WHITE HOUSE GETTING READY FOR MILITARY ACTION AGAINST NORTH KOREA

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=BX-8TBKv5lg
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hasn't started building the wall yet
Even though he said he would

>hasn't repealed Obamacare
Even though he said he would

>his Muslim ban was a completed failure
What a surprise

Drumpf is a failure only rural and suburban retards could love. If you really think rumpfs drumpft ass will do shit to North Korea you are dumb as fuck

Seoul would be wiped out in 10 minutes if this happens. It's just posturing.

Please wipe out Commiefornia

youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo

He still beat hillary when everyone said he wouldn't.

Pretty sure we can take down their kingdom with 1 drone and a single navy boat

No Chang, you fell for the communist meme shilling.

why and for what

And... as an American I should care about collateral why?

What about China?

It'd be bad but counterbattery fire would have wrecked the north's artillery inside 30 minutes.

We can't let Kim Jong Un have the nuclear codes

>Trump makes a deal with Best Korea to Nuke our west coast in return he will save kim jung and his family before he nukes best korea.

because of KPOP

put some more effort at least

This. Of course wed blow the fuck out of north korea, but they dont matter. China and Russia want them as a buffer state.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Isn't Russia already moving in to attack best korea?

finally North korea can nuke south korea

He can't do many of these things without Congress and Congress is fucking useless. Also it was never a Muslim ban and you can't fault him for not trying he pretty much EO'd his campaign promises and dared anyone to stop him. The courts got the ban for now, and Congress needs to get its ass moving before they all get primaried next year

fuck it, let's nuke the entire peninsula just to be sure

Starvraft birthplace

this desu

>north korea launches a missile at south korea
>Its engine fails and lands on a sparsely inhabited area of forest

something something nuclear codes

>tfw we attack Best Korea while still protecting Worst Korea
I hate this shit.

KPOP is trash.

>WSJ

its fucking nothing

The northern cities of SK are the only cities NK would be able to strike and I say this only because they've been plotting that shit for ages now. Sure they'll have their spies burn shit in Seoul but that's all they'll get to do before U.S. and coalition forces push into NK. Don't forget Chinese Army leader mouths water over the opportunity to seize the coal in the hills of North Korea by joining in on the U.S.' side.

just like your opinion, tripnigger

>WSJ
source: their ass

>muh election results xD
You know that's only the first part, right? After you win you're actually supposed to run the country

>try to invoke war against iran because of your jew buddies
>some internet frog posters dont like that and because MSM is dead, they kinda shit on you if you bully iran and it matters
>cant shit on israel as they want to because jews are still powerful
>"well nobody likes north korea, surely, I can bully them and wont get annoyed by dumb internet people on muh twitter or jews who are losing their power but still have a lot of it"

LOL

No it wouldnt, the are that the norks would need to move their artillery to in order to hit Seul is pretty small. The whole thing can be preemtively hit with Sk and US artillery to destroy everything in there. Its also fairly mountainous and the nork roads are shit so they wouldnt need to hit everyting, just the roads constantly to deny them access to the area.

Press F to pay respects to DPRK

F

And he is. Quite successfully I might add. I've never seen the DOW this high before.

This. If Trump is leading America towards disaster, why is the stock market fucking BOOMING?

>WSJ

No Kpop is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX-8TBKv5lg

The koreans just entered the girl band/boy band age.

Its like the spice girls/NSYNC of korea

6DD chess

drumpf wants to be the world's greatest dictator. he's getting rid of his competition.

North Korea produces a lot of stone monuments don't they?

I just hope it keeps up until my semester is over. If the market is still good I might finally start investing.

I'll believe it when I see it.

How are we going to win against Best Korea when we couldn't even beat rice farmers with slingshots in the 70s?

>seoul gets atomized in fifteen minutes

kys

Tripnigs are trash, and you know it too '''codefag'''

more like

>itching to make war because its really neat
>the usual targets are off limits now that there is somewhat of a power divide between the white supremacists and the jews

If we actually did more to remove the power base of the jews he would get a bigger opening to bully the kikes tho.

thats south korea dumb ass

Right you are sir.

>implying this would be a bad thing
Worst Korea is literally run my cultists. 'merica should just do a bunch of posturing and then pull out right before shit hits the fan. Kek wills it.

In case you haven't noticed, the current President (and his constituents) are actually in favor of "bombing the shit" out of our enemies, which is what we avoided doing in Vietnam.

He's saying BK would nuke SK

Alright I'll bite, what the fuck does rural areas have to do with plum fuck anything, why has this been the new narrative in the last 24 hours?

baiting for (You)s I see here

>being this retarded and geopolitically ignorant

we should've nuked them decades ago tbqh

We wouldn't even have needed to if we nuked Russia in the late 40s and China in the 50s.

Has to be shilling. Can't still be underestimating the man. If you think the US military isn't ready to shit all over and end Pyongyang in a single evening you're retarded.

>attacking best korea
Wtf Drumpf?

>He still beat hillary when everyone said he wouldn't.

Only poor people voted for trump.
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

> The less-than-500 counties that Hillary Clinton carried nationwide encompassed a massive 64 percent of America’s economic activity as measured by total output in 2015. By contrast, the more-than-2,600 counties that Donald Trump won generated just 36 percent of the country’s output—just a little more than one-third of the nation’s economic activity.

Rural and suburban retards basically.

RIP america.

Codefag dindu nuffin wrong

Living in the city does not mean you get to pick the president.

Remember CTR basics:
>not gonna lie
>sweetie

>breaking news: white house doing what it does everyday

Lads who's ready for Korean War part 2. I call first pick on the survivors of Kim's all female guard.

Isnt that you, yourself making accusations on someone based on where they live and their income. Gee you guys sure aren't getting it are you?

This sounds like a '''fish out the leakers''' type of leak.

You cucks do understand no one can invade NK right? They might fail at making nuclear weapons fly, but these fucks will employ nuclear landmines to counter any invasion force. They don't care.

fake news

Dems can't even convince the retarded neanderthals anymore? SAD!

Lol you are retarded. We could send simultaneous airstrikes 5x over to wipe out every single piece of their military hardware in 5 minutes. It is not a big country.

Hur hur stupid trump fags. Fuckin rural area townees. Get rich like us and vote the Hillsmeister

>rural and suburban retards

I've seen those same words used in a dozen posts since yesterday, you're horrible at shilling

>$0.29 has been deposited to your PayPal account

This. Utter garbage.

Fuck, just imagine the amazing possibilities with Trump is command.

>A week from now, 7am tweet from POTUS: As I write this, we're beginning our attack against North Korea. Those Norks won't know what hit them!
>US catches DPRK completely flat-footed due to the element of surprise, all because Trump is a competent strategist.
>Trump live-tweets the invasion for the next 48 hours, culminating in tactical nuclear strikes against subterranean bunkers.
>We're gonna Make Korea Great Again!

>Dems can't even convince the retarded neanderthals anymore? SAD!

tfw too intelligent to win

>He can't do many of these things without Congress and Congress is fucking useless.

Don't worry trump supports, you'll soon know how obama felt about Gitmo

Reminder: We will not hear about how the U.S. is going to strike anywhere, we're going to hear about how the U.S. attacked swiftly and with the wrath of an angry god. Trump has stated many times that he will not telegraph his punches and give his adversaries time to prepare.

Honestly we cannot let NK continue, they are a clear and present danger to world security and peace.

>considering military action

but military action is already being taken for years now, be precise.

Now we know what Trump got from China in exchange for recognizing the one China policy.

>Trump is going to unify Korea

intradesting

potato a war like this would result in millions dead on both sides of north and south, who wants to clean that shit up? not china.

It's fake news

1 post by this id.

Actually China would love to clean that up. It would allow them to effectively colonize the South in the process.

WSJ lost all credibility. Especially after that half assed hit piece on that youtube guy, which they ignored all the rules of journalism and decency.

Having 900 military bases requires some cooperation from all the states involved. You start stomping around getting allies fucked and everyone will want you to get the fuck out

This is a 4D chess move against China.

Gives my dingle a tingle fampai

Those gooks won't know what him them

Coz although it wasnt Mann's best it still had some pretty kino moments.

Serious question:
What if the globalists are allowing America's stock market to boom so we would be lulled into a false sense of economic security before they drop an economic nuke bigger than 1929?

Are you retarded? Why would we move against china without russia on our side

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

Day of Potato-Leaf Genocide when?