Mix-race identity

How to deal with the heritage/identity-question if you're mixed race?

Mom: German
Father: North Indian(Punjab)
Raised in: Germany

While I'd consider myself alt-right and loyal to germany/europe, i also got indian heritage i know little about but i can't neglect. I adore ancient india but distaste the current. I never got to know the family of my father since family issues. I hardly know india and perceive it like most westerners do.
While race-identity is not an assertive, but significant aspect to create your identity, i'm not 100% sure where mixed-alt-righters places are in terms of identity, and also more concrete in my case.
What's your opinion on how identity is determined?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab,_India#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pic.

kein Problem Mann..

The Alt-Right exists on the anonymous web. No one knows or cares if you're a blue-eyed blonde Scandinavian or pic related

i actually know a few punjabi ppl. They hate Muslims, saved India from Islam throughout history, fought for Germany in WW2, were and are considered elite-units and known for being very good, brave and strong warriors.

Most of the Punjabi i know are also physically strong and huge (know them from the gym).

>ancient India

So Indiana jones and the temple of doom?

But legit, I have a lot of white-Indian mixed friends (common mixed race over here), and apart from the Jewish ones they're all tops. Northern Indian still stands a chance, just go stomp some sand niggers and be glad you're not southern Indian

If you grew up with German as your native language, you give a shit about Germany (aka voting for AfD), are redpilled about (((multiculturalism))) and muh six gorillion and identify as German (unlike leftists, "nie wieder Deutschland" etc), i wouldn't see the Punjabi blood as smth negative.

You have German blood, and are faithful to Germany.

Read about Punjabi history, maybe go to the Gym and lift weights and/or do some martial arts (if you're not on it already) and let's punch some AntiFa and mudslimes this summer together!

Majority of Punjabis are muslim.

First get that not wanting miscegenation to promulgate does not equal disdain for mixed people.

It is not about identity, but about ancestral bond. You can neither construct nor deconstruct it.

Alt right is a meme.

why are you talking pure BS ? no really, i wanna know!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab,_India#Religion

>Howzat!?

you're probably voting for Schulz

Pakistan has the majority of the Punjab region...and population as well

Father: North Indian(Punjab)

are you too stupid to read? idiot

i was talking about indish punjabi Sikhs. they hate pakistani and muslims.

you could just kill yourself

You're not even human

I'm biracial, korean/ethiopian - fairly light skinned, and I identify as a creature of both races

Some of my other biracial friends have some identity problems but I don't think I've ever had that

I think having two parents that really love you help desu

Punjabi is an Indian ethnicity, which mostly lies in Pakistan so it's not wrongfully assumed

You made a statement about Punjabi moron. You failed to realize most Punjabi are Muslim. You thought they were an ethnicity that only inhabited India otherwise you would have immediately know what the other poster objected to. Instead you naively pulled up stats about Punjabi Indians

Well, personally I do not have any beed with mixed people, as long as they are good people, excepting two types: Half arabs and half africans. That's just an abomination, and they're so damn often criminal fucks.

*beef

Pretty much correct, my father constantly rages about muslims with remarks to indian history to the distain of my mum, and he's like 1,85 metres (im ~1,80).

Was more refering to the vedas and old sanskrit.

He's Hindu brahman(highest caste), no sikh or muslim.

Reading about indian history is a really good call!

Hans al-Hamburgi you retard, you replied to his post that had mentioned just 'Punjabis' the ethnic group (are Muslims). There was no specification of Indian Punjabis in THAT post

Brahmans that converted to Islam exist too in Pakistan.

Part Italian and Spanish from mom side
Part palestinian and Yugoslavian from the dalmatian islands from dad side

I look like some normal pale a and hairy person with a big noose strong eyebrows , nobody cares

But that's just me coming from a country where pretty much everyone is pretty mixed but still never had problems with it

to clarify, he comes from the state Punjab in India, and is a Hindu.

I have those feels.

My dad is white American and my mom is Latina. I pass for white, so I embrace my white side. I do like throwing my Latinoness in leftists' faces during immigration arguments.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I feel the same, my mum is German and my father is from Kenia. Though I know almost nothing about Kenia or Africa overall

Awesome to see that Sup Forums is filled with so many non-whites and to know that we're all just shitposting about being white

I can relate, one thing i do is sometimes i talk english to female german students at my university, and they assume im foreign and instantly are super-nice to me :D But then again, i hate leftists

:D cool bro

Yes, and i also feel like we can't ignore that part of our heritage and should explore it as well, as some kind of duty

>posting the same totally unrelated copypasta on every other thread
Mods please ban for spamming

Are the designated streets well laid out and correctly organized over there?

>How to deal with the heritage/identity-question if you're mixed race?

Help white overlord in the race war
then KYS as you are inferior

Yes, go explore aids and mud-huts, have fun.

t. Sven

XXXXDDDD

yeah, my mom is spanish and i speak it fluently. My heart and loyalty lies with Germany though. although it looks like it'll fall sooner than later.

>Mixed
>half Thai
>half German
>Raised in America

who am I

loool
you don't have to travel very far for that, thanks to barbara spectre

the typical american

Not human, that's for sure

Im quarter negro since my mother is half african will i get killed in a gas chamber or will i get spared?

Yes, and you have to travel 0 meters at any given time.

You are
>le 56% white face

A ladyboy who loves beer and guns?

I'm a Swede, I'd opt for castration.

>non-white
>alt-right

pick one.

Where the fuck does this meme come from that the alt-right is a movement for non-whites.

White-ethno state, does not mean half street shitter.

So many immigrants even on pol it's worse than i thought

Perhaps they want their own little etho-state somewhere?

You've got the Swedish stamp of approval. Thais are ok, go there if you've never been.

I don't see myself as half Swedish and half Irish. I see myself as completely Swedish (as most people believe me to be, anyway) even though I do have ties to Irish culture and customs as well. I see myself as Swedish AND Irish, the one doesn't rule out the other, though my Swedish identity is the strongest.

u'z gon b spared, mein mohr

half Thai, half German obviously

You are speaking against yourself (I see myself as completely, ie 100%, Swedish, AND Irish, literally impossible). HOWEVER you are Swedish. Half any white + half ethnic Swede = Swedish in any but the most hardcore of nazi books.

remove the jap and polish jews from your country

>Father: North Indian(Punjab)
>Raised in: Germany
>Germany
>Indian
>Germany

Color me fucking surprised. Jesus christ if you krauts don't get your shit together. If you want to know what your demographics are going to be in 50 years just look at my flag.........you don't want this.

An average American?

>You've got the Swedish stamp of approval

Implying a swedish stamp of disapproval even exists.

They are there already, as are possibly us Swedes, they and us just don't know it yet. The statistics for German babies is something like 50/50 white/other, that's worse stats than you, and they don't have dumb nigs, they have acrually scheming islamists + deepest of africa africans.

I'm a mess desu (pic related). on top of that I've lived half my life in Brazil, half in Denmark. I belong nowhere, don't feel at home anywhere

My personal one is very mighty and influential.

>half Japanese
>half British
>born in Canuckistan

tfw you are doomed to be eurasian scum... maybe my destiny is to ascend into the ultimate leaf nip shitposter.

HAHAH loled

Best presidents to the date. Only (((Toledo))) came close but ((())) ruined it

It's not a mess, you are very clearly hispanic. It's mestizo or something, right?

this

i look pretty much italian, like my mom. really fair skin, though brown hair and eyes. my sisters look full Aryan like my dad.

Yes? Hispanic. It's not about looks, it's about genes.

>It's not a mess
>Diversity is his strength

Yea.........we know sven.

still got that 1/4 Nordic I guess, but yeah, mostly Hispanic.

one of those videos is private

1/4 recessive nordic is nothing. Now go eat some tacos and watch some telemundo or whatever. I actually ate tortillas today, so I thank you and your people for your contribution to world culture, it was tasty.

of course it's the father that is the nigger
I bet your parents don't live together anymore as well

I'm a Hispanic Jew Slav. I look mostly white and I'm smarter than most people I'd say. Sometimes I get butt hurt about the white supremacist posts but I do truly believe whites are one of the best races along with Jews and the Asians. I'm fine being mixed just glad I'm not a nigger.

Indians have the highest average yearly salary in the US. While Indians in Indian are shit (literally), their immigrants in other countries are not for the most part.

At least you can claim heritage to glorious Nippon, I'm fucking half Flip

Jews... best races... ok... you are correct about whites and asiand though. As in real whites, aka Germanics.

How do you get that mixed, Paco?

And thank you for contributing with cuckoldry and Rinkeby, Sven

You are not very bright, danskjävel.

I'm in the same boat senpai. Honestly I kinda take what I want from each side and form a synthesis but change based on where I'm at. I'm born in Europe but part South Asian, part Irish. I like south asian food. I like Irish booze and the landscape. I like art from both. There's similarities. We both drink tea. We both hate Britbongs. I We're considered a friendly group that's less shit at assimilating than some.

At the end of the day, do you want Europe to become fucking Turkey? I don't think even Turkish people want that. I seriously don't. I believe in espousing the importance of individual cultures. Multiculturalism is cancer. That's not to say every culture needs to be contained within borders all the time but when you got people learning an outside language just to cope with unchecked immigration you've crossed the line.

Identity is part self-determined but a big part of me is also life experience which you don't necessarily determine. You live in your mother's country so you might identify with that more strongly. I used to live in my father's country but now I live in neither of their countries which makes it weird. Having mixed blood should be no obstacle to championing western civilization. Look at all the so called nordics and pure blooded whites that cucked their countries. You might not find acceptance among stormfags but honestly who gives a shit what they think. If you gave a shit what people thought, you wouldn't be here.

>47% of US millionaires are jewish
>2.2% of US population is jewish

Inferior indeed.

I need your help, too, Sup Forums!

My ancestry isn't quite clear:
My fathers family has been german since about 1400, my mothers around 1600, can't find much if I try to go further back in time, so that's pretty ambigious already.
I'm 182cm, blond, white as can be without being an albino.

Now my question:
If I throw away my pass, do I qualify as a syrian refugee and get my gibmedats from Mutti?
It's important because I want to earn a lot of money and that seems to be the best and fastest way in germanistan.

>Mom is white Anglo
>Dad is brown, (((Middle-East))) and Central America

With how polarized politics have become, it only seems natural that racial identity becomes a mandatory issue for inclusion in groups, and then what happens?

For the righties, I'm too dark to identify as white
For the lefties, I'm too light to identify as anything other than white

Personally, I don't really care about my own racial identity. I've generally believed in the importance of proving oneself, instead of immediately expecting to be a certain way because of where I come from, but when I have to interact with others, I'm reminded that I'll never really belong, because I can't fully identify with anyone. Maybe I've just been looking in the wrong places, but at this point, I've given up on it.

I've gotten used to being alone. In my free time, I usually get to do what I want, and since the only thing I'm beholden to is my country (which even nowadays, seems like a shaky foundation), I get the additional satisfaction of rarely having to take sides in arguments. Hell, even when I am forced to give my opinion, I don't really have to try, because nobody is going to take advice from an ugly halfie anyway.

If you really want an honest perspective, you should embrace isolation. At the very least, it's a comfortable sort of self-pity that you can always climb back into at the end of a bad day. Relish in your loneliness, or it will destroy you.

Or, you could just an hero, I guess.

Pull a rachel dolezal.

Consider this, as these too are not things which cannot be physically measured:

So if I am completely fluent in Spanish and completely fluent in Russian, am I only 50% fluid in both as a person?

I am in all ways immersed in "chan-culture", I know all memes, manners and lingo associated with it, does this take away from me being Swedish and Irish? Am I now 33,3% Irish, 33,3% Swedish and 33,3% Sup Forumsack?

It's a crude example, even so, you really ought to be able to grasp the point I am making.

>jews are inferior

We have higher incomes, better education, parenting, and much more successful than what you call white people.

No. If you haven't noticed that it's a race thing you are an idiot.

You also managed to convince the entire world that being thrown out of hundreds of countries was never your fault and that you are always the victim, getting a get out of jail free card for your entire people.

I may not like what you do but damn, I have to respect your work, you magnificient bastards.

The sarcasm apparently rushed past you faster than a speeding truck in a christmas market.

How to deal with the heritage/identity-question if you're mixed race?

Mom: italian
Father: Italian
Raised in: Italy
While I'd consider myself alt-right and loyal to Italy/europe, i also got sicilian heritage from 1600'. I adore ancient Italy but distaste the current. I never got to know the origin of my family older than 400 years. I hardly know Byzantine Empire and perceive it like most westerners do.
Can you help me with my race identity pol?

of course. just "lose" your passport in the "war" of a muslim country. make up a name, preferably pick one of a celebrity. whine if they don't give u enough nutella. maybe rape a german bitch or set something on fire for revenge.

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

I guess you could just not be a racist

Don't get bogged down on the race thing.
Think like a Nazi, not a Neo-Nazi.
Your heritage should be a point of pride, not complication.
You can't help that your parents race-mixed.
But you can help to protect your Indian and German heritage, by protecting those peoples, and their way of life.
You never had a choice in being race-mixed. So, it should never be something you feel shame over.

Just because two of your hundreds of ancestors are orobably not ethnic Germans doesn't mean you should joke about dead Germans.