YASS QUEN SLAYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/politicsnation/oprah-old-racists-have-die-progress
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=dngtyrG1UlM
youtube.com/watch?v=OQvao_naV34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Hillary couldn't win, she fucking won't.

this, also oprah stopped being a thing years ago when she retired.

she has gone on weight watchers like 7 times and nothing has changed. if she couldn't finish the weight she can't finish the race

she is only saying this to promote herself like trump did on her show

>If Hillary couldn't win, she fucking won't.

No voting next time the press will just put in a person they like, that way we get better headlines and stuff

>lunix in charge of font rendering

I guess someone forgot to tell her no one gives a fuck about her anymore.

Sounds like fake news. Oprah is one of Donald's closest friends and confidants, for a long ass time. The only reason why she didn't openly endorse him during the campaign was because her audience is fat black dykes.

Why would she oppose the Don?

Oprah would beat Hilary. She was the pope of women for a while.

Because she hates White People.

msnbc.com/politicsnation/oprah-old-racists-have-die-progress

Be honest Sup Forums would you?

Wouldn't get my vote.

Omg you fatphobic misogynistic sexist racist piece of shit

I already did

Oprah is considered far cooler than Hillary though. Hillary's major flaw is that she's boring and creepy.

So was Hillary

Opera
Jew zukerkike
Hillary
Bernie

It's three months after the election, and they keep throwing shit at the wall seeing if anything will stick.
NEWS FLASH 7 3/4 years are left.

Aw, don't be mad, Aleena-Chantal.

It will all be over soon. All liberals and Muslims die.

Can you imagine the gibs?

>Evrybuddy up in dis hood look unda yo seat! You gettin a free car homie! All y'all niggaz!!!

Mfw gibs flow

You really think Harpo could harness even a fraction of the meme magic Trump did?

Marry, kill, fuck.
If I absolutely had to.

She's cool, she has a fucked up past. Isn't she also a good friend of the big Don? I like her but I would have to know her policies first.

Nobody is going to beat Trump post-MAGA.

The wall will stand as a powerful reminder of a President who gets things done. Who in their right mind would change that for an all talk no action dieter like Oprah.

Why do I keep seeing threads titled with this nigger speak? Why can't they just type properly?

I'm bumping my own post so you 'tards see the truth and stop replying to this shill with his fake news

that pic is what immediately pops into my head when I hear "Economic Migrants"
not even our niggers are this soulless looking. I'm sure he'll make a great addition to the European economy

I think the hacker known as Sup Forums got her to say "over 9000 penises" on television

Eliz Warren vs Opera vs Zuckenburg in a debate.

This is indeed, the best timeline.

Well, would you not take a free car? I mean really if you think about it the 1% of this country could probably buy a car for most of the continent. Bill Gates is to busy trying to cure Africa for some god damn reason but if half that money was spend here alone we would be on fucking mars right now jacking off.

found the video: youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

the pope of women is soros

By the time Trump's second term is over the US will be a de facto one party state. A dominant Civic Nationalist GOP trending further Ethno-Nationalistic, a Democratic Party that is just the ruins of the old one having lost almost all White non-homo voters, and a new radical left party that resembles the South African ANC only with Muslims and Beaners thrown in. The Jews will be in all 3 camps, of course, but mostly in the radical left trying to start a violent revolution.

>we couldn't get a globalist shill elected
>quick, let's throw a globalist board member!

Generation Z already hates the democrats, if Oprah wants to embarrass herself, let her.

>if the most hated woman couldnt win, then the most popular one has no chance

they're already assuming trump will win the Republican nomination
we've broken them

Trips don't lie

It has been told by the memes... just like the simpsons.

I'd marry Oprah, just to get some NEET bux. She's loaded.

A sitting president not getting his party's nomination is almost unheard of. Even deeply unpopular ones like HW Bush and Carter got it without incident.

wait does he have to go through the primaries again like last time?

>you need political exp to run for president
>wait, Oprah is running? Hell yeah! Time to fuck Drumpf in 2020!!1

well considering his popularity is probably going to drop between now and then so there could be a chance
yup

I'm a millenial the only things I know about her, are what older people have told me. she missed her chance

>But it is my turn!!!

Her tone will change FAST when she sees the price tag.

does anybody challenge him and are there debates?

God please run, it will make the democratic party one giant shit show, and it's already a giant shit show.

Only if there are opponents on the ballot in each state. Most of the time challengers to a sitting president don't make the ballot in enough states to matter.

This is the worse.

Celebrity politics is cancer. Is literally idiocy film happening.

We need scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, generals, mathematicians and historians as presidents, not tv people!

Trump was a businessman first and tv personality second.

it's literally the same like year and 1/2 nomination process but with some different candidates every 4 years

She won't win. Trump offered some notable skills that got people interested. Besides being rich, what does she offer? Not a thing. Hope she runs, dindus and women will be BTFO at the same time.

This, Trump was okay with her being his VP in the past

>Democrats still think they have a chance of winning in 2020

Absolutely adorable.

2016 was supposed to be their year.
But now that half their voting base is about to be deported, we probably won't see another Democratic President in our lifetime.

The ONLY chance they have at winning is if they nominate a Bernie type candidate who appeals to millennials and ditches the identity politics.
But even that guy would be BTFO by Trump.

There are always challengers but usually there are no debates because none of the challengers meet the threshold. He will be effectively unopposed in many states. Primary candidates normally have factions within the party supporting them, big donors, etc. With a sitting president there will only be a few odd ducks with no support.

I would love to see her do this, so we can see inside her tax returns...

She wouldn't do it and Dems will say "But Drumpf didn't do it!"

I can't imagine what the Republican lineup will be like. I predict it will be a bunch of try-hard trump-imitators acting tough and bombastic, except they will actually just be corrupt retards under the surface.

He would have to fuck up monumentally between now and 2019. With the current state of the Democratic Party he would have to literally murder a hobo with a shovel on TV to not get the GOP nomination.

Dr. Phil should run desu.

>Even deeply cucked ones ones
They were still controllable

she didn't retire, she wanted to be greedy and lazy at the same time so she started her own channel that flopped.

she'd be memed into suicide

This isn't the 80s. She's delusional.

In Europe, she's highly respected and praised.

Oprah is a brilliant, beautiful woman and a media queen–she could completely rewrite the rules, but instead she follows the slim-down status quo.

Her reputation is impeccable and she's highly respected among her peers.

She is a famous marchioness as well as a newly made grandmother.

Her collaboration is intense, her promises are kept, and her reputation is impeccable.

Pretty much, this would end the world and seal our fate.

Not that she would be any more dangerous than trump.

But because this would be our new precedent (very punny). This would bring the end of our established order. This would be bad, regardless of how corrupt our politicians are, they were a form of order.

Or maybe not.
I'd like to think the worlds consciousness understands we can never reach a 3rd world war. Sometimes I feel like even the worlds most ruthkess dictators understand that we can never engage in full scale war, ever again.

That's the way it feels some times. As if everyone just knows.

KEK

Oprah as pres and Dr. phil as vice pres

youtube.com/watch?v=dngtyrG1UlM

She can run as the Republican Candidate in 2024. This way we get a black women president and the dumbshit democrats don't get to check "Token black woman" off their list of identity politics.

This would enrage Hillary and the left most if Republicans beat them to the whole woman president thing.

It's going to be hilarious indeed.

It's going to be a bunch of guys trying to be like Trump and acting like Trump but looking awkward because they have no clue why people became attracted to Trump in the first place.

I also predict Cruz will run again. The man is just itching for a rematch with Trump because he knows how he operates now.

She is clearly a Trump plant is she does run

OVER 9000 PENISES

Trump is a businessman and America needs to be ran like a business. He's a right man in right place at right time.
This niggress is a fucking TV show host with no idea of anything.

>mfw I actually like Oprah
>mfw politics constantly forces me to hate celebrities, actors and journalists that I've liked for years

aren't those daytime talk shows watched mostly by retired ladies? pretty sure oprah's main fanbase is dead by now.

True, but the opposing party is in shambles right now. The neocohens are already falling apart. I don't see them convincing any significant part of the GOP to turn on Trump even now, and in a couple of years it will be impossible. If they can't get enough money behind anyone credible to get a campaign going in every state, the primaries will be a mere formality. If they want to do this they needed to start a month ago. But there isn't an anti-Trump Republican hero to put up. Cruz has bent the knee and is angling for a USSC seat. Rubio couldn't beat Trump in his home state this go around. Trump's only opposition within the party are deadbeats like McCain and Graham, both of whom are going to be hard pressed to even keep their Senate seats. The Republican Party is the Party of Trump now.

Man can't imagine, they're all fugly...

Judge Judy for Attorney General

This

>be pol 2020
>pol swing back to liberalism after trump stopped being cool and a normie president
>pol roots for a black woman
>kek power and shit
>we kangs noa
>pol swings back to eight winf
> Barron Trump 2028: make

A FUCKING ROACH

>>pol swings back to eight winf
*RIGHT WING

>voting for a nigger bitch
Yea, nah.

>pol swings back to liberalism
stupid roach Sup Forums was never liberal

Holy shit black people have taken over america. They won't give the presidency back. Maybe blacks really are the master race?

>become enslaved by the white race
>end up leading them with their dominant genes

obama was her pet project. she had him on her show YEARS before he ran for prez saying that he should. president oprah would be a whole lot more obama level shit

And would you look at that, guess who Oprah Winfrey just happens to be friends with.

Actually, Barron won't be eligible to run until the 2044 election.

Oprah is infinitely more likable and cool than Hilary. Despite being a billionaire with a weird name she actually acts like a human being. Hilldog would get trashed by Oprah.

Paradigm shift albino. It happened all those years ago back in India and the creation of the caste system. It will happen again. There has been awakening in the force.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQvao_naV34