HAPPENING! OSU PROTEST AGAINST PEPE! GET IN HERE!

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING

i.imgur.com/v58m3Yu.jpg - Flyer being handed out and hung around campus, it’s not a joke… Black Lives Matter is going to riot over a sign in my window! My window sign is causing a massive trigger! I have been called a RACIST, BIGOT, NAZI, and a TRANSMISOGYNIST! The protests on campus easily get about 50 people, and this might get even more attention! CURRENT WINDOW (Adding more when they are outside): i.imgur.com/naOfxkV.jpg

There is much talk on campus about this, and people ARE coming. Some Hall Advisors have emailed the flyer to students. Also, do you guys remember the (((protester))) that got showed down the stairs? (youtu.be/2Cb_CBJsKZ0) Yeah, well he is coming with his friends i.imgur.com/U7H9tpJ.jpg

How should I FUCK with the protesters? Trips gets to decide ways!

Currently, we will have a retard in the crowd playing Shadilay on a megaphone. Hoping to get 2 periscopes. Will post link to periscopes below! We also have a webcam livestream - youtube.com/channel/UCk-OvmfPFjF2xSI0IXMDXCA/live

>This isn’t bait, and I (((OP))) WILL deliver! Bumps for this happening appreciated (or rerolls).

Below is proof we are not Role-playing...
PROOF: i.imgur.com/xVDh5Uc.jpg
150 flyers and distributed them around campus: i.imgur.com/uDBOW7o.jpg
LOCAL PAPER: mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-neo-nazis-threaten-reporters-openly-place-graffiti-campus-police-and-fbi-deny-their
OLD POST #1 >>/114205374/
OLD POST #2 >>/114309136/
OLD POST #3 >>/114449611/
OLD POST #4 >>/114599201/
OLD POST #5 >>/114695963/
>OFFICIAL DISCORD discord.gg/GeNqCQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCk-OvmfPFjF2xSI0IXMDXCA/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked and bumped

BUMP! Today's the Day!

gas niggers feminists jews fags trannies and lefties

Put a fake kkk doll

HAPPENING

user next general remove the / /

from
OLD POST #1 OLD POST #2 OLD POST #3 OLD POST #4 OLD POST #5

Have fun getting expelled once you fuck up. No one will care.

print out a Milo mask and go talk to them outside while wearing it

Checked and
F

youtube.com/channel/UCk-OvmfPFjF2xSI0IXMDXCA/live

Calm your enthousiasm, autistic OP
You'll get your ass kicked ghen you'll whine like a bitch

30 MINUTES BOYS

Holy shit, right on big 12 bro. this is hilarious

>t. Baylor

Find some way to booby trap your halls with fecal matter and other ungodly substances.

OR

Don a "close enough to Fashy" garb out of anything you already have, and read off every far right pamphlet you can get on your device, or don a toga and recite redpilled Romans (ex. Marcus Aurelius and whoever else badmouths the Jews).

Any and all anons in the area have a moral duty to protect OP and ensure his safety and our lulz.

KEK VULT!

Hey OP have you contacted local media yet?

someone give me a basic gestalt of what i'm looking at here

Get lots of pics and video with sound!

Ohio.

How long until you beg for the police I wonder? How long until you realize that real life is not like the internet and we will physically harm you?

Not long.

Autists getting triggered over an even bigger autist.

Check em
Throw buckets of piss on them like in Elizabethan England

Whatever you do, wear a Yarmulke so when they assault you it looks like a hate crime.

ooooh this thread is gonna be /comfy/

What really bothers me is these lefties KNOW pepe isn't a neo nazi symbol. They are young and lurk the internet enough to be aware of how old pepe the frog is, yet they go around organizing these campaigns against a fucking cartoon frog because they have too much time and free money on them.

pee on them from window

We? LOL ill smack the shit out of some liberal running their mouth.

Just start listing off all the counties that voted for Trump.

Nigga you knew what you were doing, now be ready to fight the fight. try and get a group together fast because those fucks play dirty.

its ohio state not oregon state

>we

go on

Rerolling for this.

Gotta have a backup plan, desu.

pee from window

checked. Kek Is with you brother.

Too bad I CC.
I wait for the day when some feral nigger tries to attack me.

>we
if you really are antifa, know that no one here is scared of you

Dress in drag, wear heavy makeup, denounce Tranny Tyranny.

So you think is has nothing to with the troll slogans beneath the Pepe sign?

Why do I have to share a state with faggots like you?

no cum instead OP

Someone make a Harbaugh Pepe and troll the shit out of them!

Actually I got a better idea OP. You know that somali nigger that stabbed some guy or whatever? Just keep saying he was a terrorist.

fuck off, shartedblue

Stupid frogprotestors