Aussie Chink Faces 14 Years in Prison for 3D Printed Replicas and Schematics

guns.com/2017/03/01/australian-fanboy-arrested-for-making-replica-3d-firearms-faces-14-years-in-jail/

>own "guns" that are physically incapable of firing and the schematics for them
>14 years in prison
>for each one

Australian """"""""""freedom"""""""""""" everybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/140178/Imitation_Firearms_Permit_FACT_Sheet_Sep_2013_V1.4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zJyf1IrHtcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the article says they were replica firearms, not toys.

A replica firearm is a toy. It can't fire.

or he 3d printed glock/sig frames and installed parts he ordered online. it's easy and legal to order/ship barrels, triggers, springs, etc.

So it's illegal to even know what guns look like now?

that looks like an airsoft gearbox, we was probably just making bodies to use with airsoft

a 3d printed frame would shatter upon firing a real bullet - that's why that 3d printed gun that did fire bullets looked so funny

Then, at that point, it's a problem and not before.

Airsoft is illegal over here, something about using replica guns to rob places

If they are firearms, they fire. Replica or not.

Can you even have cap guns? My god, how cucked can one country willingly be?

Jesus fucking Christ you people are pathetic.

Gay.
>Can't even own guns.
It's almost like they want a population of nu males... oh wait.

Idiot tried to sell them on facebook

Deserved

nice country oi m8y

I take solace in knowing every single Aussie that shitposts on this site has gotten their testicles removed as an infant.

>pic related

It's my new 1911 I picked up last week

Jesus, even us bongs have Airshit.

>Shaped plastic
>14 years
K

WTF, so were they functioning or not? A firearm fires.
"Mr Sun has been charged with causing a firearm advertisement to be published, possessing a blueprint for manufacturing a firearm, manufacturing a pistol without licence or permit and possessing more than three unregistered firearms (one being a prohibited pistol). "

They're 3D printed of plastic. No possible way they can fire, Australian firearms laws are just pants on head retarded.

ya know ya dumb cunts yer 80% more likely to use it on yaself than on anotha person
dem 56 years'll give em some time to think about what a fucken cunt he is

You can print a receiver/etc. and buy the parts that need to be metal.
I'm thinking some were functioning, or they wouldn't be called firearms.

police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/140178/Imitation_Firearms_Permit_FACT_Sheet_Sep_2013_V1.4.pdf

Due to a lack of niggers and pakis, theres not really any reason to have guns

Yeah I'd flee the country.

Have to say that I'm pretty glad Australia has laws like this. It's what stops us from having massacres. Gun nuts should be prevented from having access to dangerous hand guns.

Aren't most functional 3D printed guns a one shot deal? As they are intended to get past security checkpoints in the event someone wants to kill A target.

Why are aussies and yuros such cucks
Kiwis have nearly as much freedom as Americans do

>have a giant continent as country
>be glorious colonists
>have no war guilt

>outlaw airsoft

kys

Tell us about your gun laws

>implying airsoft is for defense
They're for fun you kangaroo fucker

>theres not really any reason to have guns
Perhaps they might be useful for killing the dozens of species that are a constant threat to your safety?

Or against abbos wacked out on drugs?

Fuck off you non country

> haha dude there is no need to have a car with more than 70 hp haha my government said hahah

scum, you are scum.

The only acceptable authoritarian is literally Hitler and you dont have him

>12 dead, 10 wounded
>in 15 to 30 seconds

That's pretty nuts
"What is an imitation firearm?
An imitation firearm is defined in section 4D of the Act as an object that, regardless of its colour, weight or composition
or the presence or absence of any moveable parts, substantially duplicates in appearance a firearm but that is not a
firearm. An imitation firearm does not include anything that is produced and identified as a children's toy."

but it's unclear to me if the dude made some that function, because you can print most of a functioning glock:
youtube.com/watch?v=zJyf1IrHtcE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha FAGGOTS

We, the mainland Aussies, don't even go to prison for owning illegal weapons

it doesn't matter, the cops got him on an entirely different section of laws

a few years ago some muslim cunt decided to hold up a cafe in the middle of sydney, he got shot after a 16 hour standoff. the cops saw that he had an illegal firearm so the government put in a lot of bans on shit like 3D printing firearms

if you have the blueprints for anything that could function as a firearm, or could look like a firearm to a "reasonable person", that's an offense that the cops can throw you in prison for. you don't need to have any malicious intent.

>non-white scum
>Australian
Cops should have sent him back to China while they were at it.
Also a license isn't hard to get if you aren't a criminal.

It was 35 shot down, right?

>no war guilt

They bitch about the Abos 24/7.

Imagine every demographic your country may have possibly screwed over no matter how minor throughout the course of all of the country's history, but merge all of those into subhuman apes with an IQ of 60.

It's not clear what the charges are:
"manufacturing a pistol without licence or permit and possessing more than three unregistered firearms"
I think he made some that function

Anglos didn't need to loose a war against jews to become cucks, they are natural cucks that surrendered willingly to the jews, just ask England that couldn't live more then 300 years without them.

You need a license, which you can get by just reading a pamphlet and answering questions in a test
Then you can own shotguns rifles etc
Not allowed auto though not sure the laws on semis
Airsofts are legal as well unlike Australia

Maybe if you schwein had fought harder, or someone had shit the fuhrer when he lost his mind we wouldnt be in this shot. But instead you gave the jews the ultimate defense against any critisism. Great job hanz

Stop picking on Hanz. He is my friend.

This is illegal too, when I was a kid I buried mine in the backyard in case I would need it later.

In total

>Aussie Chink
Bonglord?

Please tell me this is bantz and not truth

Nah. Cause you can own replicas. Fucked thing is, we pretty much had the same laws as the yanks until the Port Arthur massacre, now you need a licence for a fucking air rifle.

Aussie posters are always serious.

fuck i miss spud guns

Recreational shooting is a legitimate reason. I actually agree with the current laws except for the semi auto ban. Having to store your guns in a safe is just common sense. So is not letting crazy cunts have guns.

the true shitpost, the eternal shitpost if you will, is that aussie posters are always serious. they just pretend to not be.

oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow

This, most people see an Aussie berating their mates and think its all goofs and gafs because the cunt has a smile on his face. Nah hes just being honest.

>Can't handle the bantz
>Can't handle the truth
Of course!

>Having to store your guns in a safe is just common sense.
what the hell is wrong with you