DACA recpient gets ICE'd after Rally

>On Wednesday morning, Daniela Vargas was speaking before a crowd of reporters in downtown Jackson, MS, where she talked about her life as an undocumented immigrant in the United States.

>By Wednesday afternoon, 22-year-old Vargas was in Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Agency custody—arrested by ICE agents who pulled her car over as she and a friend drove away from the Jackson press conference, the Associated Press reported.

archive.is/zjCPz

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't too clever are they?

I hate how arrogant they have been about ignoring our laws. Glad to see them starting to pay the price.

How can you let your DACA expire? As an illegal that is one of the greatest gifts imaginable and not renewing it months before it expires shows that you don't care to be here, you're not grateful to your hosts, the American people, and, worst of all, how entitled you feel to American taxpayers' gibs. Good riddance.

Its like they don't understand its ILLEGAL and think their 'feelings' should override that.

I've seen this type of thing happen in real life. At traffic court, they have cops waiting at the parking lot's exit.

Idiots get their license suspended in court and then...DRIVE THEIR CAR HOME. Busted immediately.

I'm surprised pol isn't talking about the gasps by Democrats when the president introduced VOICE, a program of support for victims of illegals.

Saw it on plebbit today. They of course claimed Hitler did the same thing as if that meant it was bad.

(OP) #
>I hate how arrogant they have been about ignoring our laws. Glad to see them starting to pay the price.
This, immigration law matters.

this makes me happy

KEK

Let's start doxing these retards when they put themselves out there and protest. A little tip to ICE can go a long way

>mfw ICE agents literally listening to her speech ready to arrest her afterwards

That's fucking epic if true.

>get handed a get out of deportation free card
>let it expire
>stand on a stage and brag about it

Holy fuck, no wonder the simple act of enforcing the law looks like fascist dictatorship to these people

why not arrest her as soon as they saw her?

Probably safety. Big mob of angry libtards, who knows what they would've done.

I mean, shit, we all saw what happened when they arrested that felony mom, mobs of retards surrounded their vehicles.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

When is our valedictorian qtπ's turn?

probably because people are frothing at the mouth calling the current administration all kinds of names and doing such a thing would be nothing but a fresh crate of ammo for the MSM

have some fucking tact, nigel

Awesome, she doesn't have to be an undocumented immigrant anymore. She can go be a full citizen in her native country.

I think I found a snitch under this rock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps it was more thumbing their noses at the establishment. Ironically if this had been undr Obama we wouldn't even know of Vargas. I'm sure if Clinton had won MSN/M wouldn't have made a story either.

You wouldn't snitch on an uppity illegal? After 8 years of Obama, these fuckers think they're untouchable.

I'd put my valedicktori in her tbqh

This is what we need to do, any time one of these people appears in a Democrat propaganda effort they should be prioritized for immediate arrest and deportation. I want the Mexicans to be too fucking terrified to bitch to CNN, I want them to turn down every offer to appear at a Democratic event out of self preservation.

RUN WETBACKS RUN!

undetected criminal more like it.

She is a dumb spic

Eww. She so ugly, she should be deported in the oven.

She is a ugly dumb spic,deport this ugly woman.

What happened to the good old days when illegal hid in the shadows and tried to be invisible?

Now you have illegals openly shouting their legal status and the expecting authorities to ignore it.

TRAIL OF BEANS NOW
TRAIL OF BEANS NO
TRAIL OF BEANS N
TRAIL OF BEANS
TRAIL OF BEAN
TRAIL OF BEA
TRAIL OF BE
TRAIL OF B
TRAIL OF
TRAIL O
TRAIL
TRAI
TRA
TR
T
TR
TRA
TRAI
TRAIL
TRAIL O
TRAIL OF
TRAIL OF B
TRAIL OF BE
TRAIL OF BEA
TRAIL OF BEAN
TRAIL OF BEANS
TRAIL OF BEANS N
TRAIL OF BEANS NO
TRAIL OF BEANS NOW

>Fusion article written by Rafi (((Schwartz)))
>Vargas’ family had originally immigrated to the U.S. from Argentina on a three-month visa
This slippery kike is so dishonest, she can't even admit that these people overstayed their visa and thus became illegal aliens. Words mean things, but no amount of twisting them can change the fact that they have got to go back.

This, they play the victim constantly while flaunting their illegal status. Gloves are off now mexcrement!

This af

>TRAIL OF BEANS
TRAIL OB BENIS