Media Bias Thread

Show me what you got lads

Other urls found in this thread:

science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, slow down now

Kek this guy's name is like a low quality Bannon

Jesus christ

How do they get away with this kind of stuff? And they have the nerve to call themselves "real news."

What a great thread idea.

I don't think I have any like the OP's, but this is a pretty good example.

The debate fact checkers are also pretty good to spot bias.

Forgot pic.

>Benen

Don't you mean this guy is like the Finnish Bannon?

Fucking Hell. Trump speaks facts, they even agree it's factually correct, but they call it mostly false because of "what ifs".

Final.

>when the msm gets the mass email from the bosses

MY RREEEEE-O-METER IS OF THE CHARTS

>But, experts say,

Man, that's the most famous quote you'll end up finding on most fake news articles.
They never mention who are these "experts" and everything they say in the essays they write following that quote is either dubious or pretentious. Often both.

Anyway, I think people have already figured out all those patterns regarding their fake news tactics and even their writting style. They all sound the same.

I think things had gotten to a point they wouldn't succeed in being genuine in what they say even if they really meant it.

literally they cant even try to say that the debt was paid off by obama's budget plan
instead, they said shit about the fact that trump said it

do you have the one where it compares Melania Trump's and Hillary Clinton's white pantsuit?

Read the bread:

>drumftard intelligence
science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/

You may be too young to remember, but one of the boogeymen promoted by governments and media in the 70's, 80's and 90's was the Coming Ice AgeĀ©. And the solution? Open borders, globalization and increased race mixing. Of course, just as today, there was no hard evidence to back up any of (((their))) claims.

Bernie is given two different ratings for the exact same statistic. They can't even be consistent in their bullshit.

what are the two for the wall street journal?

I'm uploading this to kikebook right now.

Top kek.

This is going to drive my liberal friends and family crazy.

>You may be too young to remember, but one of the boogeymen promoted by governments and media in the 70's, 80's and 90's was the Coming Ice Age
False. That's a myth that has been popularized by the climate denial community. A global cooling was feared in the 40's and 50's, but that was when very few scientific papers on the subject had been published. Global warming has enjoyed a large consensus in the scientific community and has been reported accordingly by media since the 1960s.

Nancy was a babe back in the day

>Sweden

I'm really glad that Gawker lost in the end, not only because they went horribly bankrupt, but because if they won, that means literally any media company could invade your privacy, film you having sex or masturbating, and make it mainstream news, and you would pretty much be powerless to do anything about it.

So yeah, fuck Gawker. Did they really think they could really get away with this shit? That they were in the right just because "lol, he said nigger!"?

More of a kek than a bias example

saved. thanks user

>son of holocaust survivors

Which college offers this?

>subtract one number from another, get the same answer as trump gave
>mostly false
it's fucking arithmetic, it can't be "mostly false"

We must confiscate Google.

Steak one always gets me

underrated, fuck wekipedia

The Chaim Shekkelberg school of repatriations and lying.

>truth, it's vital to democracy
Jesus christ liberals have no sense of irony

Really holocausts your noggin

>nate plastic

Klute.

nice graph, did you shit it out yourself?

Dammit, do I really have to use fucking Bing now?