GET GET GET GET

who cares?

this is fucking hilarious
>hep
>you got it, come on
>hep
It just looks like retarded ballet
>bring it zippy

i watched all that in hopes to see some nigger ass shaking.
>disapoint

They are like chimps.

Oh boy!!! Here we go, all the new rage. Think of how many dance competitions will be one with this chicken dance ballet. So graceful so amazing

not political, and blacks cant dance.

what are you talking about? this is called being creative

White ppl are albinos. Deficient mutants. So whatever black ppl take from them, they just make it better. Like this white women.

Are these jiggaboos under the impression that ballerinas spend 100% of their time on tiptoes?

They are better at everything, why do they need our help and a hand up?

Something whites will never understand, they would rather do the nutcracker for 500 more years.

I can guarantee I dance better than 100% of the betas on this thread. Prob why I have a hottie white gf and you losers blame black ppl for your pathetic lives of wasted privilege.

I can guarantee I dance better than 100% of the betas on this thread. Prob why I have a hottie white gf and you losers blame black ppl for your pathetic lives of wasted privilege.

This degenerazation isn't cultural appropriation, huh?

You cannot dance better than i do. Sorry. I've got some serious groove.

pretty cool

i like classical ballet.
i like this.
the two can both exist without being an affront to the other.

White boys have no rhythm. You cant deny it. You are an embarassment on the dance floor. You dont have the ballz nor the skills sideline watchers. Thats why beckys and staceys shaking their ass for daquan. Jk you losers never see such a scene cuz you losers never leave your rooms.

I wonder if they do tricks if you promise to throw them a peanut.

(you)
Nigger

Here is your deluded (you), and you should read up on the blacks before you pontificate.

so crude and ugly. niggers make me so proud to be white. this shit is so ridiculous.

What's the problem? They're just adapting and having fun, it isn't like they're actively destroying old classical dance or ballet or anything, people can still do those.

Do you get paid to shill for niggers or do you do it for free because either you should off yourself retarted faggot

Fucking niggers should be banned from classic shit

that bitch is hot as fuck. Name plz?

Only a nigger would hold something so fucking utterly useless as dancing as an example of what makes them superior. Only a nigger would say to themselves, "but they can dance!" as a follow up to White accomplishments. kys

doubt it. Republiclans cant dance. Youre probably white and unless youre gay I dont believe you. Just cuz you can do the cupid shuffle and the macarena doesnt mean youre a good dancer bradley.

youtube.com/watch?v=EroFTn8L-Hg

>it is a Sup Forums gets triggered by some attractive young women enjoying their lives constructively episode

You fat poofters all need to go get a root

They all wanna be the next big shot rapper or the next famous athlete.

In the nigger's mind, any and all attention will get them somewhere, regardless of the consequences.

Looks dumb as shit. They're tiptoeing and waving their arms around

ikr, they are mad because they are albinos and they are super mad ashamed of it. Weak. Black women are the best. 2017. We are all ass men now. Black women have the best ass the the best genetics. Get in line. We all compete with daquan now. These loser asses are still trying to land a becky. Been there, having fun with that.

Because it's a learned way of life for them. What I have done, over the last few weeks is been looking for remote and/or covert anti-nigger weapons. Not deadly ones (at least not yet) but take for example this (see pic) I made out of some fencing. It takes a few weeks but it works and now I have NO 1990's shitty sounding cars playing cRap music driving by my house. The bastard fucks started to put 2 + 2 together, and being niggers they came up with 73 and somehow honestly believe that my street is "haunted", after 7 niggers got flat tires, some of them multiple tires were flattened and on top of that 4 of them were arrested by phone calls from elderly neighbors and once by my wife, so when the cops came the arrested niggers either had drugs, or stolen shit on them and one nigger that didn't the cop was even going to give a break to, but NOPE! the nigger HAD to chimp out and all the other attention needy shit they do so the cop arrested him. Come to find out he had all these warrants out for his arrest in other states. Anyway, I'd advise white people and even asians to do all that you can to make life suck for niggers in covert ways. If for no other reason because it's funny. Not like they deserve to like in countries they make unbearable to live in.

Isn't the cultural appropriation?

Blacks are closer to the earth as a result of being closer to the rest of the animal kingdom. Whites have too much going on in their heads to be rhythmic.

The pic didn't upload? Hmmmmm?

Oh and what are your accomplishments mr nobody? Lemme guess? Muh sheklez? Youre a fucking beta trashcan and here I am taking a dump on you crackers once again. Whatcha gonna do about it. This is it. This is all you can do mr nobody. Cry in the comments section with your fake account. Run to your safe space. The real world has abandoned you.

Noise and babling is "rhythmic" well you may want to look for employment (or be an inpatient) in an insane asylum in that case. Does Hollywood ALWAYS decide what all you liberals like and don't like? I think that kind of slavery would suck ass, balls and that place between the two, something you seem to know quite a bit about

Also reread your statement cleatus. You're a fucking moron dog molester.

nigga = monkeys

Yo stfu cleatus no one knows wtf youre saying. Go fuck your sister.

UGHHH WHITEY STOP APPROPRIATING US

This must be one of those nigger "inventions" the media keeps promoting.

That looks like it fucking hurts. I know a girl who did ballet, she was really good too, and she wore pointe shoes in some of her performances. At the end of the night, sometimes her toes would be bleeding.

Not a hard mistake to make if you've never actually seen a ballet performance. That said, how is it the instructor doesnt have a better grasp on the style?

>they ruined ballet for me

Is that Fresh Prince in the top right? They kinda all look the same to me.

yeah my sister did ballet and I can tell you that whatever it is they mixed with hip hop, it's not ballet
Ballet is about grace, serenity, coordination
They're twerking on the tip of their toes
Saying that ballet is just dancing but on tiptoes is not only wrong, it's extremely insulting to more accomplished ballet dancers that devout their entire life to dancing
I'm not even racist, but this time I'll have to agree with Sup Forums, black people are ruining everything.

dey wuz kings and queens

This is literally you just crying "muh cultural approbations". Jesus fucking Christ go back to tumblr

How gullible/young/new do you have to be to fall for nerds pretending to be a niggers on here? Even two years ago this shit would just be ignored. Many such cases.

>caltrops
>covert
not in the slightest

A leaf.

>OMG CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
-Sup Forums

Black people triggering white toenail biters by usurping one shitty dance with another. What's not to love.

How is this any different than regular boon dancing other than standing on your toes?

If you slaughtered a school full of niglets and nigger teachers would you feel any remorse? I wouldn't.

that shit is hard as fuck.

its niggerish but still impressive

/thread

also, OP is stale pasta

Of course I wouldn't, white power! What sort of guns and ammunition do you own?

nigger

thatmust be a fuckin killer on the toes
>song:FEEL SO GOOD
>mfw

Be honest Sup Forumslyticks
Would you BLEACH (for recreational purposes only as not to contribute to white genocide)?

One thing I hate about black culture is every fucking week there is some new meme dance.
>hey everybody gather 'round there's a brand new dance in this town. Everybody do the scarn.
One week it's the douggie, next week it's dabbing. Time to fuck off with this shit.

Disgusting proportions
Get some taste

>Being this triggered.
I thought you was just some Sup Forums doing some trolling. But seeing how anons post triggered you, it's clear you're a nignog who lost all composure over a simple but truthful post.
I guess thimking you're a good "dancer" doesn't
ease the pain from coming from a race with zero accomplishments

>argentina
>white

Yes.
She would get anglo'd.

Niggresses BTFO

Women almost always view men who can dance as feminine and therefore an unsuitable partner. At best it does nothing for your game, at worst it hurts you.

>At the end of the night, sometimes her toes would be bleeding.

I don't like ballet for that reason, if I have a daughter I would never enroll her in ballet, eating disorders is kinda a problem in ballet.

I wish /waltzing/ classes were more popular, it does require a partner, but that didn't stop salsa from taking. If we enroll little boys and little girls in walzing classes that might stop them from twerking out at prom because they don't know how to dance.

chastity lynn?

This
Swan lake isn't going anywhere.
Anytime a nig isn't being a nig I'm happy.

>ballet
>good

wow u must be one of those metrosexual faggots that thinks because you have to pay a lot to watch it it must be good

ballet is literally the cancer of dancing

the dancers must disfigure themselves to be anywhere near semi-good at it, then to be a top ballet dancer you literally have to starve yourself, have fucked up feed, no tits, spend 12 hours a day learning how to balance for 10 years then get paid fucking peanuts to dance infront of a crowd

Niggers can have it for all its worth (which is nothing)

I just image googled this pic, and... "Suspected child abuse content has been removed from this page. Report child abuse content." Yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=FPF2e9_nPig

We get it, Nige, you hate the French.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVhYC-HzeT4

it's not the french
its ballet in general

have you seen the shit that girls go through just to be classed as a good ballet dancer?
have you seen the pictures of their feet?

Get a life man.

>ballet is literally the cancer of dancing
I agree, Satan. I only like the music, particularly if it's Chaikovsky, and would be delighted if the dancing involved less feet torture. Honestly, I find it distracting. Utterly unnecessary.

I thought it was pretty cool

Why have you forsaken me Satan?

You are literally making fun of dedicated people, fucking embarassing.

>satan
>satan

woah, the Ballet IDF are onto me

What, as opposed to boxers, or marathon runners, or rugby players, or blablabla

Ballet's pretty amazing.

Ok faggot bring it on, I am ready to perform some shit and post it if you do, dont forget time stamp looser.
I have never encountered a better dancer then me, other then my dance teacher.

Yeah, my sister did ballet for a long time but had to quit due to a ankle problem. She also made me sit through ballet movies and documentaries.

It's odd though that it's one of the few professions where women have to suffer to be good and yet you complain. Are you one of those Sup Forumsacks that bitches men have to work hard to be attractive and women just have to not be fat?

werk!

because of the 666 get you god damned newfag

This. I expected a large ebony bottom shaking like a salt shaker.
But now here I am on the employee shuttle with my ,soon to be soft, dick in my hand.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MEUdzBVyVA

>that asian girl at 1:25

lol

how come its always black people who have identity crisis on this level in the US? why not asians? or latinos?

We takin over, whitey

boxers and rugby players are mostly (((men))) partaking in a full contact sports

and even they retire less disfigured and fucked up than ballet dancers

Even marathon "runners" have better feet condition when they retire than ballet dancers

I complain because a few relatives of mine have done ballet in the past, and what theyve been through in the pursuit of greatness is just appalling

I literally dont even read post numbers anymore
I got my quints and I dont care anymore
ballet IDF

In case anyone wants context on the image : That is miss helsinki (capital of finland) 2016.

Wow, I knew she was an ugly nigress, but that is just REALLY ugly.