youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP THIS IS IMPORTANT

>archiving an edited imgur link

not an argument

Molyjew's brought this up before
Of course, for me, it's the cult leader mentality and huge ego that turns me off, not so much the magic Ashkenazi genes he has

Jes-MOSES we ARE behind everything!

Jesus, you shills are getting fucking obnoxious.

What did he do to you? Have an orgy with all of your mothers?

...are there pictures?

>archive of an imgur image
Hm

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

Molyneux really is /ourguy/.

kek, I fully enjoy this meme.

made me kek, but in all seriousness, this

>BREAKING NEWS
this is old shit, molyjew admitted to being one of (((them))) a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

These are really low energy shills.
I hope shareblue isn't paying you much, they're wasting their money. I don't even really like Stefan Molyneux, but after seeing this coordinated takedown attempt over the past couple days, I think I'll be supportive of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=sd5O7eAZBkU&t=7m55s

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Now that's an unexpected twist.

really activates your almonds on who the real (((shills))) are, huh

I'm not really surprised though, jews like having a finger in everything, it's the best way to always be winner. In France a lot of nationalist intellectuals/journalists are jewish, like Finkelkraut, Zemmour.

saged and reported

i thought this was known ages ago

Not gonna lie, former Molymeme voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual cult leader crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments.

This has been common knowledge for years and he's not even 100% sure.

Yet these reddit faggots on Sup Forums are defending A LITERAL FUCKING KIKE

>your tone is very problematic. you should not say mean things because that's racist. you see those antifa who want to murder you and beat up republicans? you need to be more tolerant. don't say mean things. you're divisive and it's problematic cause we're inclusive people. we need more muslim immigrants and blacks murdering whites and you're kinda talking about it. it's problematic. change your tone.

i'm not gonna lie, former moly cult member here. this is fucking hilarious watching moly crash and burn.. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear arguments

>you guys hate jews right? guess what? he's a jew! his tone is problematic and he's a jew! go get him Sup Forums! BE GOOD GOYIM GODDAMN IT! LISTEN ME! I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND WE NEED WHITE GENOCIDE

See:

>defending a jew
kys cuck, bet you support (((soros))) too

I've always known he's some % Jew, I just don't care. We don't see eye to eye on every issue, but he's a fucking anarcho-capitalist hosting a radio show on which he regularly shits on leftists and other assorted commies. I really don't think he's part of the Jewish hierarchy.

WHAT IS "ALT RIGHT"???? KKK? NEO NAZI? WHITE NATIONALIST? LITERALLY HITLER? MADE UP MSM TERM???

old, posted on Sup Forums ages ago
I knew it before tho

He organizes truth in a very efficient, easily digestible way. The truth about McCarthyism, Slavery, and Human Biodiversity would single handedly destroy the Left if it got to the mainstream. It still however is causing them irreparable damage, and therefore the Left have to try and ostracize him from everyone...especially us. They're trying to take down all independents cause they can no longer compete with them.

Oh boy, another Molymeme is the devil thread. Whoever he ass-blasted hard enough to spam this shit four days running now must be a real sad individual without an argument.

damn. (((they))) are really coming after molymeme hard. he must really be our guy

>defending a literal kike
You are in the wrong place, newfriend. You have to go back.

I'm not defending him though, I don't watch Molymeme, I'm just observing that some butt-blasted fag has been spamming the same shit for four days running now.

I hope he keeps it up. Molymeme is a huge faggot.

ONE OF US

Molymeme is alt-right now? Never heard him saying anything of the sort. In fact he's sternly said he isn't into any of that. Is this another (((media))) smear attempt?

>implying he wasn't done for already

MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW

Damn, looks like the MIDF are out in full force today.

There is definitely a coordinated effort against him. This much is obvious.

Who cares?

Does anyone here actually watch his 1 hour rants? well, if you do that is your own time you are spending, not my problem..

When that faggot PJW made his counter culture video everyone was basically sucking his dick for two days straight.

Ultimately i doubt most people here gives a shit about anything else than good content.

Thanks based americabro

TRUTH MUST BE SPREAD

Saul Alinsky Rule 12

we know your playbook lefties, molymeme has always been a faggot, stop trying to tank him

How can you be a 1/4 of a religion anyway?

SEMITIC HERITAGE

Defending a jew is the most leftist thing I can think of

>"after falling being"

didnt even need to open the fucking imgur archive link before i saw this shit is fake and gay

jews are nazis
classics

whoa my mistake good sir! I can see that you are an authentic Sup Forums user based on your claims of antisemitism! carry on pushing leftist tactics!

You guys went too hard too fast on molymeme. Take some advice. Next time don't use talking points from years ago and don't spam the board immediately over trivial shit.

You have to be subtle, shit on him in natural threads. Then slowly, over time, make a few of your own threads shitting on him somewhat. Then go up from there.

Hit me up if you want more advice, but I'm gonna start charging you fuckheads. I guarantee I can do your job better than you can.

Does Shariablue think Sup Forums worships youtubers or some shit? I mean its the other way around from my perspective, Sup Forumss always been a shitlhole and youtubers have started larping as Sup Forums for dolla's.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about this

Molyneux is irrelevant ... at worst the show is boring and cultish

at best he makes great points for us

nobody actually cares

ignore the shills

what the SHILLS want more than anything else is to make you have an opinion on something ... it's not about even an agenda so much as it is getting you to put energy and give your mind toward things that don't matter

I feel ashamed for this autistic fucker. Now I understand the pain of India and Canada. Disgusting shill, you've been exposed, leave already.

Yes
Y'all posting in a shill thread

Wow, you shills figured out the "reverse psychology" meme?

How long did it take?

Shareblue should stick to concern trolling, it works better

I loaded page 1 this morning and every thread was a shill thread. Evidently Trumps speech to congress has people sweating heavily.

Jesus look at the most read section.

Everyone already knows that he has Jewish heritage. He is the most Sup Forums like youtuber regardless. He should go back and do critiques of his old videos and arguments.

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments.

Holy shit, I didn't believe there was actually a leftist campaign to discredit molynuggs but I've seen enough of these fake threads, also sage.

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

No way nobody would make this post if they weren't getting paid shillbux lmao, confirmed

You must feel pretty fucking desperate supporting a jewish cultist and posting your shit on every single thread? Why don't you FUCK OFF and let us redpill the newfriends, you cuck

$0.002 in Hillbux(TM) have been deposited into your account, thank you.

This is old as fuck.
You'll need better than that Reagan Battalion

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account, oy vey

>Stefbotâ„¢
I fucking hate every time he uses that work. Kek!

Stop posting.

KEK!
>OVEN DODGER
OH LORD!

nice copypasta

They are the underground CTR, CTR could even be controlled opposition for us, as in, they are purposely retarded. The Reagan Battalion took out Milo, now they have a target on Molyneux, branding him as a cult leader/muh already right. Next they'll got for Alex or Jordan, I think they'll hit Jordan first since I've seen an increasing amount of his threads here
They are also run by McMuffin

Fake and not an argument.

It's that fucking """Estonian"""" shill from antifa pol again.

He lives 10 minutes form me

Want me to pay him a visit Sup Forums?

piss off back to antifa pol, shill

We will never forget or forgive you fucks for doxxing Woes and TRS!

If i'm remembering correctly Hitler was a 1/16 jew.

>nuclear arguments

>Stefan literally Defoo'd

GENERAL FLYNN - CHECK
MILO YIANNOPOULOS - CHECK

STEPHEN MOLYNEUX IS NEXT

HOW MANY INFLUENTIAL VOICES WITH A PLATFORM DO YOU HAVE LEFT ESPOUSING RIGHT WING POLITICS?

:^)

YOU WON'T HAVE ANY SOON

that was a meme made up by soviet/allies

do you think he had 1 testicle too?

Why is this same estonian pushing this so hard?

Estonians, is your country so shit that you need to shill for shekels? Everyone knew Stefan was jewish, wtf kind of contrived news is this?

lol Moyenjew literally blown tyhe fuck oot by the community he never wahtesd tyo bnein

How will opiokl everuyh recoger

this

drumpffags BTFO

drufvnkfagjs btorfc

NIGGER

Majority of pol are mutts.

>Molymeme is 1/4 Jewish
>just like Vladimir Lenin and Adolf Hitler
Fight for the revolution, Comrade Molyneux, sieg heil, mein Fuhrer!

Meh, only 4th jew, he made up for that by calling the kike out to his very large audience

I saw this same Estonian proxy posting this same garbage earlier today at about 9am my time, it is now 8pm. You have been making the same shit posts for almost half a day. I will say you are one of the more dedicated shills so I wanted to ask some questions.

>are there shill rankings?
>are there separations between who creates and who distributes the shill posts?
>having shilled for almost 12 hours, today alone, did you get any breaks?
>do you shill alone, or in some tightly packed LAN arrangement?
>what's the pay like? You are getting PAID to shitpost you know
>have you met with Brock at all?

I know you have nothing else going on in your life so if you could take a minute to answer some of these it would be appreciated.

>that or just deflect/ignore and keep on shilling like the waste of life you are

kikes already on damage control, nice

yes I get paid liek 8 dollars per post I am a rich bitch kekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You are really getting desperate aren't you.
MODS FUCKING BAN THIS FAGGOT.

hi (((inner circle)))

You're either a shill, or you're severely autistic.

Either way, you're a fucking loser and you should kill yourself.

1/4 Jewsish: Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship. Watcha doin rabbi?

doesn't matter, today you learned he is A FUCKING KIKE and you have to thank me for it desu

How many people do you expect to win over with your non-arguments ?

It's a shill, make sure you're saying when you reply to his posts. Make sure people know that some Estonian proxy retard is spearheading multiple molymeme threads as a wedge tactic, they know their lowbrow tactics don't fool many so they rely on volume posting to overinflate their presence.

You're why I pray for civil war. I could get off right now to thought of wringing your pale, flabby neck in some unlit ShariaBlue office building surrounded by the rest of your dead virgin cohorts

I am curious of this too.
Why are you the only one spamming this?