Why do so many blacks have AIDs? Why don't they use protection?

Why do so many blacks have AIDs? Why don't they use protection?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why don't they use protection
Because they are psychologically altered to find it hot to transmit their diseases

because the white man invented the disease to kill black men. it is custom made to infest black humans

>why dont they use protection

They dont have the mental capacity to think that far ahead, user

Lack of impulse control.

this

it's a hedonic perversion

because they pay for it

bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769

>Aniva is by all accounts the pre-eminent "hyena" in this village. It's a traditional title given to a man hired by communities in several remote parts of southern Malawi to provide what's called sexual "cleansing". If a man dies, for example, his wife is required by tradition to sleep with Aniva before she can bury him. If a woman has an abortion, again sexual cleansing is required.

>And most shockingly, here in Nsanje, teenage girls, after their first menstruation, are made to have sex over a three-day period, to mark their passage from childhood to womanhood. If the girls refuse, it's believed, disease or some fatal misfortune could befall their families or the village as a whole.

>"Most of those I have slept with are girls, school-going girls," Aniva tells me.

>"Some girls are just 12 or 13 years old, but I prefer them older. All these girls find pleasure in having me as their hyena. They actually are proud and tell other people that this man is a real man, he knows how to please a woman."

>He told the BBC that he did not mention his HIV status to those who hire him.

>Why are rattlesnakes poisonous? Why don't they stop biting people?

It's just how they are.

>niggers
>thinking
Fucking newfag.

Low-time preference niggers with a general lack of impulse control. Also have very high sex drives. To be fair protection fucking sucks.

God you're a fucking idiot.

Purge the entire continent

Also OP that chick is giving me boner

the black version of "protection" is abortion. look up the rates m8.

Nigger detected.

look at that apes smug fucking face, jesus christ.

>they PAY me to fuck their daughters!

>14 replies and nobody has pointed out the prevalence of aids among homosexuals and the prevalence of homosexuality among niggers

This is something else I've noticed. Blacks will all pretend to be "hard" and shit, but there is a much higher prevalence of gays in the black community than in whites.

Lots of whites/Europeans have straight up immunity to AIDS, niggers do not. Has to do with the black plague,many Europeans have antibodies and immunities against that which now works against AIDS.

brb checking visa requirements for malawi

> Lots of whites/Europeans have straight up immunity to AIDS
It's actually a very small amount that's somewhat overblown that in no way explains the absolutely massive difference in prevalence among the two groups. Asians aren't immune to it at all and have lower rates than whites.

Came to post this. Even thug niggers fuck each other. They even brag about it to their thug friends. Look at the lyrics for DMX's Where The Hood At, he rips on gay ass niggers at the beginning and talks about niggers holding his dick latter.

Because they only make condoms in cumskin sizes... sadly they don't have big enough sizes for Kings.

prob a lot more of them get diddled as kids in the hood and fucks up their sexual development