Stefan Appreciation Thread

Shills are attacking an innocent man on full strength. Fight back.

>"he's a cult leader b-b-because he says you shouldn't love your mom if she is abusive bitch who makes your life miserable"

You'd call someone a cult leader if he convinced a battered wife that his husband doesn't really care about her?

All Stefan does is to apply voluntarism to mom and dad. This upsets the abused children in you because you've convinced yourself that your 88 IQ dad loved you when he repeatedly beat you for stupid shit instead of trying to explain to you why that was wrong.

There are great mom and dads who call Stefan and are described by callers.

>"Fritz did nothing wrong"

Fritz was a sociology student bitch who couldn't work his own arguments and just sent Stef's videos to his cuck friends. He then got mad because Stefan dared to be honest in a video about how the left is pathetic, hypocritical and violent. This made Fritz's bull angry and Fritz came to lecture Stefan about how he should be nice to people who openly defend violence against Trump supporters.

Stefan, being aware of how taking the "be nice" higher road has UTTERLY destroyed the Right in the West and made it open for civilization-destroying cults to come, gave Fritz an honest answer.

Fritz got MOLYNEUX'ED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=7eOABsNAU8o
scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-fly-from-facts/
yellowpages.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread is a shill thread as well. Remember, the goal here is to create factions within Sup Forums.

i love molymeme

he has literally done nothing wrong

>defoo.org / fdrliberated.com prove Stefan is an egomaniacal freak

Stefan NEVER made defoo.org. Someone incredibly psychotic went their way to fund a website and keep it online for years. A website focussed on smearing Stefan and publishing intimate pictures of him and his family WITHOUT his permission.

Imagine if someone did that to you.

He's a victim in this case and you should take his side.

So what is the non-shill way?

Shut up and let the anti-FDR trolls convince people of utter bullshit like "Stefan runs a website smearing him and publishing intimate pictures of his family on the internet".

Go away, Fritz.

Stefan Molyneux admits to being jewish
youtu.be/edtWe759KIw?t=57s

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan Molyneux Claims 'No War from 1815-1914 in Western Europe'
youtube.com/watch?v=K3T-SMoqc_M

Stefan Molyneux and defoo, defined (ignore the libertarian claptrap)
youtube.com/watch?v=-TPwjUmS7Vw

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Stefan Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Stefan Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan Molyneux caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux Lied To You About DeFOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=KqCXpDFm4N0

Stefan Molyneux: A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

Adventures in Stefan Molyneux's parenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA

This guy is a legitimate shill.

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF, I WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!?

What a joke.

You do this purposefully with 30 videos out of context just so no one with a life can humanly rebute anything.

If you dislike this guy, make ONE point that you find important and provide evidence with context (2 minutes from a 3 hours show with at least 50 minutes long conversations DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING).

And yes, his mother was a quarter jewish. Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums probably has some jewish genes.

nah

Lol comeon OP, /Pol is probably the most redpilled site when it comes to these things. We've been through this how many times? You think a couple hundred of nerd virgins is going to change that?

Don't try to create a counter-fanclub, just identify and fuck with the shills.

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the arguments

He's ALWAYS autistically rude to his guests, this was just a particularly bad case.

I got what Fritz was trying to say. He might not be as good at convincing people as Stefan because he's not as good an orator, but he can still give advice. I mean shit, I'm sure most top sports coaches aren't as talented as the athletes they coach.

here's a joke the holocaust

Strawhat.

That wasn't his argument.

His argument was: taking the higher road and being nice simply was NEVER necessary for me (if it was, the show wouldn't have prospered). Also, taking the higher road and being nice not only did not work for the Right, it ruined them and gave power to the left to destroy the west as it has been doing.

Sup Forums doesn't really care about Fritz's points because Sup Forums feels much much less compassion than Stefan. All the shills care about is smearing Stefan. "Being nice" has never been part of Sup Forums's culture.

Only reason why people are pushing Fritz's point is because they want to attack Stefan, not because they agree with him.

Fuck Fritz and fuck Fritz named people.

Literally who

Relax OP, have another video...Jesus has been tempting Stef lately...Deus brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eOABsNAU8o

> but he can still give advice.

You can't give advice when you have no experience and haven't even tested the theory that you're advocating for others. Fritz got his ass handed to him, and rightfully so.

if someone put in the effort to watch all his videos to find dirt it's only fair to have to also waste one's own time in order to refute it
that someone can be you if you like stef so much

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments.

MIKE

stefan has done a lot of good stuff

let me just say this

>NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM SAYING ANYTHING

dude i was going to praise you...

>THAT IS SO ANNOYING

>MIKE, GET HIM OFF MY SHOW

>my mother was born to a jewish clan

how is that out of context?

Wtf i hate brazilians now.

To be honest it's just fun to do it and watch people scream shill. I think molymeme is a total dickhead regardless of his arguments due to how he treats callers but his solo and truth of stuff is pretty good.

I like Molymeme.

FPBP

Getting fucking sick of this shit. Molyneux isn't perfect, honestly I wouldn't want to be friends with the guy on a personal basis but I'll be DAMNED if he isn't a fucking asset.

Fuck these fucking communist rats trying to "Pick a target, freeze it, drive a wedge in the community"

So fucking transparent at this point

You aren't allowed to like Stefan.
You aren't allowed to like Gavin.
You aren't allowed to like Paul.
You aren't allowed to like AJ.
You aren't allowed to like Ben Garrison.
You aren't allowed to like Peter Schiff.
You aren't allowed to like Bill Whittle.
You aren't allowed to like Cernovich.
You aren't allowed to like Anthony Cumia.
You aren't allowed to like Ghost.
You aren't allowed to like Ezra Levant.
You aren't allowed to like Ben Shapiro.
You aren't allowed to like Steven Crowder.
You aren't allowed to like Joe Rogan.
You aren't allowed to like Michael Savage.
You aren't allowed to like Sean Hannity.
You aren't allowed to like Tommy Sotomayor.
You aren't allowed to like Lionel.
Why?
Jews.

You are only allowed to like one group of people Sup Forums. The Stormers.

We aren't the shills. EVERYBODY ELSE IS. THATS WHY WE ATTACKED EVERY SINGLE PERSON MENTIONED ABOVE. AND THATS NOT NOT EVEN HALF!

If you know whats good for you Sup Forums you will stop liking other people. Sup Forums belongs to IS. We haven't spent the past 5+ years spamming this board every single day to let those other guys be your bf.

WE got trump elected. NOT THEM!

Fritz did not go his way to make constructive criticism. He did not point out a single specific case where Stefan "wasn't polite enough" and "that screwed him". Thus, he did not provide Stefan with anything objective that he should change. All Fritz wanted was for Stefan to omit any negative opinion so that the violent left, that will not agree with anything he says anyways, can deem Stefan's videos safe for work.

The truth is that from Stefan's perspective, being sincere about his thoughts has worked. Being nice has been a massive failure.

Plenty of people can take random sentences and put them out of context.

I can make Marx look like a massive bourgeois cock-sucker if I published one paragraph from a book.

Stefan is in Sup Forums, so is Garrison, Joseph Watson, Bill Whittle, Rogan and plenty of people.

We are all Sup Forums and we worked together through Pizzagate, Veritas, internet memes, videos, arguments and debates to put Trump in the White House.

>taking the higher road and being nice simply was NEVER necessary for me
"being nice" is a strawman. there is a good case to be made that when you upset your opponent and get them in a defensive state of mind they only turtle up and become immune to persuasion. that is, if your iq is so low that such a simple observation isn't evident to you already. i question whether stef has ever managed to persuade his opponents in debate, maybe when he was younger he had a better temper i don't know i haven't watched all his materials but he strikes me as the sort of youtube channel that sort of place that only affirms what people on his "side" already believe and has 0 persuasive power to people who are on the fence or oppose his view, i have seen many such channels. he's a smart guy but he almost trolls himself with how mad he gets without even being provoked

Stefan follows in Spencers footsteps ,within an coordinated effort by Shareblue/CTR to fracture the right and since polspergs are sub 90IQ wise it will work.

Spencer
>A dozen of "hate" threads every minute for a week
becomes the most " hated "person on pol

Stefan
>Miraculously out of nowhere stefan "hate" threads pop up every minute and continue staying on the catalog
You doors are to stupid to look through the fact that this is an artificial , coordinated effort by literal PAID shill

Remember David Brock got fucking 40 mill to fight the alt right , what did you thing are they doing you insufferable morons

holy shit guys can we do at least 4 more threads on the target before dinner? I think we're breaking the consensus

we'll be able to move to step two and do some hit pieces to permanently defame him in the public eye as well after this stage is up

I'm getting hungry though, so lets try to get those threads up now before the next shifters come in

I forgot about O'keefe. You aren't allowed to like him either.

not an argument :^)

nuclear arguments...

>>Plenty of people can take random sentences and put them out of context.
a video provides context. did he post full videos or just snippets?

>there is a good case to be made
no there isn't

You don't persuade an opponent in a debate. Have you even had a debate class? You can't persuade an opponent just like you can't convince a fighter to do not hit you in MMA. The spectacle of the debate is to introduce ideas for the audience, not to persuade opponents who have become avatars of their dissenting opinion.

Look up his "Untruth about Trump" videos. Plenty of callers have said they changed their minds about Trump after Stefan disproved the media's claims in them.

>Names every single notable right wing personality
Hello there Shareblue

No public figures=no movement right

But good gooidn, youre earning your shekels and successfully. Polspergs are too low IQ to see trough it

read
scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-fly-from-facts/

>defending someone this autistically butthurt

woahhhh wowhao wowhaowowoaohwhowoaowhawohwaoh

are you suggesting that destroying all of those KIKE GAYS won't be a superior step in the rite directon

sounds fishy my friend

come on guys I'm getting hungry can we get more freezing target and defaming i need to get some food

Stephan is great. He has a lot of interesting videos that have opened the door for me to learn a lot more.
He's got a good way of laying out the foundation of complicated concepts, to enable you to continue to learn on your own, without feeling overwhelmed.
Yeah, he's got an ego. But, we all do. That doesn't mean his content can't contain valuable knowledge.

>implying there needs to be a shill effort against a Jewish vlogger who promotes (((atheism))), (((anarchy))), and (((free markets))) to (((MGTOW))) shut-ins, who has never been published and reached peak fame a couple years ago by appearing on JRE

>You don't persuade an opponent in a debate.
a formal public debate, maybe, but that's not what i meant by the word. in youtube there's nothing preventing you from agreeing with your opponent, except of course, your own ego.

Alinksy Rule 12, classic leftists

>mfw they won't keep getting away with this

>Pretty much everyone on Sup Forums probably has some jewish genes.
No we dont, you disgusting Misschling.

>First Milo
>Then Paul Joseph Watson
>Now Stefan
Totally have no idea what you shills are up to. It's all working perfectly kek.

i dont think so bud

destroying influential cultural and social 1/4th Jews that have the potential for wide consumption and acceptance in the mainstream is the best thing we can do

anyone who suggests otherwise isn't REALLY Sup Forums

period

get the FUCK out you LIAR

>hey, stefan. whatcha doin?

yep they are trying to destroy everyone

All zionist controlled opposition shills. Sup Forums should've rid themselves of these opportunists long ago. Thanks based shareblue

Why LEFTISTS* fly from facts.

Reminder the Scientific American think communists are people.

Stefan - Okay for some stuff, can be an asshole
Gavin - loser
Paul - loser
AJ - psychotic loser
Garrison - draws good cartoons, not really fully redpilled but i've never seen him get criticism here
Schiff - literally a fucking kike scam artist kill yourself
Whittle - cuckservative
Cernovich - buy my bookth guyth
Cumia - pretty funny when he was on OandA but you gotta pay for his show now so i havnt seen it
Ghost - Who?
Levant - MEGA SUPER KIKE
Shapiro - tiny little kike
Crowder - cuckservative
Rogan - no one gives a shit about Rogan
Savage - KIKE
Hannity - cuckservative
Sotomayor - NIGGER
Lionel - ugly kike

Jews: not even once

We can't let an avowed and open race realist who touches almost every single topic openly and rationally and speaks in a genuinely likable and acceptable way to normies gain acceptance guys

I'm thinking we should target him, freeze him, personalize him, and polarize him. We should cut off his support network and isolate him from sympathy, we need to go after PEOPLE not institutions. People hurt FASTER ...

anyone who disagrees isn't Sup Forums

He's a low-tier entertainer who tries to pass of as an intellectual
His arguments for r/k selection is utterly retarded and plain embarassing to watch
If you're happy with hollow talking points, have fun defending him, but honestly, if he were to crash and burn it would literally not be a big loss

I don't even mind Paul or Milo really but it isn't fair to lump Molymeme in with them. Stefan acknowledges the differences between races and the link between race and IQ.

Holocaust denial is utterly retarded.
Climate warming denial is utterly retarded.
Race "realism" is retarded.
Jewish "conspiracy" theory is retarded.

Sup Forums fits pretty good with this guy

>Stefan - Okay for some stuff, can be an asshole
mostly leaning on the side of being A FUCKING KIKE tho

I don't always agree with him but he does have some interesting topics.

A majority of Sup Forums never liked Milo, go back to plebbit

rule 13 ur a fagget

agreed, this guy NEEDS to crash and burn

we cant have a soft spoken and widely liked race realist getting access to a bigger audience

period

i hope you guys get that

Absolutely Alinsky.

He had a bit of a following mid 2015-2016 when he went around triggering college campuses, that was pretty entertaining desu. But after Trump won people realized that hes just a jewish homo who wants to be edgy.

not only lefties are guilty of this. people become emotionally attached to beliefs (and for good reason, they provide order and meaning in a chaotic reality) and seek to protect them from attack. in order to dismantle a person's deeply held beliefs requires jew like subversion to get your opponent in the right state of mind and scalp like precision to maneuver around their triggers and slowly let them understand why they were wrong an environment they perceive as safe. the likes of stef are 1000 years too young to even begin to comprehend this beautiful art

>You'd call someone a cult leader if he convinced a battered wife that his husband doesn't really care about her

Yeah, if he lead a cult. This is pathetic. I expect more from the disciples of the so-called master. Anyway, let's get to the real discussion. The Steve guy claims to be a philosophizer. So, is the heart of the cards the true path or is ruthless power the only way?

Molymeme was always a psycho. Go watch him debate Joseph Peters, or literally anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Molyneux debate strategy: Turn your opponents argument into an analogy, then poke holes at the flawed analogy you created for your opponent and act like you've countered the valid argument.

Pretend you misunderstood their argument, question, point. Then get mad at them and blame the lack of clarity on them while interrupting a million more times.

Fragment whatever they say into segments you can call "non arguments". If it extends past 5 words and it's not a direct argument call it irrelevant.

Reduce their argument into the vaguest terms possible and counter it on an easily fundamental level.

Categorize everything by your own preferences and pretend calling something good or bad is empirical because your failed book that you have to give away for free says so.

And so much more!

> reddit spacing

>you took time to prepare this post
>you take time to spam it all over the board
Sad!

this, there is no room in the mainstream for a race realist rationalist who is liked by normal people

anyone that doesnt agree is a fucking kike

Peter Joseph was shitting himself when he debated Stefan. Stefan gave him the same caller-tier treatment that he deserved as a pseudo-intellectual composer that he is.

Peter Joseph ad Zeitgeist is just dumb. You either accept this, or you are 15 years old.

Defoo.org is not his website.

The owner has hidden themselves.

It is hosted in Panama.

He never plugs it.

Never links it.

Never talks about it.

There is no topic about it on his message board.

Touching on the claim that it has doxxed his "inner circle" and is thus illegal content is false.

That information is all public domain in Canada.

That's a great list you got there, almost as if you have it stored in a file somewhere....

I don't agree with everything he has to say but I do believe he talks about some objective truths that society should be talking or thinking about but do not.

who are you working for?

It's not hard to accept both.

Pictures videos etc. are not public. If stephan puts his name in connection with that side he will be sued.

Race realism and jewish conspiracy raise a lot of good questions, and in turn good points
I wish I was oblivious enough not to admit this

>who are you working for?
I know who are you working for, Molymeme shekels in your pocket I see

They are very public in Canada.

You can go into a gas station and get a phonebook with the information on that website.

yellowpages.ca/

Thats the online version of our phonebook.

With someones name you can get their phone number, address, and postal code in a matter of seconds for free.

Your address, phone number, and pictures you post on facebook are not private. Even in the slightest sense.

This.

I get your indignation over how many of these fucking threads these homos are making. They're trying to bring down a person who has been valuable in the fight to elect Trump and has called out the MSM for what it is, that being fake news.

Thing is though, making threads like this only encourage them to keep shilling and they'll simply move into your thread and try to keep pushing their shilling. Just call them out, post a relevant image, or just sage in options and hide the thread(s).

Directly engaging them is what they want. This is a non issue and they're trying to make it into one. Just ignore them as best you can and call them out when and where necessary.

It wasn't too long ago he said he wouldn't even take directions from someone if they weren't nice to him, and that you can never ever trust someone who isn't empathetic and shows they care about you. This guy 180s at every given opportunity.

I'm not an obsessed fan of Stefan's but I watch his videos sometimes.

He came across as a complete and utter cunt in his latest video. Am I wrong?

not at all

Stop ignoring my point, all the videos pictures etc. are from a person that is in his (inner circle)

>>Colleen Cowgill was a member of the Inner Circle of Freedomain Radio. She struggles with narcissistic personality disorder as a result of abuse in childhood. Molyneux tried to help her, but in the end her vanity triumphed over philosophy. Colleen couldn’t accept that Molyneux had started a movement that was bigger than her, and felt heartbroken if he didn’t respond to her skype messages.

All people that left molymeme have been outed and screwed over. For example you cant find Molymemes adrees on that page, only people that left his cult.

Thank god a Russian showed up finally. When are you guys going to finally invade Estonia?

Your point was that he could be sued.

Which is false.

The non-shill way is not to side with him, and not to abandon him. To judge him not by one outburst, but by all his deeds as a whole.
If he's truly a philosopher, the latest of his videos can be viewed on its own merits just like the videos he has made months ago.
So there's one video where he obliterates a man and uses the wrong perspective and dodgy reasoning to accomplish that.
How many videos are there where he hasn't done that?

To continue hammering on this is like continuing to hammer on Trump's pussygrabbing.

>shills

Try Pollacks who never liked the cunt and are using this as a way to try to redpill other anons.

I kept my mouth shut during the election because his truth about videos were invaluable.

Ignore their threads, and ignore them in this thread. That's all you have to do.
It would piss them off far more to show a little appreciation for him, while completely ignoring them.

I love Molymeme.
He actually makes good arguments most of the time.
All these shills should go watch his basic videos to learn something, instead of wasting their time here. They aren't convincing anyone of anything.
I've seen that same Estonian in every thread. He should actually kill himself.

Plus molyposting is one of my favorite past-times.

>Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments.
Right? Am I right user? I mean, am I right or what? Right?

Lol so he had an idea ... it was wrong ... and so he came up with new ideas to better reflect reality - its called learning and hes our goy now

of cource he could at least for libel.

>>is a man(?) that delved way too deep into Freedomain Radio without having the intellectual capacity to understand the concepts, let alone apply them consistently to his life. He is a real mouth breather. After years of self knowledge and therapy he still struggles to have any insight on his own behavior. Stefan Molyneux gets really annoyed with Nathan in nearly every discussion with him. Stefan is constantly asking “Seriously? After years in this conversation you still can’t put 2 and 2 together??”

>>Ashley Noelle Richardson (Jimenez) is a health coach living in Richmond, VA. After a messy divorce and DeFOO from her parents, she has settled for only the highest quality of relationships and just got out of a relationship with a 63 year old man named Robert Sieg. Ashley loved the sex and believes she was living out her childhood fantasy of being taken seriously by an older man. She was sexually abused during her childhood. Unfortunately Robert did not respect Ashley’s intelligence.