I disagree with the belief that there is a wide range of gender roles...

I disagree with the belief that there is a wide range of gender roles. The two sexes and their unique roles in society are biologically founded. It's how children (the survival of our species) are born. These traditional boundaries are nothing but nature codified into social structure. The distinction made between genders is important due to the positive effects it has on society, individuals, and the economy. Male and female are completely different in many ways. Humans have lived the same way forever, it's in our code, there's no switch you can flip that will make you ignore the normal roles of the sexes. Without acknowledging the differences in between the two genders, we lose a lot of the ideals and values America has had for so long.

>what are the benefits of having tradition distinctions between genders in regards to
>society
>individuals
>the economy

traditional gender roles as well as distinctions in between genders are an important value to have in modern society. I am a firm supporter of the belief of the saying ‘live and let live’ meaning if it doesn’t effect you others should be able to do whatever they want. While I have no problem with homosexuality or any other sexualties, I do believe transgenderism and all ‘genders’ besides male and female are inherently wrong. This is because it is not a product of reasoning or logic. There are two types chromosomes and only two genders, besides hermaphrodites which are scientifically both, and they dictate your gender.

there is not a boundary between sexes at all, which would imply it must be overcome, but a genetic difference which must be embraced. Despite the popular belief that man in woman are equal in terms of ability, I think that the average woman and man and better suited for different things. This is supported by the differences between the brain of the average man and woman. It is extremely important to notice that these differences are not always true, and exceptions are found in every population. Male brains use more gray matter of their brains while females use more white matter, this differences enables males to focus on individual projects extremely well, blocking out any distractions. Females, on the other hand, are generally able to multitask better than males, switching between task to task with relative ease.

The separation between man and woman are important on scientific level as well as a cultural level. Men and women are complements of each other, each performing best surrounded by members of the opposite sex, and therefore will produce a society far more successful than a society comprised of only males or only females. For example, men are more likely to perform good deeds in the presence of woman, making up for their natural lack of emotion. This is true in many different scenarios, women typically have a certain level of influence on men

You primarily see people wanting to adopt non-traditional gender roles simply because they feel as though they are failures at fulfilling their traditional gender roles.

Brines believes the quandary many couples find themselves in comes down to this: “The less gender differentiation, the less sexual desire.”

A study put out last year by the National Bureau of Economic Research shows that if a wife earns more than her husband, the couple are 15 percent less likely to report that their marriage is very happy; 32 percent more likely to report marital troubles in the past year; and 46 percent more likely to have discussed separating in the past year.

Or because in the past biology has made gender roles necessary for society to survive, and although we may not be required to adhere to those roles as strictly as we once did for our survival, the belief that we may freely abandon them will have no social, political or economic consequences is little more than wishful thinking encouraged by the modern dogma of unlimited individual freedom.
etc.

Lol. Your fb image is going to get more niggers killed.

Thats the point

gender does make people different but recent society and MSM say it doesn't and people are tuaght this from an early age, then people act gender neutral to fit in and tamp down their own natural instincts and behaviours and end up alone and sad.