Are you planning on having white kids?

The white birth rate is low, However since Trump has been making changes. It's been more possible for us to spread the word about this. The white conservative birth rate is above replacement level. While blacks have a low birth rate as well. There's a chance we can outbreed those guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2015/12/among-whites-conservative-liberal.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not white

Can't outbreed middle easters, they know this game already.

But frankly I don't give two shits since the only way I would agree on having kids is if I got sole custody cause you can't trust bitches

the country needs to segregate. It's true Mexicans, Blacks, they all don't have a high birthrate IN AMERICA. At the same time there's immigration all the time and already a high stock of them, so saving the whole country wont be possible.

The immigration problem has been sloved thankfully but I'm afraid it's too late for states like California or the South. Maybe the Northeast and Midwest and some of the West coast can be saved.

Surrogates exist, Women are a pain.

I planning to look after the white woman first

So surrogacy then ?

My friend is doing the same thing donor egg and surrogate cost something like 40000 USD.
still cheaper than a wife.

I thought women could "regret" their decision and fight for custody of the child and then you end up without wife, kid and have to pay childcare

it's not about "out-breeding" anyone. It's about maintaining identity.

The resources will run out and we will be able to outsmart, out-compete and adapt quicker than the rest of the races.

what the fuck is so hard to see, these times of gluttony will end.

THE FUTURE IS OURS

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

a wife could actually take care of you if she wasn't shit. now let the triggering commence

>We will see Africa and China have the biggest famine in history
>Whites will have the biggest baby boom ever

feels good man

we only have to shield off the race mixing for a little longer.

I'm pic related.
If I have babies with a girl who looks, and acts white, but has a Mexican grandfather (I've met him, he's one of them white Mexicans), is that baby still white? She has brown eyes.

Btw doesn't matter what you say she'll be the mother of my children.

You mean like a shit eating German women ?

Yes Australia and UK had that issue, but Easter European countries dont have that, the donor egg could be obtained anonymously. my friend's donor is from Estonia.

white spaniards are white

>he hasn't heard of the one drop rule
Even if you marry an Aryan goddess, your baby's gonna be nothing but a fucking nigger.

>Germany and India argue about poop
heh heh

Probably not seeing as how I'm a boring single guy

thank you, someone else sees the obvious outcome.
important to always keep in mind, there have never been this many whites alive in history. We've learned from mistakes in the past (brother wars, empathy for others)

Have babies with japs and juice. We needs them extra IQ points

>whiteys will become the new WE

>white conservative birth rate is above replacement level
source
?

you know Germany and India could help each other

We have a street shitting problem and Germany has shit eating problem together we can help each other.

If I can find someone who wants to have kids with me, yeah.

The last time a man did that, The outcome was his son converting to Judaism and wanting Europe to become a Eurasian-Negro Paradise owned by Jews.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2015/12/among-whites-conservative-liberal.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/

Conservatives have always had a high birth rate.

Just use surrogacy, But only get them from Eastern or Central Europe.

Someone hook me up with a woman then.. Ladies?

>RM
it's extremely rare, mostly among very low genetic stock and their offspring will be outcasts from both parents races. that's how nature deals with traitors, the offspring can't hide the traitor genes.
the only problem is with divide and conquer of our peoples amongst miniscule differences (Swedes vs Norwegian etc) that's what we have to fight hardest. (I'm European born)

>one drop rule

Nigger.

I can't, I fell for the race mixing meme already.

I heard polish women are nice and faithful, any Sup Forumsacks who could share some light on this?

it's 1% rule

All the women I've been able to attract in recent memory are black. White girls show no interest in me, (not that any I've met lately were anywhere close to wife material.) Black girls just seem to get massive lady boners for me, and desu, I'm starting to really like it.

I would definitely prefer to have pure white a e s t h e t i c Roman children, but I feel a responsibility to continue my family line, regardless of race. I'll mix if I have to.

Fuck. You know it legitimately sucks that we can't have colonists made up of non whites invade and settle fertile lands of our (non white) enemies

The ones with white mothers will be white

you probably wouldn't have to if you put more effort. Just something to consider.

>tfw you made only 2 white kids
>tfw the World Trade center towers being bombed was the only reason you ran out to get a vasectomy at age 23

good, enjoy living in the country of your non white mate. That's the fate of all traitors

Then get your fucking NEET ass off this board and go reproduce.

nah im asian

My gf is already pregnant

Great, keep em coming.

No, I plan on having Finnish kids.

Thank you for remaining faithful to our people.
2 white kids is absolutely wonderful and you should be proud. Love and Respect your wife who gave you those 2 blessings. I wish you and your family success and health. you're part of a bigger family :)

kek

Hello homogenous

Good job, don't stop at 2, have an odd number.

Nope, I'm not white.

>White Mexicans
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pick just one...

I'm one generation away from having offspring that will look mostly white. I plan on having 8 minimum.

>gf
you need to marry her before she gives birth. Give her the respect and commitment she's giving you by carrying *your child to full term and birth

I'm an anti-natalist so no.

My biggest issue is the black girls I meet act more white than the white girls I meet these days. The black girls are intelligent, fit, and conservative; and the white girls are obese, tattooed, stuck-up idiots, who are divorced and or have kids already.

I feel like I am witnessing first hand the destruction of the white race.

>Conservative
>94% of them voted for Hillary

Lucky for me I have a pregnancy and big Tits milk fetish so I'm gonna have my wife pregnant as much as she can take I'm expecting anywhere around 10 kids or more

Mexicans and Blacks have a similar birth rate to whites in the US.
Europe with all their Muslims is way more fucked than most people realize.

>white girls are obese, tattooed, stuck-up idiots, who are divorced and or have kids already.

lol you only seem to have contact with the bottom of the barrel

GOT ONE ON THE WAY OP

you can't avoid the responsibility of nature, she'll make you pay a heavy price.

Mate, Swedes aren't even human. Don't compare them to fellow Norwegians.

if you're even contemplating the ultimate betrayal, I'm glad this is what awaits you

Gonorrhea

In 2014, 55.4% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2014 was 405.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was similar for black men (10.6 times) and black women (10.7 times).

Chlamydia

In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000, a 6.2% decrease from the 2010 rate of 1,167.5 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 women, respectively). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

Syphilis

During 2010–2014, the rate of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis among blacks increased 7.8% (from 17.8 to 119.2 cases per 100,000 population). In 2014, 38.1% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks.

The overall 2014 rate for blacks was 5.4 times the rate for whites, while the 2013 rate was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2014, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 9.2 times the rate among white women.

In 2014, the rate of congenital syphilis was 38.2 cases per 100,000 live births among blacks. Race/ethnicity for cases of congenital syphilis is based on the mother’s race/ethnicity. This rate was 10.3 times the rate among whites (3.7 cases per 100,000 live births).

There is so much cognitive dissonance in black America, it is unreal. If Trump can manage to break the conditioning, he can get them voting Republican for the next 100 years.

This might be my problem right now. I work a warehouse job, putting my way through school. The black girls I meet are just better than the white girls because of my low economic class.

Europeans have a history of revolution and problem fixing. we're all going to be fine

my 4 kids are mixed race.

but i am sure we will have more.

congratulations user, love and respect the woman who made it possible. Sending your family blessings, happiness and health.

Thanks, man. We're 40 and 37 now, too late and too expensive to reverse...just waiting on white grandkids now.

Do you live in some drug infested rural area? I met loads of qt white girls when I was in Connecticut

omfg, that's what I'm talking about! Stop this shit immediately, the past is written, you have but 2 choices, lift your brothers up or fall beside them at the hands of your real enemies. I'm European born and I accept and love all ethnic Europeans and their descendants.

My Fiance wants three, and wants to adopt a fourth.

I have student loan debt, so, no kids for me.

I live in Houston, TX, and I work in a warehouse next to the airport. So I guess so.

Temporary situation though, I'm close to getting a CPA. Hopefully that will improve my prospects.

have 2 blue eyed boys

Hopefully it will be fixed soon enough, I understand you having to deal with it.

make sure to never stop reaffirming your love for your wife for the future she's given you. It might not mean much but I respect you and your wife's contribution to our society immensely.

>affording more than 4 kids in britain
keep on dreaming

He's using British tax payer money.

2 girls already

i'm stuck at work while my oldest is sick and vomiting and it kills me i can't be there for her

there is nothing harder than being the provider for a family you love, spending the majority of your day away from them dealing with idiots

i need to find a way to work from home

congratulations to your entire family
treat your wife with loving appreciation because boys are harder to raise than girls. much protection and health over your family

Of course. My white GF wants to be a mom and have at least 3. She's 21 and I'm 28 so we've got plenty of time to enjoy the childfree life before her biological clock kicks in and wants to have 'em.

Currently seeing a Latina girl

>Nice ass
>Big boobs
>Own a house
>Stable job
>Has aspirations
>Not an immigrant
>Isn't a slut
>Hot as fuck

Nah, I'll pass on those slutty white girls who think they're hot shit when they're actually just bitches and all of them want that black cock now anyway.. Fuck em'

Oh yeah

>26 years old

LOL. Good luck gents, but I know some of you are ugly as fuck so you might as well kill yourself already..

Alright, asking anybody on this board if they're having kids is pointless, because very few people on this board actually know how to even talk to a female, let alone convince a girl to have multiple white children.

You will get all kinds of excuses, as you can plainly see.

But the fact is very few people on this board will have children.

I PERSONALLY will be having multiple white children, but most autistic pseudo-adults on here, nope.

I'll send some positive energy your family's way.
on a side note , as difficult as it my
must be, try not to let your work/financial situation become a focus in your home life. things will improve because you have a loving family.

Good for you user, As for the autists. They're mostly MGTOWs who can't get out of their basements. They're considered a joke on this board. Prime example is the threads they make for (You)s

lmao
you two belong together, lame af

Travel around the state and catch yourself a good one. Houston is trash and as Texans we know that.

>tfw 23 white and also own a house with qt non slut latina gf

I'm just telling the truth.

You would think a bunch of "redpilled'' ethnonationalists would all agree that since the white birth rate is so low, the only way we can compete in the modern era is to employ having as many white children as possible. But just look at how many people have already opted out of having children already. Look at the excuses. You assholes really like to rail against Arabs and Africans but they're literally inheriting the world YOUR ancestors created. They're beating us. If this is somehow the best the white race has to offer now, then we they do deserve to inherit the world.

There needs to be a very large natalist movement within the alt-right the European right-wing at large, because that's ultimately what works. Not walls. Not Trump. Not economic reforms. Just breed. That's how Africans took their lands from Europeans. That's how Turks reclaimed their nation from a secular future. This is what works.

Fucking this

We need to actually redpill people about this, MGTOW is only stopping us rather than saving us.

I will selectively breed my offspring for intelligence and health with specially selected sperm from someone I admire.

So while I will have 'white' children. The aim is to create children that are smart, healthy and talented.

">"Go to India and get a surrogate

">"Buy beautiful white women eggs

">"Have your own child, fuck gold digging whores

I have 3 blue eye'd kids. Boys have blond hair and the girl has auburn hair. All with the same woman, and we are still married. I was 23 when the first was born, and 28 when the last was born. Feels good man. Feels real good.

>white
once you're a race traitor, you're no longer "white"
best of luck with that latina though

And as I had already stated, I have a girlfriend who has told me she would love to have more than 4 children. I want to have more than 4 children. THAT, is what it takes. THAT is what keeps a race alive, and if the white race is alive, there is ALWAYS hope for the future, and the well being of the planet. Because if you let the others win, all the animals, the environment, the culture, the wealth, the comfort, and everything else will be doomed.

you have no idea how bad latinas age
im speaking from experience

Yes

Hispanics are the problem though, need to get them out of the country, and get more European immigrants as soon as possible. If we encouraged children through tax breaks I'd have a lot more.

>alt right
>those reddit spaces
But seriously we've had threads with anons admitting they're parents before. With white children and a lot of them per family sometimes. You would think it wasn't true, but that's because the vocal betas and /r9k/ influence.

Haha it's like completely opposite of asians. At least asian chicks get 45-50 good years. Latinos have 25 before it all goes to hell.

30 if they're lucky.
these dudes have no idea what they're getting into.
they're hysterical and they're crazy.

god bless those guys, they honestly have no idea.

It's just awful seeing it. It really infuriates me. Seeing actual white nationalists cower down from having children because they're too scared to talk to a girl. This is a big problem.

I guess we misunderstood each other, I thought you were the mgtow types or the rm type
I agree with what you posted
(my earlier post as proof)
sorry for the misunderstanding