/SBG/ SHAREBLUE GENERAL: DAY OF THE ROPE EDITION

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

These generals are for identifying and building a database of Shareblue employees as well as identifying the locations of their offices and places of business. It is also for working to track the various globalist sponsors and groups affiliated with Shareblue for future reference and operations.

Pastebin of Shareblue employees (update/replace as needed):

pastebin.com/cyMTHt55

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oMcMM
archive.is/3L1z9
archive.is/0jZrV
archive.is/1xzLd
archive.is/bNhaI
archive.is/p2WKA
archive.is/TRF9V
archive.is/Ap6s
archive.is/u1oq0
archive.is/AyzAs
archive.is/0Gt22
archive.is/J4joC
archive.is/l4ni8
archive.is/lrvfb
youtube.com/watch?v=clZ5pdrc_X8
pastebin.com/cyMTHt55
youtube.com/watch?v=NClqPtQ0YpQ
technologyreview.com/s/603072/if-only-ai-could-save-us-from-ourselves/
archive.is/vNy8k
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-01/prominent-hedge-fund-trader-jumps-his-death-manhattan
archive.is/Xx2dG
thirdway.org/about/board/michael-edwards
archive.is/sZMhm
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/democrats-progressives-new-leaders-david-brock-third-way-214811
archive.is/AdYLH
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5wzr4t/latest_suicidal_banker_firm_linked_to_david_brock/
archive.is/23INE
money.cnn.com/2017/01/20/media/true-blue-media-david-sirota/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112294657/
unitethis.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/how-uniteblues-founder-attacks-critics-while-promoting-himself/
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1119429_gold-available-.html
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2252498_gold-available.html
archive.is/NNO6T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Nana
archive.is/2WEVg
clemcy07.en.hisupplier.com/about-us.html
archive.is/DjkvU
clemcy07.en.hisupplier.com/contact.html
archive.is/P7ZIA
archive.is/J5EMn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
books.google.com/books?id=6wBy0s7T_7gC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
thedccenter.org/groups.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Info on Shareblue's sponsors:

This is Globalist Ke Xiping who runs the Xiamen Hengxing Group Co., Ltd. (厦门恒兴集团有限公司)
archive.is/oMcMM

archive.is/3L1z9

He arranged the Chinese side of the deal, masking a multimillion dollar payment as a mining project which was immediately sold to PowerChina, a state run enterprise

The Australian middleman who was responsible for playing go between was Malcolm Raymond Scott James

archive.is/0jZrV

He sits on the board of Moko Social Media Holdings and is the executive at Tianshan Goldfields, which was the Australian shell company set up to facilitate the deal with China. James was uniquely placed to sell influence in Shareblue back when it was named Blue Nation Review.

archive.is/1xzLd

Moko still hold's a 20% stake in Shareblue

The Chinese aren't the only ones fucking you over though! Our old friends the Jews, the Arabs, the financiers in the City of London and even Mexico is pulling strings in Shareblue!

Peter Daou is the CEO of Shareblue's holding company. Look at all of his clients!

archive.is/bNhaI

Well well, did you know that PR Newswire and Bloomberg are both owned by a UBM plc in the City of London. Fair and unbiased, I'm sure.

archive.is/p2WKA

archive.is/TRF9V

He also works for OneVoice International, a part of the PeaceWorks Foundation. This is our new Open Society Foundation, they're just as bad and you'll find that Soros works with some of their supporters.

archive.is/Ap6s

archive.is/u1oq0

Here's a sample of who is involved:

Rockefellers, the UK Labor Party and that cunt Jeremy Corbyn, The Crown Family Philanthropies etc.

Crown Family doesn't even hide who they love to support archive.is/AyzAs

The PeaceWorks Foundation is run by Daniel Lubetzky, a Mexican Jew who loves to play up the Jew side and hide his Hispanic roots because he works with the Cartels to influence American politics. He founded KIND snacks and is a billionaire.

archive.is/0Gt22

Here he is helping expose Hezbollah's involvement in the drug trade in South America. So helpful to his Latino friends and also to his pals who don't like Iran!

archive.is/J4joC

PeaceWorks has offices in Tel Aviv, Ramallah, and London and they do business with Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians, Australians, Turks, Indonesians and Sri Lankans.

archive.is/l4ni8

archive.is/lrvfb

Lubetzky is working with China to push Shareblue because he thinks they can cause fractures such as Calexit which he will benefit from. But let's be honest, the Chinese will fuck him and all the Hispanics over and send them packing once they get their way.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=clZ5pdrc_X8

Bump, fuck David Brock and fuck shills

>david brock next to a rothschild in podesta's house

this is what we are up against and their house of cards will come crashing down

ARREST THEM NOW

Funny how she is now so eager to disavow Podesta and likely soon Brock.

The day of the rope approaches

Here's their Twatter handles. Try it!

pastebin.com/cyMTHt55

ah no but the real story is

> MUH RUSSIA

Daily reminder that the (((globalists))) are accusing Russia of what China is actually doing.

Chequed

>look at russia goys
>china is gonna replace you
>nothing you can do about it

youtube.com/watch?v=NClqPtQ0YpQ
bump to fuck with brock

Bump

Fuck you shills this shit isn't going anywhere

I can bump this all day fuckers

Bump

No one cares

Bumpity

I just refreshed the catalog and it went from 83 to 96 autofiltered threads. So something (probably this thread) is being slid right now.

ROPE
O
P
E

>Day of the rope
Soon

Bump for justice. Fuck shareblue CTR CREW faggots, get a real job

Here's the script. The shills seem incapable of deviating from it.

The harder we push them, the more likely they are to fuck up and make mistakes

When Shareblue sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing foreign money. They're bringing cheese pizza. They're rapists. None of them, I assume, are good people."

David Brock is so incompetent that I'm starting to wonder if he's our guy taking them down from the inside.

>in order to discredit the users as racist
Boy, that'll show them!

The whole page is hilarious. They know nothing about us.

They really aren't sending their best.

Fuck Brock.

>backtrace the Sup Forums usernames

It's amazing that they know so little about a website they spend so much time fucking with

Why hasn't Trump started building the wall yet?

Why do we still have obamacare?

Why isn't Trump gonna send the illegal aliens back?

Shit guys, they found out about me

Look at this low energy bullshit anons. Half they time they aren't even sending real people in. It's called Jigsaw and it can even solve the captcha on its own now. Reddit implemented it a while back

technologyreview.com/s/603072/if-only-ai-could-save-us-from-ourselves/
>archive.is/vNy8k

kek

Because everyone who understands us inevitably joins us, because they gazed into the Abyss to long. An Abyss where the social conditioning and the mask of modern humanity comes off. This community appeals to something primal that has been lost in the modern world. This is why all efforts against us have failed. Meme magic been with us since the very beginning.

They can't possibly be this stupid

chequed, kek has chosen this place as the last bastion of freedom and humanity

It'll all get done, you fucking faggot, but come on, nobody thought it'd all be taken care of in just 3 months in office, for fuck's sake!

These are the people we are dealing with. They are walking vegetables with peanut sized frontal lobes.

Bump for DOR

You know I always pictured the faggots that work for these cunts as the nameless unimportant henchmen of Austin Powers movies. They literally do nothing of value and its entertaining watching them be dealt with.

What do you know anons? A banker affiliated with David Brock has suicided himself

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-01/prominent-hedge-fund-trader-jumps-his-death-manhattan

archive.is/Xx2dG

thirdway.org/about/board/michael-edwards

archive.is/sZMhm

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/democrats-progressives-new-leaders-david-brock-third-way-214811

archive.is/AdYLH

Someone posting about it on plebbit

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5wzr4t/latest_suicidal_banker_firm_linked_to_david_brock/

archive.is/23INE

A bump before bedtime

Ooooooh boy

Let's look into him I wonder what finances he managed. I bet you anything he really liked pizza

One thing I can tell you, it's very silly to me that an investment broker would kill himself when the markets had this many days of highs in a row.

Either he had placed massive shorts against the dollar and realized he was going to lose all his money or he had too much to say

Really makes no sense for a suicide to happen at this time. Anons should look up who he was connected to and why he might have been killed.

We've really opened up the floodgates into Shareblue's corruption

Awoo!

Thanks for pointing this out. Very interesting that he is connected to Brock. To be fair, the market was really hard to trade last week, could be a legitimate fuckup. Low volume and fake-out city.
Hedge Fund Managers don't "buy and hold", so the fact that the S&P hit a new record doesn't really mean that Wall st. had an easy week.

Why do people believe this image is real? There would be no reason to include "pro Hillary memes" in the list of possible attack vectors if it doesn't work.

Because they are very dumb people that think they are smarter than they really are.
It is entirely believable seeing how incompetent these people have been.

Jury is still out on what actually caused it, perhaps anons can figure that out.

lol

bump

Bump. We know they have bots working, and also shills. I wonder how it feels to work for a pedophile? Or someone who tried this before and failed miserably? They keep sending shills in. I also wonder how many make it out? How can they spent so much time here but have no idea about us? And finally, these are traitors we are dealing with. And last time I knew they penalty for treason was hanging. Day of the rope soon, pedoshills.

Many of them are pedophiles themselves. Much easier and cheaper to pay someone in CP and know you have blackmail on them for the future. Justice is coming

How many fucking shadowy organizations are there? Seriously, its like every week we find another secretive obviously evil cabal aligned with every other major player.

How does anyone keep up with all of this? The super powerful oligarchs at the top must have a full time staff dedicated to keeping tack of their seemingly endless auxiliary groups and their apparently infinite resources.

It makes sense that they would try it in the first place, but it does not make sense to include it with a list of things that they supposedly tested.

It's all smoke, mirrors, and shell corporations.
I'm pretty sure the people at top don't even want their minions like Brock to know who they really are.

The people working for them are truly retarded, everything must be spelled out clearly.

Globalism runs on ignorance. Many of the people working within these very organizations probably have no idea about what is going on and think they are making a difference. They fail when we educate the public about what is really happening.

It would make sense as to why they are taking their time gather evidence. And you are right, desu. Much easier to pay in CP. Didn't think about it. Also might look in this guy, David Sorita.
money.cnn.com/2017/01/20/media/true-blue-media-david-sirota/
According to this, he is working with Brock to expand their "media" company, ShareBlue. He has powerful connections on the left.

Sounds like a lobbyist or middleman who will lead us to other big players. Would be a good idea to follow that lead user.

Anons need to be shown that it's finally happening though and not just some abstract idea anymore. The Color Revolution is upon us.

Could be any number of them, the more that is exposed, the more pop up. We just have to keep digging. And document all we can. This can't be all some big coincidence.

It seems like a good lead. Another user a while back mentioned him.

Kek, Sanders is perpetually surrounded by numales

its a memo, they hired (retarded) people for shitposting
pro hillary meme were attempted
see this thread for instance
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112294657/

Might have found another mining racket, an user was looking at the old blog of some ex-Uniteblue member here:

unitethis.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/how-uniteblues-founder-attacks-critics-while-promoting-himself/

And the author mentions an organization called "Actblue" at the bottom. So he looked up Actblue and see that it's another fundraising type of organization:

"ActBlue is a United States political action committee established in June 2004 that enables anyone to raise money on the Internet for the Democratic Party candidates of their choice."
So what the heck, I type it in on Wikileaks and find that Podesta was donating to it. Ok, so what? Well, the term "Actblue" also comes up in the "Syria Files". Interestingly enough, there's only 2 times where it shows up in the "Syria Files" and it's in an email with the subject "Gold Available" from someone named "Prince Nana Enim" talking about "22 karat GOLD DUST/ALLUVIAL, (AU METAL) and DIAMOND for sale":

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1119429_gold-available-.html

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/2252498_gold-available.html

The text of the email says at the top:

"Prince Nana Enim, contacting you on behalf of my community (Takwadum community of Accra - Ghana , West African Region). The Takwadum community is a MINING COMMUNITY, that are entitled to MINING LOCALLY, the mineral resources in our land as permitted by law."
(Capslock mine)

So if Actblue is meant for "raising money on the Internet for the Democratic Party candidates of their choice" then what in the world does that have to do with buying/selling Gold Dust and Diamond in WEST AFRICA?

Could be worth looking into

Archive of the blog post here

archive.is/NNO6T

Bump

I'm not doubting it was attempted, but the memo has all the signs of being fake. Specifically mentioning how bad pro Hillary memes work. Plus the memo is written using a default template in Microsoft Word, it even still has the same number of rows as the example table

Holy shit, can someone find the links to the articles in that infograph and archive them?

This seems more likely to be a scammer abusing an actblue email. Who the fuck buys gold dust from an African King through email

Just... Why? Whats their end game?

I know they want power and control, but why? For its own sake?

It really makes me wonder if these people are just satanic. Just mindlessly evil. They crave suffering and power for no reason. Whats the point of destroying everything like this? Im an atheist but it really makes you think.

You guys need to look into Josh Nerpel more.

I am in a position that prevents me from divulging anymore information.

I did find a few results when searching for this supposed prince and it sounds like there is actually someone by this name. Perhaps good to just keep on record for the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Nana

archive.is/2WEVg

clemcy07.en.hisupplier.com/about-us.html

archive.is/DjkvU

clemcy07.en.hisupplier.com/contact.html

archive.is/P7ZIA

What makes you say that user?

We need to look at everyone involved in any government agency.

Im convinced that any Gman is a child raping satanist that drinks goyim blood to stay young.

Checked, and it's hard to say what the endgame is outside of control because each group likely has their own private objectives

Run along and report back to your masters. Tell them you've been found out. Then promptly Kill yourself.

He has connections to peaceworks (think KIND snacks), Shareblue, and was a Joe Biden staffer.

That's a shit OP image. Have an older, better oene.

archive.is/J5EMn

Here's a record of him marrying a woman called Diana Fassbender. Cute, both looking pretty chubby though

your hate of shareblue is admirable.

many traitors have tried to kill this Republic and its Bill of Rights.

if more countries embrace it, then their collusion dies

this is all tied to pedarasty or what some call pizzagate

the sliding that happens is to make that conspiracy outrageous

it in fact goes far back and continues on

here you go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

In England, public boarding schools, with their homosocial environment, often encouraged an homoerotic atmosphere, due to the emphasis on the Classics, and homosexual relations were formed and quietly accepted, both between older and younger boys and even between teachers and pupils; however, some scandals arose around such relationships. In the mid-19th century, William Johnson Cory, a renowned master at Eton from 1845 until his forced resignation in 1872, evolved a style of pedagogic pederasty which influenced a number of his pupils. His Ionica, a work of poetry reflecting his pederastic sensibilities, was read in intellectual circles and "made a stir" at Oxford in 1859.[75] Oscar Browning, another Eton master and former student of Cory, followed in his tutor's footsteps, only to be likewise dismissed in 1875. Both are thought to have influenced Oxford don Walter Pater, whose aesthetics promoted pederasty as the truest expression of classical culture.[76]

Pederasty also was a theme in the work of several nineteenth-century English writers known as the "Uranian poets". Most now are considered no more than minor literary figures, but the most prominent Uranian representatives – Walter Pater, Gerard Manley Hopkins, and Oscar Wilde – are renowned worldwide. Both Wilde and Hopkins were deeply influenced by Pater's work. Wilde wrote of pederastic and homoerotic culture – though not in the "elevated" pederastic sense that it held for Pater and Hopkins[77] – in a number of works.[78] And though "Hopkins often was, it must be admitted, strikingly Ruskinian in his love of Aristotelian particulars and their arrangements . . . , it was at the foot of Pater – the foremost Victorian unifier of 'eros, pedagogy, and aesthetics' – that Hopkins would ever remain."[79] Another notable late-nineteenth-century writer on pederasty was John Addington Symonds, whose essays, "A Problem in Greek Ethics" and "A Problem in Modern Ethics", were amongst the first defenses of homosexuality made in the English language.[80]

this is a book that provides more context

books.google.com/books?id=6wBy0s7T_7gC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

here are organizations in dc

thedccenter.org/groups.php

Nice get. Praise Kek. I have a theory. Just because we are a "civilized" society doesn't mean human sacrifice doesn't exist. I think they pray to dark powers and need the blood of innocent to make pacts. So children are corrupted and used because they have neutral energy, neither good or bad, and a lot of it. They use CP as black mail and then eventually bring people into their fold. It's been happening for thousands of years and this is just happening like this in our times. These people can be seen as true evil. And since there has been no consequences, they keep doing it. How can there be backlash when the people who are suppose to be leading us are involved? It's just modern day slavery and human sacrifice. Their end game is, I think, to keep the masses complacent while they move into positions of complete control.

We know this, what other info is so significant that it merits a deeper look?

Hello sourceanon, are all the groups on this DC list supporting pedophilia?

where the germans came in and why the nazis were born. also the hate of the english

Reaction and retrenchment

The end of the 19th century saw increasing conflict over the issue of social acceptance of pederasty. A number of other pederastic scandals erupted around this time, such as the one involving the German industrialist Friedrich Alfred Krupp, which drove him to suicide. In the same vein, in a work that was to influence the evolution of communism's attitude towards same-sex love, the German political philosopher Friedrich Engels, Karl Marx's collaborator, denounced the ancient Greeks for "the abominable practice of sodomy" and for degrading "their gods and themselves with the myth of Ganymede".[81]

This strife also involved the Wandervogel movement, a youth organization emphasizing a romantic view of nature. Wandervogel took flight in 1896, the same year that the journal Der Eigene went to press. It was published by a twenty-two-year-old German, Adolf Brand, and it advocated classical pederasty as a cure for the moral flabbiness of German youth. Influenced by the ideas of Gustav Wyneken, the Wandervogel movement was quite open about its homoerotic tendencies, although this kind of affection was supposed to be expressed in a nonsexual way. The founding of Young Wandervogel happened largely as a reaction to the public scandal about these erotic tendencies, which were said to alienate young men from women.

Until the 1970s, English "public schools" were walled boarding schools, educating adolescent boys only, with a strong concentration on Greek and Latin classics. They continued to be "hotbeds of pederasty" into the 20th century.[82] C. S. Lewis when talking about his life at Malvern College, an English public school, acknowledged that pederasty "was the only counterpoise to the social struggle; the one oasis (though green only with weeds and moist only with foetid water) in the burning desert of competitive ambition."[83]

How about you go fucking open up the latest Microsoft word and check for yourself? I am not asking you to believe me