Fuck off you piece of shit

>Yuropoors
>white

>only two gender options
y-yeah haha, good luck with that sweetie

me

WE WUZ HITLER AND SHEIZ

half gook

Whites come from albinism. A disease and deficiency. The falsity of White history begins and ends with their desire to hide their true nature; that being that they are derived from Albinos. Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!" This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people! This in spite of the countless evidences to the contrary: Egypt IS in Africa, there are countless statues and paintings which clearly show them to be Black people. Even scientific studies of ancient Egyptian Bones and Mummy tissue, like this one: Mummy tissue study does not satisfy them. Whites will still doggedly point to artifacts from the periods of Greek and Roman rule and say: See, these are the "Real Egyptians". Of course, there is absolutely no reason why a reasonably intelligent human being, would ever think that the ancient Egyptians were White people, but then again, reason and intelligent thought, have nothing to do with this: This is about a "Need" to believe. This persistence in thinking, is then clearly not intellectual, put rather purely emotional.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/White_people.htm

Last 1 min worth watching.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

okay

Except I have dark circles under my eyes

>twinkify.de

close as I can get

Hair is colored. Golden blonde underneath.

Fuck you buddy mine looks fine

post titsss

No turban
No headscarf
No balaclava
No potential

black eyebrows on natural or dyed blond? i now see it kind of looks better in anime mode

This was fun

doubt

I'm so done with all this shit.
I just want to go to northern Finland or Alaska and live out my life in peace with no shitskins in sight, never hearing another word from Mutti Merkel or Papa Schulz again.

I'm just so tired of it all...

hey bb u r qt

fuck off styx

This is literally me when i make myself as an avatar. xDD

oy vey goyim

>cartoonify.de/

Rare to see someone with a sharingan dude

many people say i look bit asian, but I coudn't recreate it good

u r qt3.14 post tits

my pronouns are xim xer and xlam

Wnt sum fuqq?

Alaskafemfag here
Alaska is becoming doomed by libcucks sorry

no other long hair options for males.

Blaire White?

>D-did oi do gud?

Black avatars matter!

PUREST
G
E
N
E
S

lacks rubbing hands

OYYY VEEYYY, you're so jewish its painful

Am I white, /pol?

THIS

This + tired look all the time

I'm actually pretty happy with how utterly broken I managed to make myself look. Like looking into a mirror.

Nah, I have some weird thing where my eyes have this very slight red tint and I'm also colourblind so I'm not even sure if I managed to pick the exact right colour anyway.
That stuff was the best way to make it look as close to the real thing as possible.

Even the remote, cold, snowy places where bear shit freezes before it hits the ground?

styx? like the band?

BUILD IT
U
I
L
D
I
T

Literally me wtf

Flag doesn't check out.
Next time use aa argentinian proxy, Nigel.

>TRIGGERED

you could probably pass for one in America

buna seara domnisoara.

You need some toilet paper?

Liberals wont be able to make it out on the Yukon but southern Alaska I wont be surprised if they claim it.

Shit hair options, Think Styx with volumizer shampoo.

Heyy how are you? ;)

t. Schwarzpiet

underrated post

FML

Fucking Homer. Fuck Homer in it's libcucked ass

You're saying I'm a Pajeet?

I know this is wewuz afrocentrist copypasta, but albinism isn't a disease, it's a birth defect caused by a mutation. Virtually all animals near the poles exhibit some degree of albinism and pheomelanin dominance.

White people have melanin but it's not dark melanin. It's unclear whether this mutation was a result of albinism but it's certainly possible. There's still a big difference between whites and albinos.

>only two gender options

b-but it's current year!

My italian heritage beat the crap out of my aryan german grandmother and mother genes.

mit csinálsz?

Right version

Still whiter than

plz no bully