Doing math

>doing math
>see this ad

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differentiation_of_trigonometric_functions#Differentiating_the_inverse_sine_function
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ok Canada. Trudeau is just a phase. We voted in trump after 8 years of obongo and we're ok.

>he doesn't have an ad blocker on his phone

>doing math
>actually doing engineering like a cuck

>leaf tries to get Sup Forums to do his homework

I don't know man... leafs are pretty cucked by nature.

My favorite

You're right. I should be doing Woman's Studies like a true Canadian. Thank (You) for showing me the way

Brianlet here

How come the integral of 1 over root of (2-x^2) is archsin x/root of 2?

I am in Intro to Calc, and I didn't understand anything past the second step.
plz help.

>ad
Just when I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for canadians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differentiation_of_trigonometric_functions#Differentiating_the_inverse_sine_function makes it clearer.

Trig stuff involving triangles. Basically SOHCAHTOA

you alreay lose your prospect job to a syrian

reading off homework solutions is not 'doing math'

>Bawww Obama
Obama was a fucking moderate. He did fuck-all in his eight years in office.

Trudeau is a goddamned commie by comparison.

I am double checking solutions fag. Can't get 100% without being safe

Do it for das Volk

> triggered at the sight of a Liberal advertisement

Sounds a lot like SJWs

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

>Can't get 100% without being safe
confirmed brainlet

good luck getting any farther in math than calculus

you faggot you aren't doing homework, you're copying answers from a website

t. slader user

>needing online help with definite integrals
RAKE

Mistakes happen senpai, don't like losing one mark because I missed a negative sign somewhere. Besides, the tests are the only thing that matter

>WorkBC
This is government advertising

>Doing these senseless integrals
Why ? At least integrate something elegant or useful you retard

The answer is 11

what type of math is that? it looks hard

>High-school calculus
>Hard
OP is probably underage.

>needing a robot to tell you how to compute a definite integral

Brainlet detected. This is why AI is going to make all engineers jobless in 5 years.

Learn to Calc 2

>can't do basic integrals

Just drop out kid

You make the substitution u = x/sqrt(2) to get the standard integral of 1/sqrt(1-u^2) du which is arcsin(u), then you just substitute u back in.

>local syrians
Local syrians would be in syria, yo.

>tfw I have no idea what any of this math means
>I have an MBA

Should I even bother trying to understand?

Learn the forms that lead to arctan, arcsin, and arccos by heart. For now. It's not asked for you to re-demonstrate tedious stuff like that, especially with the tools you have right now.

Save your energy for stuff more interesting and useful, like understanding why and how you change variables. It's infinitively more useful than knowing the derivative of arctan.

I dropped math because it just became dumb and retarded after a while, this is just the start of the pointless rote learning bullshit which has no purpose

One needs only enough qualification to take an accountancy course to start earning money, so that's what I did

I unironically can easily do that calc but have no idea what an MBA is.

Masters of business administration

Sounds like hocus pocus, a paper you hang on your wall once you start a business? Why don't you just read a book about business and start your business without going tens of thousands of dollars into student debt?

Jesus fuck, that's basically high school standard stuff in germany. Like, not even kidding. Get your fucking shit together, murica, this is embarrasing.

Because typically MBA programs are straight to the point and affordable.

Why? Because most MBA programs won't accept those right out of University; you would need to have a background in a business field and pass placement.

>this is just the start of the pointless rote learning bullshit which has no purpose
Were you doing A-levels?

>cuckphone
>no ad block

I know for a fact I learned this, too bad I can't remember it because the American education is a 3rd world-tier standardized shitfest.

Hiring 90 IQ muslims seems like a good way to increase your company's sexual harassment charges by 1000%.

You think that's bad? I had to teach myself decimals and percentages in college, because public elementary - highschool ed was basically glorified daycare and imparted no valuable skills or knowledge. The "american education" thing is not a meme.

Trig sub. I thought bongs were good at math

No shit, you're a leaf. You spastics can't figure out how to disable ads

>Doing math
>Slader
>Canadian flag
Jesus fucking christ, I thought you chinks were good at math.

they're only good at cheating

(t. grader of math homework at UBC)

>tfw didn't learn any of this shit in school
>tfw they taught us useless trash instead like Native Son

>bragging about mathturbation

Higher math is a joke.
t. engineer

>bragging about a lack of education
plenty of engineers use higher math

are you really an engineer or just a brainlet freshman taking his first matlab class?

>maths
>useful

Maybe for like 0.1% of the population

>people coming to this thread to "impress" and brag about their basic calc skills

I would say I was once a first year eng student too but than this is what you would expect from 12 years old, not someone from the first year of a university.

Pathetic as fuck desu.

It's table of integrals tier math, mate. As basic as it can get.

delete this

fucking nerds

What the actual fuck? Decimals and percentages are taught in the first 4 years of elementary school here.

>doing math on your cellphone
kek, leafs..

>Mathlab
Who the honest fuck designed this shit? I have seen BDSM equipment that was more user friendly.

>t. no industry experience undergrad
nigger no
in industry everything is set to full auto with software packages
do you think companies pass around stacks of triple integrals on paper?
fug

>higher math is a joke because i have software that does it for me
t. you
???

there's a reason why some of the most successful and most highly paid engineers (applied mechanics, robotics, or computing/communications) have mathematical backgrounds (and why they take math classes all through undergrad and grad school)

Can confirm. Software can do more than you ever can, and faster. Developing FEM engineering software is where the money's at though.

also
>triple integrals
>higher math
stuff any student taking a science degree learns before they're even halfway done their degree is far from 'higher math'

I HATE BALANCING TRIG EQUATIONS SO MUCH

I HATE FACTORING AND FINDING ROOTS

I HATE EXPANDING, ALL THESE FUCKING IDENTITIES, FRACTIONS INSIDE OF FRACTIONS INSIDE OF SQUARE ROOTS INSIDE OF FRACTIONS

I SPEND SO LONG BALANCING ALL THESE FUCKING +1 AND SIN^2 SIN^-1 AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM BY THE END OF THE PROOF

WHY DID I FALL FOR THE STEM MEME

Will you teach me how to marg?

Nigger what are you doing I did this in sophomore year.

STEM isn't mean for everyone, especially brainlets.

Why the fuck were you looking up how to do that problem?

Integrals aren't so bad. Just practice and grow up

use complex numbers exclusively.

your welcome.

To do anything proper you still need the math, otherwise you're just the programmers bitch.

These fucking provincial ads before the election in BC make me want to kill myself

Christy clark is the devil

I know the feeling. I'm studying for a maths degree and I'm steering well clear of calculus and mechanics modules.

They aren't really difficult, they're just so fiddly. I hate how every line of a problem takes up the whole width of a page. You do a question and are convinced there must have been a shorter way; but nope, they genuinely wanted you to spend a page and a half doing algebra.

Common core is teaching kids that 2+2=6