Mfw this shitty frog is the most powerful meme in the world

>mfw this shitty frog is the most powerful meme in the world.
It's undeniable.
>tweeted by a u.s. president
>on a presidential candidates website
>mentioned by a presidental candidate during a speech
>featured on international media several times
>puts fear into lefties on twitter
>became the vessel for a forgotten Egyptian deity
>influenced the 2016 election
How can other memes even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/uQB2
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
imgur.com/a/vY755
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/28/greatest-peril-screening-reality-Sup
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's pretty much become a full blown entity at this point

>tweeted by Russian embassy

>in political commercials in France
vid.me/uQB2

>tweeted by Whataburger

>tweeted by Wendy's

>tfw Russian Embassy is probably on \pol\ too

>tfw created a top 5 most posted pepe

which one of them?

>CNN made their own OC kkk pepe

Usually, I'd call you a filthy lyin Abo.

Though, digits don't lie, so... Thanks for the OC [back when it was] roobro

also tweeted by denny's

>studied by "academic intellectuals" in a UN-funded study
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf

There is but one god, and KEK is his name and PEPE is his prophet .

Praise KEK

May he grant Wilders and Le Pen victory in the coming elections as he has trump, and may we see the EU crash and burn in the coming year.

We must give unto KEK many dank memes as is his demand.

Shadilay brothers, and praise KEK

It's a literal religious deity. Say his name when you pray

Pepe truly is magnificent and powerful

One of my favourite to use for bait threads. Cheers mate.

this board is 100% russian hackers

>the only meme whose metaphysics have been discussed
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

Paul Dano levels of classic

>That Publix Pepe

Suddenly Publix is associated with Pepe and they see their sales rise. Feels good senpai. Now wanting a Pub-sub

Spurdo is and always will be a better meme than Pepe. Ever since the influx of Donald Pepe has become more prevalent than Spurdo unfortunately.

I'd like to interject for a moment. The specific Pepe you are referring to is not a standard Pepe by any means, and that study is unaware that he is an original creation by the sp general /hoc/ - hockey. There, he is known in this form as "smuk frok". This comes from an American user who would post that style Pepe in every thread using only the file name smuk_frok.png. It then spiraled into a variety of "smuks" and was also the subject of a meme-stealing scandal involving /mlb/ general. You can see and save a variety of rare smuks here. imgur.com/a/vY755

Thank you and KEK bless.

Dumb frogposter

i think there might have even been a ben garrison based on it.

need to make a version of this pepe enjoying a barbie with the shit eating grin

That pepe tweet came at the same time as the golden showers dossier. Russian agents were possibly onto Christopher Steele/Rick Wilson and fed them a fake troll story. At the same time that Russian troll agent posted on Sup Forums that they fed a fake story to Rick Wilson. The media rolled back the golden showers dossier immediately when it came out they got trolled.

thats my OC too, not even shitting you.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on the PepePill?

noice, it also spawned this so by extension this is too

And the point is - it`s not dialectics.

No, we are not. Also come to ambassador parlour, I`ll tell you something about having loose tongue at internet.

>How can other memes even compete?
Listen to me.

Pepe memes, global political struggle influenced by an online vietnamese japanese based poker site, it's all leading to a great conflict.
The public unknown of how Sup Forums enslaved Plebbit and an entire young generation simply by pushing their propaganda 24/7 as it responds with them unlike tv, radio and newspapers, Sup Forums is now more powerful than the media and responsible for a new generation void of emotion, stuck on the hivemind narrative that only goes one way like a traintrack.

Eventually the traffic rises and when certain events pop up like the US election Sup Forums's traffic went way up a lot within a very short time, and these bumps have been occurring over time more rapidly.

Like some advancement is coming as in going from mb to gb on a memory card.
Either that or nazi vampires cosplaying as nazi vampires, meeting up on comic cons pretending to be weebs but secretly spinning this narrative on Sup Forums from the beginning as the site first came up among other powerful but fallen platforms which gained attention for unusual and unsavory content to which kids are drawn to anyhow so you use content that stomps their emotional reactions down, make them less sensitive but keep the content interesting so they keep coming back and before you know it they themselves are ready to become part of your ghoulish troll army, waiting until you and your weeb nazi vampie's take over ze world.

>nazi vampires cosplaying as nazi vampires

I don't know why exactly but I feel compelled to screen-cap this post

>The chans bow to pepe
>In contact with russian hackers
>Possess magic-like abilities
>Control the internet with an iron but fair fist
>Own memes globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient god KEK
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (pepegrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of photo editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be tadpoles
>Known OC creators have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient egyptian scriptures tell of a frog who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Own photoshop R&D labs around the world
>You likely have pepe inside your computer now
>Learned fluent autistic in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with rare pepes. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only ultra rares
>Pepe was created over 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he's a timeless chaos being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate meme yet. We hope it's chaotic.

I just watched this and was hollering the whole time. I forgot all the buttmad we caused last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

>this meme is so racist!

(And so are we ;)

How did a meme from 2008 suddenly become super popular again, to the point of influencing real world politics?

Peep's grandfather here

hehe, nice try kiddo

Man, those where such simple and innocent times

anyone interested to buy the pepefrog domain?

Katy Perry and some other normie celebs tweeted it. Enraged Sup Forumstards and such decided to "take Pepe back" by creating more offensive Pepes.

I think I have that right at least

We control the memes. We control the future.

The sun is rising in the West.

No it was /r9k/ who took it back, with poopoo peepee

fucking foul bachelor frog

how have we come so far

You created a monster. A beautiful monster.

>shitty
no u

>still believing Pepe and Kek are just memes
Shadilay.

Repent, brother, and cast all doubt aside.

underrated

That frog isn't shitty

(ps: Reply to this post and you will die in your sleep ToNighT. NO ImmunitiEs)

No other meme invokes an actual God.

>>mentioned by a presidental candidate during a speech
wut

>trips
Truly you are blessèd

soon the frog meme will make sense as we advance to the next stage

Hillary

>reddit tier meme

r9k spun the school shooting narrative and then someone actually shot up a school and made pepe famous
Then the fight began for control and pepe gravitated to pol for the ultimate cleansing

>evil racist alt right frog
mfw

>fluent autist in a week
Yup, checkd

Pepe is the face of smugness.
Spurdo is the face of slack.
I like Spurdo better.

Congrats, well memed

Low tier b8
Here's your (You)

I miss the memes of yesteryear

>newfag

/r9k/ failed to take pepe back with poopoo peepee.

There was a second collaborative psyops after trump tweeted his pepe and we finally got normies to see him as uncool.

Thus marks the first time (I think) that Sup Forums has successfully reclaimed a meme after it went mainstream

Nobody cares about your shit reddit frog. He's "normie" now anyways so you virgins have nothing now.

>shitty frog
apologize now

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/28/greatest-peril-screening-reality-Sup Forums-pewdiepie-nothing-matters-fascism

unstoppable

> He's "normie" now anyways so you virgins have nothing now.

nice try shillblue

>wut

Hillary literally declared war on Pepe.

It was all over the news at the time.

screen caped

I've been patiently waiting for a resurgence of this meme. I thought Pepe and the Kekposting would do it, but it never did.

So it must not be that powerful.

gondola is the face of what it means to be human

but she never mentioned Pepe in a speech, she denounced the "alt right" and the Pepe announcement appeared only here hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Kek is his last name. coincidence? he is football coach of HNK Rijeka in Croatia