WHAT THE FUCK? THIS CUCK BETRAYED US!

This fucking idiot signed two bills to promote women entering the STEM field. I'm fucking pissed how could he do this to us? Women can't do math, now women who are intellectually inferior in any way can just play the fucking cunt card and use affirmative action to get jobs in STEM

Looks like the STEM field is perennially fucked thanks to this dumbass. This has to be a product of that dumb bitch Ivanka. She's a cyrpto-liberal and needs to stop cucking the administration. We need to get her position replaced and her the fuck out of the white house because Trump is literally advocating for a feminist agenda now

wtf I love hillary now

we want women in the stem field idiot. The ones that can make it will enhance females as a whole and give us something other than stupid whiny liberal sluts

What, I thought this is what you faggots wanted? Do you want more women to enter woman studies?
>Fucking faggot

No she would've done this nigger bullshit too but I'm pissed that Trump is doing this. Liberals won't like him no matter what he does so why does he feel like advocating for cunt rights? This is asinine. He's ruining the STEM field by doing this

You guys are total cucks. This does nothing but give women affirmative action. What we want is the dumb bitches to get the jobs if they earn it not just say they have a vagina and get a job. The STEM doesn't have that many women for a goddamn reason: most aren't fucking smart enough to make it in the field

You're fucking retarded.

You're a nigger loving cuck

Are all americans such whiny bitches, or just you?

Bitter and lonely

You don't understand. Do you know what "promotion" means? It means give jobs to lazy bitches because they're bitches. Say goodbye to aerospace innovation now that whores are going to be playing astronaut over at NASA because of their new special STEM affirmative action bill signed by Trump

the more people working on ways to bring waifus into the real world the better

I guarantee you he's some under age faggot. This is what we want, women who arent liberal cunts and it also takes care of feminists whining

I don't get why you are so uppity since most of the most mentally demanding jobs are performed by H-1b workers. Women will study STEM and be a glorified office bicycle.

I like it get rid of women's studies and replace it with stem

It's literally nothing. This is just fluff that Congress passes every term so they can out out ads that say they accomplished something.

No one wants this except for cucks. This is just as bad as any other affirmative action. You're a moron if you think qualified bitches can't already get jobs in STEM. You can keep denying it all you want but this is a disaster for the field

Nigger this literally means "hire more women regardless of qualifications." This type of stuff has a seriously bad effect on industries

The problem isn't whether or not women can actually do the jobs; the real issue is with the destruction of the family unit.
It's only going to make everything worse. More affirmative action is not a solution.

The bill does nothing. It's pure fluff. It's like when Congress passes a bill congratulating the winner of the Super Bowl: it sounds nice, but it doesn't actually do anything.

>Women will study STEM and be a glorified office bicycle.
>implying this is a good thing

Ok so give jobs to people who don't actually deserve them and can most likely not handle them because we need to "diversify" the field. Got it. That always works, right?

It seems like pure fluff but only time will tell. This could make people who are hiring have to consider women even more simply because they're women

>We need to get her position replaced and her the fuck out of the white house because Trump is literally advocating for a feminist agenda now
The only thing I would replace about Ivanka is whatever she is resting her naked feet onto with my face.

Things I don't mind for 200.

>libtard pretending to be a Trump supporter
kek

>women join stem fields
>dont become women's studies majors

hmmm

Exactly

It was never about STEM. If anything this might get some support from the Hillary fans.

> 8D chess is fun for MAGA

>Tfw trump is getting his idiot followers to become feminists and pro Israel

We've come full circle

i dont think its anything to worry about

women dont like hard work, so they wont join stem fields, you can promote them being in the field, but the women themselves are too lazy and want to be taken care of to do it

Trump gives women affirmative action and suddenly Sup Forums doesn't think women are worth less than cattle. I love this place.

>Women with a real job in the STEM field

Productive tax-paying members of society, as a plus more likely to follow logic and reason instead of raging emotions

>Women in social studies, stay at home moms etc.
Whiny libcunts who just drain resources and make everything about themselves because they don't have anything important to do but want to feel important anyway. All the evidence they need in a debate is hurt feelings.

This. These morons on here are so dedicated to him that they can't criticize him at all. Sup Forums was totally cucked by r/the donald niggers who can't hear any criticism from Trump and Sup Forums is now cucked with pro-Israel and pro-women bullshit.

This place is fucked and the real men of Sup Forums need to take it back

>Women can't do math,

Don't care.

hes doing what hillary would do lmao
you still paying for that wall america.

>Trump is not literally Hitler
>I'm voting for Yeb! now

Source?

I feel like this was more pushed by Ivanka in her pursuit of Ivanka 2024. A few bills here and there. And then she has accomplishments in Capitol Hill.

Yeb would've been even worse. Trump is a cuck but not too bad. We need someone like Pat Buchanan again to win this time

>Women can't do math,

That's a myth, girls do just as well in high school math as boys. When I took pre-calculus in high school half of my classmates were girls . It's just when college comes around they choose not to pursue it further. They don't study as much for the math sections of standardized tests either because they're not interested in pursuing STEM careers.

Women can do math, they just don't enjoy doing math. You have to be somewhat passionate about math to be an engineer, and women just aren't. Another issue could be engineers work long hours, and women want family time. Plus, it's normal for women to marry men who make more money than them. Teachers and nurses marry engineers. And they should, because 80% of the time if women make more money than they're husband they'll end up divorced. If men aren't the primary breadwinner, then you're going against what nature intended.

But no, it's a myth that women are naturally bad at math.

You should be happy, stem is sausage fest.

>Like H1b poos werent enough, now women get a VIP pass to STEM.

Its all fucked.

Shut up goy, Sup Forums was always pro-Israel. Donald Trump stands with Israel and SO DO WE since we always have. Are you a newfag?

No it isn't. If they were good at math they would get into STEM more. The fact that STEM is naturally male dominated just proves they aren't good at math.

Women don't think about family when they enter college. They think about how they can make a career. Too bad they're all retarded so they pick bad majors.

Stay at home moms are literally the most conservative group of females, you idiot. A woman who's a SAHM for 10 years is clearly not the sort of liberal who tries to be a feminist icon ("let me get a job then pay me to stay at home on maternity leave for a year").

I am a #CruzMissile

Little stuff to boost his landslide in 2020
The reich begins 2nd term bro

Its jsut promoting them entering the field, this isnt calling for them to replace men. I have no problem with this and it shuts the feminists up. Well, for a few seconds anyway.

For fucks sake. This is why white men can't be dominant anymore. You know what "promotion" means? Got any goddamn idea? Promotion means hiring a bitch simply because of her sex. Soon companies will have to start considering women even more and there will probably be even stricter quotas and shit

i regret my vote

>encourage them to study the hardest stubjects

It's bad enough every engineering student looks like he's about to breakdown crying.

This
Trumps promoting women to get a real education not in liberal arts and you guys think thats a bad thing.

the biggest problem women have and the actual reason of the "gender-pay-gap" is their tendency to have degrees in leftist propaganda bullshit rather than something that actualy has benefit to society.

If this works out it will be a big hit to the brainwashing facilities that plague our higher education. And hopefully a reduced number of indoctrinated leftist trash.

I don't know about STEM in general, but the thing about programming is that if you can't deliver you'll be out of a job pretty soon.

There's only so long a woman can delay a project using only her vagina as an excuse.

Yeah no dude it's literally nothing. Are there any specifics? Were quotas changed? Were committees formed?

No, it's just "Yay women". It's a non-bill.

he will not divide us

They'll only go into the trendy """cool""" STEM subjects like computer science that are babby tier

Does it really matter? If anything, you should take this as a sign that many STEM jobs will be replaced by immigrants or AI in the future.

Yes, I'm genuinely serious about this. There's a pattern involving women who generally become the "guinea pigs" or "beta besters" for a business field that are inevitabley fall apart within the next 10-30 years.

Better STEM than women's studies

You just completely ignored everything I said. They make the same grades in high school math as the boys. They're fine at math, but STEM as career doesn't appeal to them so they ignore math after high school.

>Women don't think about family when they enter college. They think about how they can make a career. Too bad they're all retarded so they pick bad majors.

Bullshit, women start dreaming about their wedding day at the age of 12. They don't want a 60 hour a week STEM job where they'll never be able to raise a family. They pick an easy major and they marry a guy with more money than them. The smart, traditional ones do anyway. The feminists on the other hand end up childless and lonely.

Kek this the nu-Sup Forums go gobble on your president dick. Anything trump does will get defended by these drones not realizing they still got played by voting him in.

shareblue thread

No shit we know AI will start to take many jobs that isn't a good thing. That doesn't mean we should be happy about something like this

They will get hired but who the fuck ever said they'll keep the jobs?

Nuance

Keep trying to tell yourself that's true equality cultists cuck. Truth is women try to go where the money is just like men. It's just that they're stupid as fuck most of the time so they pick terrible majors and don't get jobs.

They account for 47% of the workforce. Ever since the 60's they've been trying to get careers. If they could handle STEM they would get STEM jobs. But they can't

go back to r donald nigger, sage this shill thread

Where are these so called mods?

This.

Fine. I have a job that doesnt involve selling oranges on the corner of a shithole in east LA pedro the pedo.

Stay on your side of it this time fuck stick.

>Has Bannon trolled the public?
>Was Trump a victim in this?
>Will woman somehow make it?
>Can Sup Forums defeat the evil lord Reddit?
>FIND OUT!
>On the next episode of Polackball REEEEEE

I bet you wish saying SHILL was an argument right?

Like this user right here said you guys who can't take any sort of criticism are all most likely the r/the donald fags. Sorry but he fucked up here and you can deny it all you want nigger

You need to look at some MGTOW bullshit to get a better understanding of how deep gynocentrism/feminism is. I'm not saying to go MGTOW just look at the points they bring up outside of whining. Search for stardusk on jewtube.

>obesity
CTR copypasta is soooo lame and sooo low energy

it's almost like the women who go into stem need to learn advanced mathematics and scientific concepts. Your mass generalization makes you look just as stupid as the stupid people to try to mock.

My bad I meant like this guy said right here