DRUMPF IS STARTING WW3

>B-BUT HILLARY WILL DESTROY THE WORLD

FUCK DRUMPF!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/837092740542365696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't trolling officially against the rules? And this dude has been trolling for more than a year.

>tfw Korean War part 2
LET'S GO BOYS

At worst China will release an unhappy press statement if we nuke NK

>source is WSJ

and what is WSJ source?

bump

we never ended the war we just have an armistice

>Wall street journal

>considering is now doing

Your cheap mind tricks don't work on me.

sources and experts say most likely

As someone from a country that would probably get dragged into any major conflict the US got into I can say that I would 100% rather die for Trump killing some gommies than Hillary and the Arabians interests.

>WSJ

I'd rather go to war with NK than Russia. We have a much higher chance of winning, and NK does not deserve to exist.

Fake news

Probably the only war within the last 100 years that is justifiable

Lol, you think anybody would care if we scorched that shithole? Unless we overdo it and shower South Korea in a little fallout, nobody is going to give a shit. Good riddance.

WW over chinks and gooks, keep dreaming minority boy

Trump was nothing but wins so far, also want to see US force vs china proxy

*Drumpft

>remove kim
>rejoin north and south korea

I see no negatives here. I suspect that kim would be handed to the american forces before they even crossed the line.

>norgay
>not a shithole

>north korea
>the world

kek

the only war I support is isis and north Korea . any other war is stupid

That's kinda the whole point of having a military, that force must always be on the table even if it's undesirable and unlikely

>implying that anyone could possibly defend Korea
>implying that the conflict would last any longer than a month, tops
>implying that we don't even have to go to war to remove Kim, and if so desired, we could send in a strike team to take him the fuck out

but sure, let's go with WW3

>leaf

send Seth Rogan, he will do it, easy, 4 sec war

>a month
It would last half a month at most

i considered eating all the cookies in my house and i am now dead

nice logic jump wsj

Leveling Best Korea could avert disaster for the Chinese in the South China Sea.

Remind them of who nukes who.

The korean war never ended. It's still ongoing. There is just a ceasefire agreement.

>breaking911

Sounds legit

Can't wait for people to pretend like we haven't been threatening them with our military for years

The problem is fucking china. Otherwise those guys would be rekt in 2 weeks.

I'm a liberal and all that, but I really think that North Korea should get bombed and unified with South Korea.

It's insane that a place like that exists in 2017.

>what is posturing
>what is "anonymous source" who leaks shit everyday because it's literally their fucking job

Woah, it's almost like the mods have some sort of bias or something. Remember Benjamin Fischbein

kek, more like we cut off U.N and Humanitarian aid then watch the country collapse without a shot fired.

>americans couldn't even defeat afghanistan and iraq easily
>the middle east war is still ongoing decades later
>retards think america can defeat a more powerful country than afghanistan and iraq that's also nuclear capable in less time
>retard education

Reminder that it's been a month and Trump still hasn't started WWIII. Shill more.

The economies of both countries would collapse and the entire Korean Peninsula would become a terrible third world shithole.

oh look. another ignoramus who just parrots everything he reads on Sup Forums

>WW3 begins
>Serbia gets nuked by every country first

Digits confirm

Nobody will come to North Korea's aid.

We will win.

kek.get fucked serbshit

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

>our

>WW3
>world war
Not even china will step in to stop us if we have just cause to fuck up NK

Protip: China would genocide the entire peninsula before they let the US fight another war on their border

America will defeat china, because we're right.

>considers

>american education
Confusing the masses on what war is going on since 1950's

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/837092740542365696

The conventional wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were over in a matter of weeks each, the years that followed were an occupation. Toppling North Korea will be just as easy, plus we can just make South Korea handle the aftermath so no messy occupation for us.

Chinese have implied they might be cooperative with the right terms.

The Trump of War!!

WW3... As if anyone would come to the aide of fat shit Un. Hell, I bet China would be fine with his ouster at this point.

Post yfw Trump gives all NEETs a government assigned waifu from Best Korea.

Why isn't this serbshill permabanned?

>NK launches nukes at America
>Trump reacts by preventing nukes from being launched.
>Hillary reacts by telling NK that all nukes are welcome and to bomb the us

Who would ever side with North Korea

>inb4 muh china

they won't even know what hit them

Fake news. Every President *considers* military force for belligerent nations, but that doesn't mean it will go any further than that. Even Trump's cabinet knows that the is no net benefit to be gained by overthrowing Kim and occupying a territory with no useful resources and a starving Perrin ready to go indigent at a moment's notice not to mention the very real threat of retaliation from China.

Don't underestimate the resolve of the Chinese. Pretty much the only way they keep their oppressed masses in line is by whipping up anti American sentiment.

I'll take the World Wars, Vietnam, Persian Gulf War, and GWOT for 500, Alex

the right terms being the annexation of all NK territories to the people's republic of china

I don't think China would let it get that far desu.

They'll use their NK insiders to assassinate Kim Jong-un and install a more Western friendly but still vehemently pro-China regime.

Even the left points to Afghanistan as a success. If we were willing to stay and do what was require to stabilize Iraq and Afghanistan we could have turned them into the next Japan and South Korea.

China probably wouldn't even side with NK. They would more likely happily send their army and happily take control over NK.

This brain dead Kim Jong-Un purged every dignitaries, and members of his family close to Beijing, and only did crazy shit to incite the US to increase their military presence in the Pacific.

We did rek Best koreas shit, pushed them all the way up against China's border. Then Dumbass Chink Mao decided to send troops to help and ended up pushing us back to the 38th parallel.

You mean the insider that Kim murdered a couple years ago?