Sup Forums is being targeted

Here's the backstory on Shia LeBeouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" art installation getting shut down.

What started as an FBI investigation became a joint FBI/NYPD investigation when sources and intelligence on ANTIFA group revealed they began to actively monitor Sup Forums for their regular late night meetups. The group had planned to assemble a countergroup to "attack" the Sup Forums members at a future large gathering.

NYPD had already stepped up security at the scene but when this new intel came down, they essentially told the Museum of Moving Image to SHUT IT DOWN!

The exhibit in New Mexico was also advised of this once they opened there.

ANTIFA is watching Sup Forums and apparently waiting to catch Sup Forums out in the street to fuck Sup Forums up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk
youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lives ten minutes away from the museum

>has a CCW

I've always wanted to be like my grandfather who killed communists in korea

>wanting to attack this

ANTIFA are some cold motherfuckers, man.

Those faggits aren't gonna do shit, they had plenty of time to "attack" if they weren't fucking cowards. Also we have the intel communities on our side apparently. Come fuck with us.

ANTIFA probably never got the memo the Sup Forums is really lazy and doesn't do anything but shitpost.

Current or former PO?
Corrections?
Armed Security?
or private individual with CCW?

source.

Best trap/

Antifa are weak faggots.

I'm in Montreal and will fight any antifa anytime.

I'm right here faggots.

This would be the second stupidest thing they've tried yet.

Nothing could beat getting stabbed a shit ton by white supremacists but beating up random 20 somethings that may or may not be from Sup Forums is close.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk

>ANTIFA is watching Sup Forums and apparently waiting to catch Sup Forums out in the street to fuck Sup Forums up.
Too bad we're all shitposting on a mongolian fishing forum and never leave our homes.

Remember when /ourguy/ with the reptile mask scared the hell out of the antifa by just shouting like a madman? They were relieved to see Shia Lecuck to come around by (((coincidence))).

Antifa faggots are the greatest cowards there are, they are like niggers, they will only attack from behind.

> (OP)
>source.

You just read the source. You will get no more info beyond that.

Last time I checked, Sup Forums is not a trash can or a Starbucks window...

>I think were fine

Fucking rekt.

CCW in Manhattan. Sure.

New Mexico m8, an open carry state

Trump is shitposting on pol

sorry *Queens

You must be someone very special to have a CCW in any of the 5 boroughs.

It's possible. If you're a family member with a cop you can claim "i feel threatened personally due to my ____'s employment on the force and therefore feel i can be targeted because of it."

It's really not that hard, you just have to know someone.

But Sup Forums is satire.

Dear ANTIFA Canada,

I'm a white 26-year-old male who resides in Toronto. At exactly 5:30pm today, I'll be on the corner of Wellesley and Jarvis. I'll be wearing a red England soccer sweater, a grey Trump - MAGA t-shirt and a red Liverpool baseball hat.

I love having discussions

Hopefully seeing you there,

CanAnon

How do you attack Internet Nazis? DDOS I suppose.

Instead of a huge conspiracy made to beat up people posting on a board maybe a group of radicals tried to lure some Sup Forums to the museum to kick the shit out of them.
The police, sick of Shia's shit and trouble, used this as an excuse to shut it down.

NO, it's NOT.

NYPD Licensing Bureau is strict when it comes to getting a CCW. Getting a premises, while still difficult these days is easier. If not one of the category I listed above you will NOT get a CCW unless you are a celebrity or qualified business carrying $$ in excess of $10k a week.

In fact, due to recent corruption investigations, it's now going to be MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to get ANY form of permit in NYC.

The fool who claimed he had a CCW is either a member of group I listed or FULL OF SHIT. Likely the latter since he disappeared.

God bless

They don't even fish in Mongolia, fucking shill. Im Antifa by the way. I'm coming to ur house now >:(

Where are our fit Bros at we need some backup.

Welcome to you're doom! >:(

inb4 fake Sup Forums meetups to bait antifa

What did kek mean by this?

Oh boy

Lol wut you are retarded. If anything Anti Fa has proven to be a far more pain in the side then a bunch of autists online.

>implying Sup Forums leaves the house

The left is so weak it can be destroyed by shitposter.

Video?

I'm an armed guard and I have a CCW. I work for an armored vehicle company and it's quite common here.

the 'museum' is in NY

>ANTIFA is watching Sup Forums and apparently waiting to catch Sup Forums out in the street to fuck Sup Forums up.

Fucking please. I go to school in the SF Bay Area and ANTIFA members are fucking wimps. They're so shit they have to setup a fight-clubs on campus to try an train but it just devolves into twigs having slapping contests.

antifa are anarchists not commies you idiot

>advertise fake pol meetup in places where antifa will find it
>when only antifa shows up, we call the cops and say that a bunch of hooligans are getting ready to beat up random passerby
>cops clean up the trash for the inevitable illegal concealed weapons, drugs on person, etc.
Is this just fucking crazy enough to work?

As a former atifa member I can confirm this, a few friends of mine used to come on here and make Sup Forums meet up threads in hopes one of you guys came so they could beat the shit out of you but they never gained any traction.. this was about a month ago before I moved to the uk, also AMA

>bait antifa into attacking each other
I mean its not the first time it would happen

>almost kill each other over an anti-nazi sign because they're so stupi

>Sup Forums for their regular late night meetups

Things that don't exist.

WITNESSED THINE DIGITA MY BROTHER
>tell one regional antifa group to dress up as neo nazis to infiltrate the "alt right nazis"
>tell another antifa group to go there and beat up skinheads
>two antifa groups beat the fuck out of one another

Thery're anarcho-commies you dipshit

>ANTIFA is watching Sup Forums

Yeah i'm literally shaking over here

>it's possible

>REE NO IT ISN'T
>IT'S STRICT (which still means possible)
>only if you're a celebrity or qualified 'business' (still possible)
>MUCH MORE DIFFICULT (STILL possible)

You reek of retard

fuck antifa. I grew up around wild niggers so poor little rich boys don't scare me. you know they're cowards because they hit and run.

with niggers you have the alpha nigger who usually will stand and fight. followed by the lesser males who throw dirty shots and pull back.

antifa is like a pack of betas trying to be tough.

Perfect. Hopefully it'll happen

jews are pretty common there, desu

What is written on the paper?

You mean Jesus?

We useful idiots now...

WE ARE BIGGER & STRONGER & GREENER THAN ANTIFA

thay aint got nuffin on us

What a glorious man

youtube.com/watch?v=472vWBn5cnU&t=1s

>>lives ten minutes away from the museum
>>has a CCW
>I've always wanted to be like my grandfather who killed communists in korea

based grandad.

tell him an Irishman says thank you

is HWNDU gone for good or are they trying to find a safe indoor location with metal detectors?

It didn't even last one month :/

good molymeme is a pretentious fag

nice story, but where's the proofs?

RedPill Ken, is that you?

Can't wait to kill some antifa in self defense.

Try it faggots.

The NM HWNDU setting was a museum too.

What a handsome bastard. Easily the best character out of either NYC or ABQ.

checked & rekt.

I already tried this in Montreal, they pussied out.

Well done though, you're actually behaving like a being with testicles.

Regards from Montreal!

Can't they arrest mentally ill people or is furry already a gender in US? That shit is uncanny valley as fuck.

It won't work.

In the dump, one garbage is no different then another garbage.

Does ANTIFA not know or care that Sup Forumstards all have CCW and are just itching for a reason to get away with murder?

No, it was on the wall of a theater around the corner from a holocaust museum.

Subtlety is not Shia's specialty.

Maybe /pol was baiting those antifa asshole, have you thought of that? The lefties are cowards they are big with numbers but alone or against bigger numbers they crap their pants. Don't be afraid of antifa they are pussies.

Hold on, i'm driving from toronto and am antifascist. Where can i find you for beating?

It's funny because the only Sup Forumsacks who show up to these things are either minorities or have guns

In Montreal.

>apparently waiting to catch Sup Forums
Sup Forums has no identity ya dingus, it doesn't have a body, property nor shekels.

Atwater.

I always carry a knife minimum. I'd recommend researching into some pepperspray and a baton for legal reasons if you had to defend yourself.

hwndu isn't Sup Forums. it's reddit

Antifa better have guns if they are going to attack; otherwise, they will get smooooooked.

>Advertise gathering for rape victims
>Pretend it's a crypto Sup Forums meetup
>Antifa swoop in to beat rape victims
imagine

I know you're a faggot and will pussy out of this. Not the first time by a long shot.

Where in montreal? address

>Hold on, i'm driving from toronto and am antifascist. Where can i find you for beating?

just come to Oliver bond flats Dublin and ask to see leprechaun if you want a beating faggot.

one at a time or all together.

only good commie is a dead one.

LOLarping

Nah, my state's constitutional concealed carry, and I always aim for the head.

I'll meet you on a corner. I'll finish fucking your whore mother and then you can meet me at Maisonneuve and Fort.

I got it covered

antifa are just the cucks of the bitch brigade.

was the new mexico stream shut-down?

Please go marching then

they can try.

COME U NIGGAS ALTSCHAUERBEG 8! TRAUT EUCH KOMMT ZU MIR!

good luck with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

I guess this is why hwndu threads were always getting closed
when can we have nice things again?

What's up faggot? I told you where to find me.
Leftist faggots like you ALWAYS back out.

call animal services

lmao ok

Do you think they have to work in shifts by how hard they would get triggered going on this board?

Like CTR and such people