallow here when half your state is niggers.

At least CFA headquarters is here. I live 20min from the first ever Dwarf House and eat there sometimes for nostalgia.

I control + f'd to see a fellow Texan to mention whataburger.

Wrong.

>I can't find any statistical sources on that from Google. Do companies even track sexual orientation?
Oh, OK, so you're just bullshitting. I hope you enjoy the 30 seconds of my life you stole, jerk.

>Hartz

you must be in Mobile user

Find me a statistical analysis of any company tracking their own employees sexual orientation and I'll admit I wasted your time. Otherwise you only played yourself.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>added grilled items
>added spicy sandwich and nuggest
>went to shit

Wtf is wrong with you

I was just in Athens yesterday. Shithole of a town, hated every second.

Did snag some Paradiso from Five Points, though, which is the whole reason I visited.

>factory farming

nope

kys, underage avatarfag.

I just graduated and got out. Can't say I miss the town at all yet. Weirdly I know older family friends who are all retiring there. There are some nice neighborhoods around Five Points where the professors, school staff and retired folks live. Just don't go too far east.

I just rode through the frat house area towards downtown but Creature was closed. I've been before but I've never been to the area where the professors live. I hate college towns and college kids in general so don't take it personally. Cool murals in the downtown area, especially some of the Pabst stuff.

>tiresome to eat after 2
This is a joke right.........right????

>be me
>born in NC
>love Chick-fil-A
>move to WA
>no Chick-fil-A
>sad but not surprised because West Coast is fag as fuck
>couple years ago, hear Chick-Fil-A is coming to WA
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>store finally opens
>it's in the most inconvenient area and lines were constantly long as fuck
>feelsbadman.jpg
>wait in drive-thru lane
>finally get food
>look to the distance and see exactly why they chose this horrible location to set up shop
>Giant "Jesus Loves You" neon sign near a church
>Thank Jesus for bringing Chick-fil-A back into my life

I may be spoiled with my own tap water, they use that shit only when there's a need for disinfection
your beloved FDA sees no problem with hormones, we don't use them here because we give a shit and they are prohibited anyway
I grow all of my own food except wheat and big livestock which I source from trusted farmers, sow only domestic seeds that don't need to be doused in poison in order to survive
thank god there's no GMO here, have fun with unknown long-term consequences and eventual eradication of natural plants that aren't under (((copyright)))

Worked in one for a while. was god tier clean. All white people working.
super high quality control. items not allowed to be served past a certain minute mark.
chicken breast is delivered in individual trays, not just a bag of dripping flesh like you see at other places. then all breast marinated overnight, the amount based on sales.
Once a week or more someone from corporate shows up and makes sure you're not fucking anything up.
literally the 3 star of fast food.

>breaks a sweat eating fries

>Gets tired eating fries

naw, the tomato nullifys the spiciness of the chicken, I get the regular spicy chicken samich and toss on a bag of Texas pete!

The redpill is most Chik fil a workers are Democrats based on income alone.

I'm literally a faggot but can put my pride flag down for 10 minutes to enjoy good food.

It's 10x what most fast food chains will ever be.

don't forget this in the midst of all that BLM stuff last year

power ranking:

church's < Popeye's < bojangles < chicfila < zaxby's < grandma's homemade recipe passed down for centuries

local fast foods are all run buy nigglets in my town, all are snit. chickfila, run buy wholesome white guy and staff is run by all the cute white girls in town, always fucking busy but worth it. in there I feel like its the 1950s America our grandfathers fought for in world war II

Can't lie. My grandma makes amazing fried chicken.

You forgot the sweat tea user

>>Durr i only want pickles instead of the delicious medley that is spicy chicken, lettuce and tomato.

What a fag

Only thing I would complain about is the rewards seem a little stretched. I would expect a most places would have a 7-10th one free, but CFA seems like every 25th one if I'm honest.

That's where you made your mistake pleb. Maybe you should save up a couple months and get more food next time

I fucking hate Chick-fil-A. That shit is fucking gross. When I eat it, I feel like I've gained 30 pounds. It's so greasy.

More liberal than Vanderbilt? Is Vandy liberal??

there is no melody when the tomato tuba is full fffff the whole meal

HOMOSEXUAL JEW DETECTED

>>> not getting a spicy chicken deluxe

This desu
>>poor user is poor

For that reason, I usually go to Zaxby's or Popeyes.

That's why they call it God's Sandwich.

When Jesus of Nazereth comes back, he's stopping at Chick Fil A first.

Add bacon to it.

Your country is beautiful I hope it doesn't get blacked.

Nice
Drive thru can be pretty fast though

Are you afraid of tomatoes user? Be honest

>Chicken breakfast burrito
>God-Tier tendies fried in peanut oil
>Waffle cut fries instead of straight fries like all the other plebs
>Chick-Fil-A sauce
>Closes on Sundays, it's the lords day
>Hates fags

Other fast food restaurants literally can't compete.

I've lost count of how many times ive driven into a chickfila only to realize its Sunday...

The one near me hires old people to pick up trash and bring customers ketchup or something. Super awesome place, I have not seen one with special needs employees, just a bunch of old people.

I'd rather eat the slice and leaf separate, try it yourself and tell me the tomato isn't utterly killing the spicyness

Doobles confirmed.

I fuck with their waffle fries and quality ingredients user although its only once in awhile for me.

Tendies I'm sure are good (usually get the spicy sandwich with pepper jack or breakfast) as fuck plus they literally deus vult...

What is there not to love?

Fat, lardass, landwhale who lives in his parents basement and couldn't get a woman if he tried detected, who doesn't know what good food is.

I'm sure you enjoy McDonald's nasty McGriddles too.

Chick-fil-A is shit. I don't know what the hype is.

It's not inedible but literally every other fast food place has way better chicken, not to mentioned it's overpriced. If it weren't for the whole Christian thing they'd have gone out of business long ago.

I have chick fil a probably 4+ times a week

t. college student at SEC school

>Shilling fast-food.
>Meanwhile in OP's house
>youtube.com/watch?v=8fAmWKGkpug

It's CHICK-fil-a you fucking retards.
not "chik"

"chik" doesn't even make sense
why would you intentionally misspell it?

Excuse me I rent this basement on my own with no outside financial assistance, hundreds of miles from my parents, and I have systematically rejected every advance made on me by a woman. I will be growing my own tomatoes again as usual this year and in fact I have scheduled approximately one hour this evening for bulk cooking for the remainder of the week.