Balt/POL/ General

Today's topic:
How do we make better relationships with trump's administration?
1.Post Baltic stuff
2.If you are anti baltic states don't post here
3.If you aren't baltic ask whatever questions you may have
News:
Latvia:
New Conservative Party pledges to fight corruption in Riga; will field three mayoral candidates
baltictimes.com/new_conservative_party_pledges_to_fight_corruption_in_riga__will_field_three_mayoral_candidates/
Estonia:
Allied battalion to arrive in Estonia in next 6 weeks
baltictimes.com/allied_battalion_to_arrive_in_estonia_in_next_6_weeks/
Lithuania:
Czech defense minister, chief of defense to visit troops training in Lithuania
baltictimes.com/czech_defense_minister__chief_of_defense_to_visit_troops_training_in_lithuania/
Oficial music of Balt/pol/:
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0
Folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw]
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA
youtube.com/watch?v=p8MjxE040IM
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
z-news.link/in-riga-the-arab-ambassador-was-forced-to-remove-hijab/
youtube.com/watch?v=cU-EYO3pN_k
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3cBmySd_w
youtube.com/watch?v=LIzPsjJrbRs
youtube.com/watch?v=zSf4aECeQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise perkons

how popular is paganism in latvia?

I dont know to be honest, proabably there are some traditionalists but not mutch moast are lutherans.

>Praise perkons

I already like this thread.

Perun in Russia btw.
Is the church hostile to paganism?

In russia it is.

Im an athiest myself, but hell i would become a (Baltic) pagan if it was popular enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA

Why does the baltics not want to help their russian brothers and make a new slavic empire.

I also dig pagan life style, "starover" here.

Church is hostile to paganism everywhere.

when you are 100% addicted to FED, EU central bank, when you have 0% reserves, and EU as main currency.

>suicidal.

>Slavic empire
We arent eaven slavs, we are diferent ethinicity.....

Cuck

Replying to a leaf.Foolish.

´well, not so different when it comes to genes.

What were you thinking when making a thread this late?
Everybody is already sleeping.

fuck genes, they wont feed me.

Well.......its more fun that way?

what are your parents formed by? genes.

and they fed you...

It's never to late for Baltbred

Alina orlova sings in english russian and lithuanian. Im canadian and i dont speak french, but still consider quebec my "distinct" brothers.

You both like vodka
You both have home made perogi
You are guys are tall blondes like western russian with big cheek bones.

You may not call yourself a slav. But you guys got slav blood in you. A lot.

Nope totaly diferent, R1 has baltic tree.

>nomnom

O palinka! Nice to see Hungary bro here

tere tere traktors

>new slavic empire
Nobody hates slavs more than other slavs, so out the window goes that noble little gesture...

Nope, my father who was forced into soviet army once said to me that it was clear as a day when a man was Latvian or slavic, not saying that slavs are subhuman but we are different.We had nothing to do with them untill 14th of century and we have more german blood then slavic.

I hate my fellow canadians with a passion

No troll, are you really afraid of Russia occupying your shit ?

And how's your stance relating Belarus ? I mean they're basically still Russia.

Also what's your religion ? But that's just out of curiosity.

nice to see you as well. long live Latvia!

Buldo buldo buldozers

Russians tend to have a slightly wider nose, and bigger cheekbones. Higher percentage of brown eyes. If you visit moscow you see the subhuman "slavs" that are the decendents of rape babies made by turks and mongols. But the kievien rus, old norse gene responsible for you guys is still strong.

>Also what's your religion ? But that's just out of curiosity.
Latvians re prodominantly Lutheran.
>And how's your stance relating Belarus ? I mean they're basically still Russia.
Diferent language diferent people, they deserve freedom, but if they dont whant to its there deal.
>No troll, are you really afraid of Russia occupying your shit ?
No

No work tomorrow? Or school maybe.
I wish I could shitpost all night too. I envy you.

>You are guys are tall blondes like western russian with big cheek bones.
So are Germanics, so what you are saying is all whites are slavs?

The media here is really scaremongering in the tone that an armed conflict is immenent. Not sure whether they do this to get cheap clicks and ad revenue on their websites, or shilling for their overlords.

In my opinion an armed conflict is not on the cards in the foreseeable future. I would like us to do business with Russia, as sanctions have really hurt our exports and transit revenue. Companies are realigning for other markets, but it seems stupid not to take advantage of a market that's basically in your backyard.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8MjxE040IM

>Kievan rus
We where not around when kievan russ was formed, we lived on baltic lands for more then 4k years, we are totaly diferent tribe.

>Ukraine
>NATO
>FED

also, but i think N being more related to the lenguage and culture in general.

R1A is Indo-european, nut you dont speak an Indo-european lenguage.

school, but starts late.

Don't forget the Latgale People's Republic,
that recieved funding from a certain eastern neighbour.

no.

>nut you dont speak an Indo-european lenguage.
Nutted doesn't speak indo-European language?

I see it exatly like that. Which is why I asked. Over here, there's the narrative that Poland and the Baltic states would be afraid that a direct Russian attack would be imminent ... which doesn't make much sense beside the casual anti-Russia propaganda.

And also who thinks Putin would be THAT retarded and attack outright NATO or EU members.

Though Ukraine is not a thing at all. Crimea has the navy base of Russia with atomic submarines an shiet. There is no country in the world that would've let anyone occupy their shit for the sake of being polite or some shit

We do speak indo european language, yust it has baltic branche.We came from 1 tribe thousands of years ago, but changed so mutch as being isolated and bye thousands of years that we arent classified as slavs.

No. We are still distinct from slavs.
This Balto-Slavic tree is nothing but soviet propaganda.
Look up its origins.

isnt latvian related to finno-urgic lenguages?

sorry, maybe im just tired...

don't be foolish brother, they are low in numbers, not interested in segregation but in unification from both sides, beneficial.

Latgales People's Republic - no such thing.

They lost big deal because of sanctions, as we did.

Our stance with Belarus is...indifferent and neutral, I guess. They mind their own business and I rarely hear anything about them.

In Estonia, vast majority of people are not religious. I think most people still have some innate respect for nature through paganist roots. I don't think anyone can put it into words or explain it, but nature is deep rooted in our culture, and is also deeply rooted in "Taarausk" (original religion, similar to Suomenusko).

Christianity is more of a fringe movement. There's probably more muslims in Germany than even lukewarm christians in Estonia.

Yes in a way.

>not interested in segregation but in unification from both sides
Right. Unification with Russia.
"Donetsk People's Republic" ring any bells?

We have some Ukr community here, investments, and some lefty media spamming that shit from /x/

oh please..

Actually no. Estonian is not a Baltic language.
Latvian and Lithuanian are distinct languages of their own.

Ok then, enlighten me
what kind of "unification" they have in mind then?

Im saying western europe is being flooded with brown. My country is... the gates to the 9th level. Maybe you should ally with a tribe that resembles you and your society before those recessive genes catch up and you find your grandchildren growing up in "Greater Balticstan"

>Nutted doesn't speak indo-European language?
i meant but*

lmao

it was meme on wave of sanctions and Ukr crisis, to make some people favor other parties, to rise interest in army and defense, shekel washing nothing else.

>It's current year.

>My country is...
Well, so is Russia.
But people like to ignore that for some reason.

Isnt happening though.

Look at this thread Russia is lost
We are the last stand.

We need to defend balts from asian hordes under Russia command.

I don't know much about baltic countries but they seem cool gud bread

Just wait, China, India, Uzbekistan have huge interest in or clay(as our own interested goes lower every year).

You should go to Rīga more often.

Muh honorary balt understands
Really We need to make intermarium union.This world is dark and won't get more blond.

>it was meme
Don't dismiss as such.
Russia is out for landgrabs right now.
In 2014, nobody wanted to believe that Ukraine would be as it is today.

During 2012 Russian media was shouting "Ukrainian nationalism is a threat to Russian citizens"
And right now the same people are blaring "rebirth of Fascism is Latvia"
This won't end well.

This was finally made official a few days ago.

>Just wait, China, India, Uzbekistan have huge interest in or clay(as our own interested goes lower every year).

we need to make a pol tier party this is turning shit.

Serious question and not trolling at all here - how russified are Latvians? I don't think I have not met a Latvian yet who can't speak Russian, because they have blood.

In Estonia there's quite a clear divide between Russians and Estonians. Most Russians can't speak Estonians and most Estonians can't speak Russian. Newer generations of Russians usually can speak at least some.

Its time!

>In Estonia there's quite a clear divide between Russians and Estonians. Most Russians can't speak Estonians and most Estonians can't speak Russian. Newer generations of Russians usually can speak at least some.
Same here Riga people are just pussies.
t.Jelgava RAF(Russian hood)is shit.

>how russified are Latvians
We are not. We hate them more than you do.
>because they have blood
What? Thats stupid. Blood has nothing to do with language.
Older generations know Russian because it was mandatory, and Latvian was banned from anything official.
And only certain cities still teach Russian as a second (in my case third) language.

Media is spilling mud everywhere, mostly those who speak one language or have low understanding of culture are separated, we have retards on each side.

It's duchy, not duTchy.

>Media is spilling mud everywhere, mostly those who speak one language or have low understanding of culture are separated, we have retards on each side.
We need our alternative news site. Just like Alex Jones only without the Russia shilling.

got my war face on. I will flank from Alūksne.

well, here we are in our own media. ALT right lol.

latvia when?
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Yeah? And who would run and fund that?
And also, nobody would watch that.
The best thing you can do is follow our NA people on twitter.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
>ALT right is fine
Hitler didn't like faggots took it up with lube.

You missed it, man.
1944 is over.

>And also, nobody would watch that.
WHY?
You know why.
There are no dedicated shills.

zoozle

BEST TIMELINE!
z-news.link/in-riga-the-arab-ambassador-was-forced-to-remove-hijab/

comfy

Very few young people give a crap about our national politics.

Look at the views:
youtube.com/watch?v=cU-EYO3pN_k

As I said here:

We need one of these vids guys, is someone of you good at making videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3cBmySd_w
youtube.com/watch?v=LIzPsjJrbRs
youtube.com/watch?v=zSf4aECeQQA

It'll take a day or two but i'll post the result.

oh woah, illegally came to Latvia, explain.
>soviet progress in 60's
>Industrial boom
Cities born only because of need to house incomers, infrastructures and numerous jobs.

Nice!Thanks dude.

Fuck yeah!

Just don't make it cringy ok?
Also dont make it mainly about WW2.
That will backfire on us. Guaranteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5bcpjUjLpU

Include this OC

nah let him put in legion n stuff, but not only bout that, put in Ulmanis era Latvia, but ss to.

and I don't care it's not related to us, but FLUTES MAN

Why don't you do this yourselves you have ideas realize them.Come on we make 1 video each and we have like 6 videos.

I've noticed Baltic Far-Righters take a strong anti-Russian stance, as opposed to ones in Western Europe. Do Balts still generally believe Russia is going to annex them again?

Im shit on edditing and making videos, im open to whatever you make man!Post it when it will be ready in Balt/pol/ becouse its now general.