Why is Finland superior to Russia?

Why is Finland superior to Russia?

No muslims, shitskins. No times of communist occupation. Generally they are not very far from us genetically.

But fuck you if you want to divide and conquer. Till fins are not the member of (((NATO))) they are perfectly safe.

im superior to u too m8

>slavs
>white
that's why.

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments

Because almost everything is superior to Russia.

100% glorious Mongol seed vs us dirty Mongol half-breeds.

you know your map is shit when bosnians are smarter than us, bosnians are famous for being full on retarded, just like croatians are gay, montenegrians are lazy and serbs are angry.

They're the stupid ones out of the bunch so there's no way that map is true.

This.

Is that why you gave Russia the most profitable parts of your county after WW2? I thought you guys won that war?

Yet you'll still use it to prove how stupid you think Albanians are.

this map is true, but just false represented, people in other countries prepare for this pisa testing whole year, we do not take it seriously, so it is just a matter of who did more preparation tests, Scandinavians did like 100 of those tests, while Slavs did none or one at most, that's why scores are bad

serbia strong

has Sup Forums defooed Stef?

No way we are on par with western europe, half of population here is borderline-retarded

for the population at the time and rather quick mobility its a win for the finnish people you worthless piece of shit.

HAHA sure mate we practise IQ test up here that's why our scores are so high

not exactly stupid, just rock stubborn

This shitty map is fake news

>Albanians
>Dumbest

True.

These maps are always different. A lot of them put Italy as number 1 in Europe

>Ulle
Go gobble up some muzzie cum while you still cry about the russkies cucking you centuries ago, let the Men handle the talking.

So is in Krautland, have you seen what they're doing to their own people?

>no turkish blood in balkan

Neither I nor anyone i know has taken this test. Wtf is this shit, and why has the test i never took determined my iq to be 90?

They basically are Siberians.

High Asian IQ

>they are perfectly safe.

But are you?

t.suur-suomi