MOLYMEME ADMITS BEING A FUCKING KIKE

In case you wonder which side is (((shilling))), it's the inner circle kikes here on full damage control.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=sd5O7eAZBkU&t=7m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACE IT GOYS HE IS

>A
>FUCKING
>KIKE

>being this new
What's next?
You're going to tell me that he's a Canadian Jew.

>hold them to their own standards

Okay then stop listening to all right wing people who are Jewish and let the left win. Good work goys.

uhhh

he's an irish jew

Strictly talking about the (((Molyneux))) here, I don't give a fuck about other shekelcelebs, cuck

>Jew advocates economic policies that ensure that he gets to hoard his shekels unabated and take advantage of the dumb goyim

Yeah I wasn't sure until this thread but we're definitely getting raided. I don't even like Molymeme but I can't stand obvious shills pushing for their narrative. Protip: we've always known about stefan.

If you don't like him, move on and let the others who enjoy his content be.

It was known for years. He's still based. Fuck off, CTR.

We know this already. Its not like hes hiding it. He never names the jew because he is one...

His mother is a Jew. He doesn't have to admit anything. He's one if he likes it or not.

>a redpilled
>a kike
jump off a high cliff, my dude

hey its the estonian shill

is your shill brother from the uk going to join the thread too ?

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments

Tell me OP, what should i be enraged about?

Annoying paid shills tryna get sheckles. Remember to sage.

HEY IT'S THIS LEAF (((INNER CIRCLE))) SHILL

>your tone is very problematic. you should not say mean things because that's racist. you see those antifa who want to murder you and beat up republicans? you need to be more tolerant. don't say mean things. you're divisive and it's problematic cause we're inclusive people. we need more muslim immigrants and blacks murdering whites and you're kinda talking about it. it's problematic. change your tone.

i'm not gonna lie, former moly cult member here. this is fucking hilarious watching moly crash and burn.. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear arguments

>you guys hate jews right? guess what? he's a jew! his tone is problematic and he's a jew! go get him Sup Forums! BE GOOD GOYIM GODDAMN IT! LISTEN ME! I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND WE NEED WHITE GENOCIDE

INDEED

I'm pretty sure the strategy is that any perceived blood in the water for any '/ourguy/' pundit is highly pushed.

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF

Please stop shilling.

ARE YOU A KIKE?? WHY DEFEND A FUCKING JEW, HUH????

NO FUCKING WAY STOP THE PRESSES

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST REALIZED, TRUMP'S DAUGHTER IS JEWISH, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Well, bald is the historical jewish haircut. Too much gold radiation make their hair like that.

Huh

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments.

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN MIKE!!!!

MIKEE

wew lad

converting to jewism is different from being a blood jew, the blood jews all have a specific type of blood and they are a sort of unconcious hivemind working towards the same goal, which is basically all the shit you see thats wrong with the world today, cultural marxism etc

shilling is when you DEFEND A FUCKING KIKE

Part of cult indoctrination means his fans will fight tooth and nail to defend him. They see Molyneux as their "voice to the normies."

It's like people who wouldn't do their research on Trump, so instead they just started calling anyone that supported him KKK, nazi, etc etc. They don't care about the facts, they've been brainwashed and can't admit to themselves that they've been played.

Here's a medal for (((you)))

Kick any good headstones over recently?

I also heard he's Canadian.

You're trying way too hard, Shlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

youtube.com/watch?v=sd5O7eAZBkU&t=7m55s

Lmao shills are finaly catching up guys, I'm laughing to all thier memes... we have to step up our game if we want to win the meme war

>they are a sort of unconcious hivemind working towards the same goal
And somehow molymeme is also subverting us because he has a little bit of jew blood in him too.

BUMP

If there's an inner circle around Stefan, Rob Webb* is definitely near the center

*Rob phonetic disambiguation with Rod

Also Jean Krainik in there

Also that Rob "We BB" Webb who went on the spiel that one day about how his sons' nicknames were

bit-bit
bit-bot
baby-bit
bitty-baby, etc...

but then at then end of that spiel when he said, "And a certain someone has bestowed on him the Mal-core" I was like AWOOOO

>WTF I hate what he means by this now

the name mal-core

That's fine. Am I supposed to stop liking him because he has Jew blood?
This is what happens when you shills try to hatch a scheme, every time.
You base it all on your strawman version of us, and you fail because of it.
Even Hitler had Jews around him, and worked with them. He had a disdain for Zionist Jews, not all Jews. The same goes for the majority of us.
This is such an obvious coordinated attempt to silence all of your opposition, it's pathetic.
First Milo, then PJW, now Stefan.
You commies are really sickening. Your hatred of other people's freedom of speech will be what kills all your dumb leftist causes.

As one user in a different thread said. The strategy by these shills is to hijack /pol memes in an attempt to not get perceived as normies, so they come across as trustworthy, so their shlling efforts are more successful after every other attempt and strategy to shill here has utterly failed.

Don't forget to write in "sage" into the option field of these kinds of obvious shill threads.

but the goal of the Zionist Jews was to get the Jews out of Europe

Has no one noticed how "suddenly" both Milo AND Molyneaux have been the targets of shilling attacks?
Shareblue are as transparent as glass.